Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,803 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating (65176 Views)

Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look / Falz To Hold Concert In Canada / This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Jostoman: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
Oga Falz, if you get opportunity to read my comment please na beg I dey beg you let suspend every protest for now. Our collective voice has been heard by the FG and the international community.

It is obvious the protest has been successful hijacked by hoodlums and terrorist. I blame the government for not providing adequate security back up for the protesters.

The protest now has successfully turned to tribal war between the Yorubas and Hausa in Fagba area of Lagos which has claimed many lives and properties.
We are praying now not to have Yorubas and Igbo fight because many people have been saying why didn't the Igbo burn any house in the east and even when the pictures surfaces online the Yorubas are not satisfied because no attack on the palace of Obi of Onitcha or any king.

Young lives and dreams has been cut off and many families will never recover from this while some will bounce back if God Willing.

Yesterday while the attack on Ojodu police station was ongoing, shops close to the police station were looted and someone share a video about a woman crying " Please leave my market, I collected LAPO money to stock my shop. The woman was crying, she couldn't come close to the hoodlums and only God know the woman health condition now.

Falz, abeg reason we wey we no get passport photograph not to talk of International Passport, nor visa to run comot.

Let End Protest and make peace.

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje
oga there's nothing you will say or tactics you may use that will divide southern youth again.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Geesaintagape: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2020
Buhari means curse
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by IamPlato(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Guts ?
You are deeply daft.
If the truth pain you then stab yourself in the eye
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by babzlim(m): 10:15am On Oct 23, 2020
This is getting out of hand... This is know longer the peaceful protest it was... The politicians have secretly hijacked it and they are indirectly using we youths for there own benefits again.

Pls let's not be fooled, this guy's are smart.

1 Like

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by IamPlato(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2020
Vyzz:

Rubbish as usual...

Even if falz is sitting one place, that is more than Buhari has done...

Falz na the type of people that his words mean something

Davido that visited IGP wetin come out?

Only Davison had the guts to move...

Falz sat in his house sending online message to the president to do things he listed, if you were the president would you listen to him?

If you want to make a standing move then you have to go out and have a meeting with the government, you don't sit in your house and give instructions to your president...

Let's be wise abeg
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by lordlugards: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
Oga Falz, if you get opportunity to read my comment please na beg I dey beg you let suspend every protest for now. Our collective voice has been heard by the FG and the international community.

It is obvious the protest has been successful hijacked by hoodlums and terrorist. I blame the government for not providing adequate security back up for the protesters.

The protest now has successfully turned to tribal war between the Yorubas and Hausa in Fagba area of Lagos which has claimed many lives and properties.
We are praying now not to have Yorubas and Igbo fight because many people have been saying why didn't the Igbo burn any house in the east and even when the pictures surfaces online the Yorubas are not satisfied because no attack on the palace of Obi of Onitcha or any king.

Young lives and dreams has been cut off and many families will never recover from this while some will bounce back if God Willing.

Yesterday while the attack on Ojodu police station was ongoing, shops close to the police station were looted and someone share a video about a woman crying " Please leave my market, I collected LAPO money to stock my shop. The woman was crying, she couldn't come close to the hoodlums and only God know the woman health condition now.

Falz, abeg reason we wey we no get passport photograph not to talk of International Passport, nor visa to run comot.

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje
You are part of those that put Nigerians in this situation, Big Shame on you and your cohorts.

And for once, stop commenting on social medias, that you are able to write good English does not mean you can make sense.
Hide your head in shame.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by dave234(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by CodeTemplar: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2020
IamPlato:
If the truth pain you then stab yourself in the eye
...oh. Seems you already stabbed yourself in the brain over previous emotional trauma. Jesus heals and the same yesterday, today and forever.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by tylesh(f): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2020
Thank you Falz. God bless you! Nigeria shall rise again
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Bigchristo: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje
suspend waiting? After people don die for this matter? If Nigerians back down from reforming this country nothing will ever work in generation to come,Mark my word you will still be here shouting bad Government in 2030...that is how it’s been since 1960 everybody kept quiet and the country is going from bad to worse
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Kennyohio(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2020
IamPlato:
Shut The Fvck.

