Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? (35716 Views)

How Much Is Fuel In Your Area Today? / Lai Mohammed: Nigeria’s Security Situation Better Than In 2015 / How Badeh Was Killed - Residents Open Up, Decry Terrible Security Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by joelag: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
pozehnani:

Mention Area for what? You can't Force me against my wish if I chose not to even if the post says to do so.

I'm not mentioning. Period!
grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by html14java(f): 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Eye witness report has it that Enugu Youths has taken to the streets to take away all wastes and roadblocked caused by hoodlums in yesterday's unrest. Watch video, and see how the youths went around, clearing the burnt tires and green leaves off the tarred roads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yQQ2WdIjG4

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by emoboy4u: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Thank God for the calm. There is nothing like doing your thing in peace.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by rollandben(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lekki is quiet calm today, although so many shops, malls has been vandalised and looted as a result of the fracas!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Nicoddemus(m): 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
pozehnani:

You clearly are the dumb one here because the topic didn't state that we metion the area. I wonder how most of you managed to pass WAEC or even graduated from the University.

Instruction is key. Learn to adhere.

You lack intuitive skill lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Greystone: 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
pozehnani:

Mention Area for what? You can't Force me against my wish if I chose not to even if the post says to do so.

Don't mention any location.

You r safe.

Your area is calm.

That's all any well-meaning person needs to know.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
presidential road Enugu, calm for now.. but all d ATM from here to ogbete have been destroyed, a lot of us are stranded no cash,,, I hear say dae even burn Enugu north secretariat. those guys dae fvck up

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Onogiede(m): 1:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
here in Agege no shaking while still on live chat about my state Akoko Edo Auchi Irrua Ekpoma Urumi Ubiaja igueben iruepen owan Ahio Oredo ikpoba okha ovia north, east ovia south, west All are cool and calm,���
Edo lead others follows

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by emeijeh(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
fergie001:

"Ask not what your Country will do for you but what you will do for your Country"
I blame you? cheesy
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Figger(m): 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
pozehnani:

Did she have to call "herself" a dummy to get the locatlon? Clearly shows her level of mentality. So low.

I'm already pissed. Not mentioning.

Thanks.
calm down
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Asquare84:
Jobless youths

Jobful Youth
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Queseda: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Alphonso43:
I stay in a very safe estate in kurudu
Army estate? wink
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by leisuretym: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
tinsel:
Lekki Epe is quiet with soldiers.
Thanks for the info.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by lastchild: 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
the two soldiers that were killed yesterday in aba is causing serious tensions around express, but everything is a bit calm
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Rikidony(m): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Calabar Municipality here is calm and cool, but i just got info that Calabar south youths are planning to start their own protest today, if you know what i mean your will knw that protest will be Anarchy, I'm worried.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Nicoddemus(m): 1:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
pozehnani:

You can't be silly and stubborn at the same time sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by cashkid18(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
lastchild:
the two soldiers that were killed yesterday in aba is causing serious tensions around express, but everything is a bit calm
aba boys killed them?
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by UgoFly: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Greatfullheart:
Them say dem wan fight for suleja local government of Niger State.

how's suleja now?
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Alphonso43:
I stay in a very safe estate in kurudu
army housing estate I guess
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by achierosion(m): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ai is cool with some presence of the security.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
EMXTAN1:
Nyanya is calm, but everyone is careful while going about bussiness, banks re closed tho
Gtb open. I passed there today
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Oloniyan(m): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
UbongCR7:
Ido Ekiti. Calm.

Where are you in ido Ekiti I'm currently in Orin Ekiti
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Ezenwa12345(m): 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
If they are not IPOB members, why are they trying to attack uwani police station at Ziks avenue... With thier guns and juju... You're talking nonsense
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Quim2:

Interested. Can't find you contacts but mine is on my profile

Only proceed with this deal if you know this guys house and can pick him up anytime. I bought an IG account, changed password, did the 2 step verification and changed phone numbers/email and the bastard Nairalander still hacked it from me.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by JumpByte: 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Marayola:
Abeg how is Berger/ Grammar School area.

100% safe

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by mvem(m): 1:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
North is calm

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by olatuns2017: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Amspecial:
nothing they happen na we get am

but on a serious note I see how northerners and Muslim in particular are running up and down trying to put the south against each other because they know that there greatest fear is a United south, Southerners I say to u wise up we your brothers from the middle belt are looking up to u.

am telling you I was listening to a program on radio today by some muslims u need to see how day gave dis #endsars protest and the aftermath of the lekki shooting an Igbo Yoruba coloration I was disgusted because they didn't even talk about the genuine concern of the youth which is bad governance. omo this people are to backwards we need to restructure this country Asap

Protest is a means to an end not an end !

Restructuring should have been the clamour not even #endsars but the Yahoo guys that started were DUMB

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by pozehnani(f): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Figger:

calm down

**Smiles*

I'm calm.
Thanks.
Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by Ceegar01: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Everywhere in Anambra state is peaceful from Onitsha down to nkpor, ogidi awka are all peaceful

1 Like

Re: What Is The Security Situation Of Things In Your Area Today? by ABlAstate: 1:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Our Abia state is filthy and dilapidated. Fucking cursed backward shithole state with a dustbin governorcheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Donald Duke Commissions Flyover Bridge Built By Wike In Rivers State / And The Truth Shall Make President Buhari Free - RENO OMOKRI / Reno Omokri: Tinubu Is Mistaking PVCs For His Teeth That Have Expired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.