Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,532 members, 7,823,313 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? (35765 Views)

How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria’s Security Situation Better Than In 2015 / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by lastchild: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
cashkid18:
aba boys killed them?
aba boys killed one, soldiers killed their commander for stopping them from retaliating
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by luminouz(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
shilz:
I stay close to a barrack,area command and a police station...since on Monday it's been gunshots 24/7..it's alot better today,free movement and all.havent slept well in the last few days.

Which city?
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by obyrich(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Edeyoung:
Seems everywere is calm the battle has been lost

Lekki protesters we failed you

We are sorry
The battle is not lost. Lekki protesters did not set out to burn and loot Nigerians. They were peaceful. The best way to honor them is to intellectually engage the government to ensure all their demands are granted. Not by unwanton destruction of innocent people's properties and lives.

Not all police are criminals. Not all protesters are touts. We should all calm down and go to the drawing board.

The youth of Nigeria have made a loud statement which has reverberated across the globe.

Let's chill.

Nkwucha aburo ujo.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by obyrich(m): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Majikmoment:

I swear, I wonder what Enugu is protesting for, like theirs doesn’t even make any sense
I am yet to know what Enugu guys are protesting for.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Earnonline7: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
really
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by obyrich(m): 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
patoski39:
presidential road Enugu, calm for now.. but all d ATM from here to ogbete have been destroyed, a lot of us are stranded no cash,,, I hear say dae even burn Enugu north secretariat. those guys dae fvck up
Those guys are thieves. Enugu of all places.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Paulagada: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
obyrich:
All States with different reasons: North Central - marginalization, South East and South South - let's share this country, North - Ibo and Yoruba want to remove Burahi, Yoruba - good governance. Touts and criminals infiltrate them to rape women, break prisons and free their colleagues, burn down NDLEA office and loot all the hard drugs in their custody, burn down police stations and loots their arms, loots banks, supermarkets, shops, collect money from motorists. Law enforcement agents should start doing the needful please.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by MartinsD12(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
masterP042:
Enugu is hot right now, right from Amokwe bustop, uwani and down to new market.
Ugwuanyi and the Fulani blood tasty soldiers are attacking innocent boys going about their legitimate businesses.
They term anyone they see an ipobb member, and pick them up.
What have we done to deserve all these, all we ever asked was #endsars and #endbadgovernance angry
Too bad is this happening today ❓
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Oyetboy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Orestino post=95242532]Abeokuta is very much peaceful [/quote
Has the road blocks stop? Vehicular movement
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by kponkedenge(m): 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Foumi:
Thugs are in control of our area. The Police Station is burnt and the Army left so all businesses are closed. Only thugs mount road blocks and doing their thing.
Which area is this
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by kponkedenge(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
shilz:
I stay close to a barrack,area command and a police station...since on Monday it's been gunshots 24/7..it's alot better today,free movement and all.havent slept well in the last few days.

Which area
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by MartinsD12(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Majikmoment:

I swear, I wonder what Enugu is protesting for, like theirs doesn’t even make any sense
Be realistic please, is enugu not part of Nigeria? whatever affects this country affects enugu people so they have every right to participate in the protest
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Pierced(f): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pegi23:

Hi wassup. I'm trying to get to ikorodu but no bus that Wednesday. Please oo shey bus don dey pass through ikorodu road. Meaning if I get to oshodi shey I fit see ikorodu bus

I really need to get back home

As at yesterday....there was bus..... don't know about today.

I don't know if there are buses going to Ikorodu from Oshodi.......but from Mile 12/ketu there are buses going to Ikorodu.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
obyrich:
Those guys are thieves. Enugu of all places.
guy d tin taya me,,, and if u see d boys ehn, most of dem Na small small boys wey still dae chop mama thank u. funny enough d women and some men they hail dem sef, if dem shoot one of dem now u go c pple go begin cry massacre

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by kponkedenge(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lilymatty:
I stay in Ago palace Okota in mainland, lagos state. Well.. Its calm here but people are still scared to go out considering there were gun shots yesterday at the police station nearby

Oh good.... Cos I'm coming to that side now sef.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
WHEN CRIMINALS INVADE PEACEFUL PROTEST YOU CALL THE PROTEST OFF IMMEDIATELY AND RESTRATEGIZE TO AVERT CATASTROPHIES LIKE THIS. angry angry
WHO ARE THOSE LOOTING SHOPS AND BREAKING JAILS? ARE THEY PROTESTERS OR AGENTS OF POLITRICKCIANS?
NAIJA YOUTHS ARE JUST LEARNERS THAT NEED GOD'S WISDOM TO FUNCTION BETTER.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by NewAjala(m): 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pls can anyone confirm if buses are traveling out from Aba south to Benin??