You Are Not Afraid To Die Yet You Could Not call Out For A Meeting With Government Officials. Only Davido Had The Guts to Seat With The Police Igp

Falz Just Shut Up! All You Do Is Stay On Line And Drop Posts based On Your Emotions, including Fake News

And what did your Davido they sent there do??

Aside from him saying, "me I feel like...."

wise up!!
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by edoairways: 10:22am On Oct 23, 2020
IamPlato:
Shut The Fvck.

You Are Not Afraid To Die Yet You Could Not call Out For A Meeting With Government Officials. Only Davido Had The Guts to Seat With The Police Igp

Falz Just Shut Up! All You Do Is Stay On Line And Drop Posts based On Your Emotions, including Fake News
Falz made it clear that he wouldn't be part of that meeting.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by IamPlato(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2020
edoairways:

Falz made it clear that he wouldn't be part of that meeting.
Then how is he ready to make a change...

Having a meeting with these men will help you know their strengths and weaknesses as well as your advantage points...

Sitting in your house and doing nothing is not the way forward.

He has millions of followers so he has to take action if he is indeed ready for a change.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by EgusiShankly: 10:25am On Oct 23, 2020
Adakintroy:
Good purnish you falz for misleads the conversation. You and I know this is not about sars or police brutality.

It's about Buhari must go and bad governance. This police thing was just an entry point.

I am a Jonathan supporter but am honest. Buhari came him through the front and if he must leave it will be through constitutional laid down process( front door) Charge the Senate to impeach. There are laid down process. If you can't then leave it till the next election. No violence must be imputed.
Dem nor gree hear o...
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Kennyohio(m): 10:25am On Oct 23, 2020
it's true in this life that you can't just PLEASE people.
Some people just choose to be UNGRATEFUL in this life.
Shame to all of YOU playing the BLAME game on Falze..
SHAME on you!!!
Falz, as I'm concerned has done well. What did you BLAMING even do?
Ingrates!!!
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Shadysen: 10:26am On Oct 23, 2020
IamPlato:
Shut The Fvck.

is that all??
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Shadysen: 10:27am On Oct 23, 2020
Karlovich:
We at vulturebbqgrills thank you our darling daddy for the great speech yesterday, we know that you mean well for your people and as your zombies we are 100 percent behind you as this is the fault of your enemies and PDP
Your father,I said your real father.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Where is that Rousseau's quote about death. Oh here it is...
He who pretends to look upon death without fear, is lying

Jean Jacques Rousseau

1 Like

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by zoghys: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2020
PraiselyPraise:
An average Nigerian is just no longer afraid of death. Thumbs up Mr. Falz. You spoke so well and truly represented us.

Yes, he represented us well, but then it should have been an opportunity to denounce activities of hoodlums and blood suckers who have taken over the protest. Falz am sure has at least valid UK visa while millions who are the heart of the carnage, killings and senseless looting do even have a passport. Let stop the protest and wait for the government to do the needful, and if they don't which of cause I won't be surprise, we can register our own political party and vote them out of power. So many lives, and properties of average Nigerians have gone with this madness, and it must stop. Those we think we are protecting by holding this protest are now the ones suffering from it. Let all call for a stop to this protest and give peace a chance.

1 Like

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by fubsy: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje
Falz is not calling for a continuation of the protest. He only wishes good governance for Nigeria. He is bold to speak since many of us are afraid to speak in the open for fear of extra judicial killing. That is why he said he is not afraid to die, as everybody will die one way or the other any day.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Shadysen: 10:29am On Oct 23, 2020
wakaman:
Then die you would
Your family.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Olamusty289: 10:30am On Oct 23, 2020
What we almost all the youth don't understand is that when someone is too old, the body system is numb and doesn't feel or react like a person who is still agile. Practically buhari doesn't feel your pains.

