Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,432 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating (65168 Views)

Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look / Falz To Hold Concert In Canada / This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Perfecttouchade: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2020
It is
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by iCauseTrouble: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2020
angry
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by 4tomandchi: 9:35am On Oct 23, 2020
Dose of you insulting and putting blame on celebrities who championed the EndSars protest are just dumb and your continuous attacks further reaffirm your ignorance of global proceedings and trends.

In any sane society celebrities use their platforms to promote and advance different agendas either to promote their selfish interests or the collective yearnings of the citizens.

Those of you attacking celebrities are doing so either because you have not suffered from police brutality or you are contented with the affairs of this government which is totally nonsense.

The looting of palliatives that was meant for ease the sufferings of Nigerians is still starched in different locations what for is that sanity?

I was waiting to hear that some ministers or government has resigned but No! Our dead president could not even capture that in his speech is it that his handlers did not show him the videos because he uses 3310 and cannot operate an Android phone?

This country needs resurrection and move on from aged political actors who are not confirmed to new conventional and innovative ways of doing things.

#BuhariIsaMonster

8 Likes

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Coldie(m): 9:35am On Oct 23, 2020
B
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by istina: 9:36am On Oct 23, 2020
Blessed are those who are not expecting for rhey shall not be disappointed

1 Like

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by engrelvis(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by mrkings84(m): 9:36am On Oct 23, 2020
Ride on man
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by GoshenNLA(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Sha don’t die, Nigeria isn’t worth dying for or dying in, that my own!

2 Likes

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2020
I stand with you bro..this is the spirit i expect all Nigerians to share

1 Like

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
Oga Falz, if you get opportunity to read my comment please na beg I dey beg you let suspend every protest for now. Our collective voice has been heard by the FG and the international community.

It is obvious the protest has been successful hijacked by hoodlums and terrorist. I blame the government for not providing adequate security back up for the protesters.

The protest now has successfully turned to tribal war between the Yorubas and Hausa in Fagba area of Lagos which has claimed many lives and properties.
We are praying now not to have Yorubas and Igbo fight because many people have been saying why didn't the Igbo burn any house in the east and even when the pictures surfaces online the Yorubas are not satisfied because no attack on the palace of Obi of Onitcha or any king.

Young lives and dreams has been cut off and many families will never recover from this while some will bounce back if God Willing.

Yesterday while the attack on Ojodu police station was ongoing, shops close to the police station were looted and someone share a video about a woman crying " Please leave my market, I collected LAPO money to stock my shop. The woman was crying, she couldn't come close to the hoodlums and only God know the woman health condition now.

Falz, abeg reason we wey we no get passport photograph not to talk of International Passport, nor visa to run comot.

Let End Protest and make peace.

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje

Hope you've been paid sha cool

7 Likes

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by baralatie(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Naija celebrities eh.. Them go zuga them sheeple protesters to fire on.. But when kasala burst, you no go hear pim from any of them.

By the way, where's the heroine, Aisha? Where Wizkid, Davido, Segalink, AY, etc?..

Make una continue dey use the blood of the innocent to nourish una celebrity statuses..

Soon, e go reach una turn.. The looting go soon besiege una gates..
abeg make the looting still stop o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2020
Islie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/buharis-promise-irritating-im-not-afraid-to-die-falz-tells-cnn

question for only intelligent nairalanders

How many days to falz police invitation ??
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Kingdemu: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2020
My grievance is Lagos taking most of the hit.

What is the Crime Lagos committed that warranted this wickedness towards her?

That City has produced many Billionaires today. That City has been good to everyone no matter your tribe, religion or culture.

So why Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Adakintroy: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2020
Good purnish you falz for misleads the conversation. You and I know this is not about sars or police brutality.

It's about Buhari must go and bad governance. This police thing was just an entry point.

I am a Jonathan supporter but am honest. Buhari came him through the front and if he must leave it will be through constitutional laid down process( front door) Charge the Senate to impeach. There are laid down process. If you can't then leave it till the next election. No violence must be imputed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2020
ProT:

Weyrey!
MY IFA SAID NA YOU
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by ukaface(f): 9:38am On Oct 23, 2020
You not afraid to die,but you love your life.

1 Like

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Basicend: 9:39am On Oct 23, 2020
No more destruction.

Those shouting protests should go and sit down. The govt is already responding and addressing our complaints, let give them some time. It is the masses that are suffering these things.

You stay abroad and be making noise, come to d streetz of Lagos and see disaster everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Lilimax(f): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeria is just a sinking ship in the hands of this government. God will deliver the country. Amen

1 Like

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by michoim(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Nonsense. Falz is fake

1 Like

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by baralatie(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
Oga Falz, if you get opportunity to read my comment please na beg I dey beg you let suspend every protest for now. Our collective voice has been heard by the FG and the international community.

It is obvious the protest has been successful hijacked by hoodlums and terrorist. I blame the government for not providing adequate security back up for the protesters.

The protest now has successfully turned to tribal war between the Yorubas and Hausa in Fagba area of Lagos which has claimed many lives and properties.
We are praying now not to have Yorubas and Igbo fight because many people have been saying why didn't the Igbo burn any house in the east and even when the pictures surfaces online the Yorubas are not satisfied because no attack on the palace of Obi of Onitcha or any king.

Young lives and dreams has been cut off and many families will never recover from this while some will bounce back if God Willing.

Yesterday while the attack on Ojodu police station was ongoing, shops close to the police station were looted and someone share a video about a woman crying " Please leave my market, I collected LAPO money to stock my shop. The woman was crying, she couldn't come close to the hoodlums and only God know the woman health condition now.

Falz, abeg reason we wey we no get passport photograph not to talk of International Passport, nor visa to run comot.

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje
hian!
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by We4all: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2020
You're not afraid to die but others value their lives. Stop inciting violence and let peace reign.

3 Likes

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by kaymart: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2020
blazepascal:
well said .. falz the bad guy. where is wizkid nd davido especially davido only to make noise he sabi when its time for action hes no where to be found.
David don try e own....Stop the unnecessary talks and criticisms. Rather, use the time for sth more beneficial
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Coronavirus84: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2020
The real Odogwu international is Falz

2 Likes

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by baralatie(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2020
ukaface:
You not afraid to die,but you love your life.
ironic !!

1 Like

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Clothingonline9(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Falz why did you post fake pictures of death do u want to blackmail tooo
Am disappointed
No more destruction of public and private property

2 Likes

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by chatinent: 9:41am On Oct 23, 2020
“I can die anyways so what's the use? ”

Word.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Omezif(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Buhari is the problem of nigeria and would never denied It if you ask him.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by NORSIYK(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2020
Buhari promise is truly useless
If we the youth loses this momentum,we might not have it back.since the idiot and senseless buhari made a lifeless and senseless and a non directive speech'i think the protest now should be Buhari must resign.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by hardon1(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin ur not afraid to die but nobody see u when the battle got heated.

Thumbs up to DJ switch abeg. No be all these ones with fowl mind

4 Likes

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Oluwaseun2020(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2020
engrelvis:
Falz stfu!.when ㅈd tin set now u go relocate abroad
i know falz is saying the truth he wont be the only celebrity to fight for this great people called Nigerians...fela was imprisoned and beaten and his mom killed.... at the end. of the day we will all die...i prefer to die a martyr to be remembered forever

4 Likes

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by mmsen: 9:42am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje

Take your cowardice elsewhere.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Go Dye Poses In The House Built For His Son / Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris / Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.