Pls ���
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by subcbouy: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
obyrich:
Nothing makes protest than when people are crying for good governance and stop oppression. Nothing more, bro.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Majikmoment(f): 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
omooba969:

Fear fear grin

As Nigerians, we deserve better. cool

Of course we do deserve better, but Enugu ‘protesters’ deviated from the peaceful protest to destruction and I personally do not see reason why they should.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Okfrank25: 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Eket is calm
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Majikmoment(f): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
MartinsD12:

Be realistic please, is enugu not part of Nigeria? whatever affects this country affects enugu people so they have every right to participate in the protest

Yes, they have every right to protest but the part of destroying public properties is what I personally think was wrong.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Nicoddemus(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
masterP042:

We all have our different ways of expressing our anger. That's how best we see it fit to express ours

You need a psychiatrist help

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by mustafaa: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
galaxy2020:

..North is the main problem of Nigeria. Forget them.

How please? They are the problem of Nigeria because they did not allow celebrities or influencers to talk them into destroying their land?

What do you mean please?
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
html14java:
Eye witness report has it that Enugu Youths has taken to the streets to take away all wastes and roadblocked caused by hoodlums in yesterday's unrest. Watch video, and see how the youths went around, clearing the burnt tires and green leaves off the tarred roads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yQQ2WdIjG4
XS
NICE ONE. Correct Youth Example IN ENUGU,PLS SHOW CASE TO THE NATION THAT:.
YOU DONT USE CRIME TO FIGHT CRIME.
YOU DONT CALL CRIMINALITY PROTEST
THE STRUGGLE IS TO REFORM THE SYSTEM FOR GOOD OF ALL BUT NOT RAISE CRIMINALS
AND WHEN CRIMINALS INVADE PROTEST YOU CALL IT OFF IMMEDIATELY AND RETRATEGIZE.angry
OTHERWISE IT WIL RUBBISH EVERYTHIN.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by EMXTAN1(m): 3:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=WowSweetGuy post=95244342] Gtb open. I passed there today[/quote

There is no GTB in Nyanya
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
janedonez:
Scary in parts of Enugu metropol. However outskirts remains peacful
Please what's happening there. Hope they have stopped destroying things.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
fineboynl:
boys suspected to be IPOB carry sticks and cutlass here is some part in enugu.

all ATM lock up and none is paying. hardship and suffering and those with money in account are stranded as they cannot withdraw.
THAT IS WHT U SUFFER WHN YOU ENCOURAGE CRIMINALS TO INVADE PEACEFUL PROTEST angry
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Geld(m): 4:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
patoski39:
guy d tin taya me,,, and if u see d boys ehn, most of dem Na small small boys wey still dae chop mama thank u. funny enough d women and some men they hail dem sef, if dem shoot one of dem now u go c pple go begin cry massacre

Guy..I swear if na me be Gburugburu I go impose 1week Curfew..By the time hunger wire everybody for house... people go begin get sense by force..See small boys..not upto 18yrs..just dey destroy things..All the whole ATM in Agbani Road has been destroyed..No where to withdraw money and POS people no come out..Boys wey suppose go learn handwork just dey cause unnecessarily confusion..say dem dey do End Sars protest..Na Thunder go scatter all those old mama and papa dem hailing them yesterday angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by samunaka: 4:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
SLOVFO:
What is the security situation in your area today? My side of Aba is calm and uneasy.

well as for us in the core North we won't mind if the #endsars protest will continue in the South, because it's over 2weeks now we have not had any major Boko Haram attack, I don't know if there is any correlation between the sponsors of Boko Haram attackers and the #endsars protesters
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by deprof247(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Here in Akwa ibom, people are indoor observing the curfew order of the governor. No case of pandemonium recorded except the alleged gun shots in Eket. [color=#990000][/color]

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by masterP042(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nicoddemus:

You need a psychiatrist help
Lol. No mind me o. I just wan catch small cruise. Violence is bad.. And I strictly condemn the actions of those hoodlums who destroyed and looted public and private properties.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by ggood: 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
samunaka:

well as for us in the core North we won't mind if the #endsars protest will continue in the South, because it's over 2weeks now we have not had any major Boko Haram attack, I don't know if there is any correlation between the sponsors of Boko Haram attackers and the #endsars protesters

Buhari is BOko Haram Commander, he said and I quote I will make this country ungovernable

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Photos: Boko Haram Video Shows Two Men Accused Of Spying Being Beheaded / Shehu Atiku Abubakar Holds Town Hall Meeting In Cross River (photos) / Senator Fidelis Okoro Burial: Clergies Shun Mass In Nsukka Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.