If not how will he continue smiling when sanwolu was giving him situation reports. Even if he is still buhari he is physiologically dead.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by edoairways: 10:31am On Oct 23, 2020
IamPlato:
Then how is he ready to make a change...

Having a meeting with these men will help you know their strengths and weaknesses as well as your advantage points...

Sitting in your house and doing nothing is not the way forward.

He has millions of followers so he has to take action if he is indeed ready for a change.

The demands are clear, the government should have implemented all of them without wasting time. They should have given time line on how they will go about it instead of waiting for a representative. Falz and others made it clear that there is no representative, this is because many politicians are trying to buy their ways
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by proclinician: 10:31am On Oct 23, 2020
Situations like this are inevitable when idiots are the majority. Until they are all killed or exiled this is just preliminaries.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by rollandben(m): 10:32am On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=madridguy post=95231221]Oga Falz, if you get opportunity to read my comment please na beg I dey beg you let suspend every protest for now. Our collective voice has been heard by the FG and the international community.

Oga, you are a coward, Its obvious you are afraid as a youth to come out for protest...
And now you are still afraid of saying your mind all in the sake of FEAR OF RIOT or DEATH.

NOTE: WE ALL MUST DIE, BECAUSE ITS APPOINTED FOR MAN TO DIE ONCE NOT TWICE.
So its better to die as a legend than to die like a coward.
WE TOO DEY AFRAID FOR THIS COUNTRY, THAT IS WHY MOST OF THE OLD THING REMAIN THE WAY ITS.
WE NO WAN DIE BUT WE MUST DIE SOMEDAY, SOMEWAY!!

FELA DON TALK AM
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Gallantrugged: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2020
You asked for speech, you got the speech, why are you now speechless
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by aleeyus(m): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
They used thug.....it didn’t work
They used sars.....it didn’t work
They used army.....it didn’t work
They shoot protesters
And now blaming Nnamdi kanu
Wise up
The lies they used during biafra war
Cars were also destroyed at apo by thugs
Who ordered them?
Properties were destroyed during nadeco and abiola crisis
Nnamdi kanu wasn't around to be blame
Security agencies should be held ,they are responsible for destruction of people’s properties
Individuals can’t have such effrontery to destroy
If they don’t have back up

Who call that idiot name?
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by magzey: 10:34am On Oct 23, 2020
FAIZ or. What ever you are called ,you are one of Nigeria problem, if you are not afraid to die must you say it just go and die , your lord will Judge you.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by IamPlato(m): 10:37am On Oct 23, 2020
edoairways:

The demands are clear, the government should have implemented all of them without wasting time. They should have given time line on how they will go about it instead of waiting for a representative. Falz and others made it clear that there is no representative, this is because many politicians are trying to buy their ways
So clearly you are saying the youths still want these men in power...

It appears you people are not ready to take what belongs to you
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by felzokugo(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje
End d protest and mk peace,then continue in dis insane society? Is there any time people dont die in nigeria..weda wit protest or not?? Do you really think this crop of politician have ur interst at heart?? Now dat d protest hv been hijacked...wat u shld b sayin is go bak nd restrategise...den com out again!
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by JumpByte: 10:38am On Oct 23, 2020
Snr1Anifowoshe:

As regard the Igbo attacking Eleko palace,pls and pls get your fact right,an average youth in Isale eko,down to ebute ero to Lafiaji has never for once liked Akinolu.

God bless you o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moyo Lawal Poses Nude For Moonlighter Pallette, New Launch Makeup Line / DJ Cuppy Visits Her Father, Femi Otedola's Office, Check Out His Phones / Amara Maduka: Though I Have Sex, I’ve Never Been In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.