Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating (65163 Views)

Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look / Falz To Hold Concert In Canada / This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by payloader(m): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:
Oga Falz, if you get opportunity to read my comment please na beg I dey beg you let suspend every protest for now. Our collective voice has been heard by the FG and the international community.

It is obvious the protest has been successful hijacked by hoodlums and terrorist. I blame the government for not providing adequate security back up for the protesters.

The protest now has successfully turned to tribal war between the Yorubas and Hausa in Fagba area of Lagos which has claimed many lives and properties.
We are praying now not to have Yorubas and Igbo fight because many people have been saying why didn't the Igbo burn any house in the east and even when the pictures surfaces online the Yorubas are not satisfied because no attack on the palace of Obi of Onitcha or any king.

Young lives and dreams has been cut off and many families will never recover from this while some will bounce back if God Willing.

Yesterday while the attack on Ojodu police station was ongoing, shops close to the police station were looted and someone share a video about a woman crying " Please leave my market, I collected LAPO money to stock my shop. The woman was crying, she couldn't come close to the hoodlums and only God know the woman health condition now.

Falz, abeg reason we wey we no get passport photograph not to talk of International Passport, nor visa to run comot.

Let End Protest and make peace.

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje
Bros, na politicians wey dey government na im pay hoodlums and criminals to hijack the protest. Its obvious they won't do anything about our state of living. Failed government.

1 Like

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Ouchbabe(f): 10:38am On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=wakaman post=95236262]Then die you would[/quote
After you and everything around you]
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Aksnoopy: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
madridguy:
Oga Falz, if you get opportunity to read my comment please na beg I dey beg you let suspend every protest for now. Our collective voice has been heard by the FG and the international community.

It is obvious the protest has been successful hijacked by hoodlums and terrorist. I blame the government for not providing adequate security back up for the protesters.

The protest now has successfully turned to tribal war between the Yorubas and Hausa in Fagba area of Lagos which has claimed many lives and properties.
We are praying now not to have Yorubas and Igbo fight because many people have been saying why didn't the Igbo burn any house in the east and even when the pictures surfaces online the Yorubas are not satisfied because no attack on the palace of Obi of Onitcha or any king.

Young lives and dreams has been cut off and many families will never recover from this while some will bounce back if God Willing.

Yesterday while the attack on Ojodu police station was ongoing, shops close to the police station were looted and someone share a video about a woman crying " Please leave my market, I collected LAPO money to stock my shop. The woman was crying, she couldn't come close to the hoodlums and only God know the woman health condition now.

Falz, abeg reason we wey we no get passport photograph not to talk of International Passport, nor visa to run comot.

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje
[/s]STFU! You are among the people that got us to where we are right now.

1 Like

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by tonyson010(m): 10:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Cyberterror:
Falz we no see you in the front line during the protest o. You just withdraw and let others do the difficult work of looting businesses and breaking prisoners free.

difficult work of looting businesses and breaking prisoners free !!!! when and where did u n falz agree on that

1 Like

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by JumpByte: 10:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Neddstark:
Coward. You are not Afraid to die. You should have been at the forefront of the protests you ignited on that night. But you ran home. Nigerian youth, please dont let someone lead you to make your loved ones cry.

God bless you for seeing through his hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by kennyz247(m): 10:41am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje
peace kill u there..... coward lasanlasan....
we must avenge for d killing of our vibrant brodas in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2020
grin
#BuhariMust Resign
madridguy:

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by SeriouslySense(m): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2020
People are waking up.
Nigeriabiafra80:
They used thug.....it didn’t work
They used sars.....it didn’t work
They used army.....it didn’t work
They shoot protesters
And now blaming Nnamdi kanu
Wise up
The lies they used during biafra war
Cars were also destroyed at apo by thugs
Who ordered them?
Properties were destroyed during nadeco and abiola crisis
Nnamdi kanu wasn't around to be blame
Security agencies should be held ,they are responsible for destruction of people’s properties
Individuals can’t have such effrontery to destroy
If they don’t have back up
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Proper1(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2020

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by noblealuu: 10:51am On Oct 23, 2020
IamPlato:
Shut The Fvck.

You Are Not Afraid To Die Yet You Could Not call Out For A Meeting With Government Officials. Only Davido Had The Guts to Seat With The Police Igp

Falz Just Shut Up! All You Do Is Stay On Line And Drop Posts based On Your Emotions, including Fake News

Those of you quoting me And saying rubbish calm down before God will punish you .

No man sits in his house and changes a nation, Falz has millions of followers, if he truly wants a change he has to step out and get it.

Meeting and interacting with the government will help us know their strengths and how to exploit and take advantage of their weaknesses...

The game of politics and government power is deep and advanced...

You have to know it as these men do, go out there and know the game.

He wouldn't dare because he is just a musician

A law graduate, called to the Nigerian Bar. The son of a SAN whose parents are staunch human rights activists is "just a musician"?
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Passionate1(m): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2020
It's time for us to know d real identity of that Man in Aso Rock. . .
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by premiumswizz: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2020
premiumswizz: 10:39am
I am disappointed in Falz if he can not still at this time see d bigger picture, our protest had been hijacked a week ago when prisons were broken into, and police stations destroyed these are hand work of people trying to your us as a cover up and distraction for their evil purpose ( ipob). I refuse to be shallow minded if Falz is, he and most youths refused to see a bigger picture. In as much as I hate and despise this governments I refuse to contribute to it's disintegration, come 2023 we shall take over at the polls.
And for the people in diaspora who are asking us to continue destroying and killing ourselves while they and their families are safe abroad shame on you all, if u are all so passionate about a change please come back and vote with us. U call yourselves Nigerians only when it suites u, shame on you all.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by zexy2030(m): 10:53am On Oct 23, 2020
HENCEFORTH:

NIGERIAN FLAG: INVALID

NATIONAL ANTHEM: INVALID

RELIGIOUS LEADERS: INVALID

OUR SECURITIES: INVALID

WE ARE JUST ON OUR OWN NOW.

ONLY GOD � WE LOOK UP TO.

HOW CAN NIGERIAN FORCE KILL CITIZENS RECITING NATIONAL ANTHEM.

CURFEW STARTED 9PM, YOU SPRAYED BULLETS 8PM...HAAA GOD WILL PIECES ALL INVOLVED IN THE GENOCIDE OF THESE PEACEFUL PROTESTERS.

IF YOU ARE A MILITARY PERSON HERE, DO YOU THINK, YOU COULD KILL THOSE PROTESTERS IF THEY ARE GIVEN SAME POWER AND WEAPONS YOU HAD? POWERS HAVE BEEN ABUSED. LAWS HAVE BEEN WRONGLY IMPLEMENTED.
WE LIVE IN A DANGEROUS SOCIETY WHERE PEOPLE MEANT TO PROTECT ARE NOW THE KILLERS AND THE AO CALLED GOVERNMENT DOESN'T CARE.

BUT CART AWAY THE BODIES OF VICTIMS AND CALL THE VIDEOS PHOTOSHOPED, INVITING THE PUBLIC TO BRING EVIDENCE.

MY GOD WILL DESTROY ALL INVOLVED IN THE PLOT, FROM THE NORTH TO THE WEST.

YOUR DESTRUCTIONS SHALL BE WITHOUT REMEDY.

cry cry cry
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by wakaman: 10:57am On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=Ouchbabe post=95238404][/quote]

Another yamree sow
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by edoairways: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2020
IamPlato:
So clearly you are saying the youths still want these men in power...

It appears you people are not ready to take what belongs to you
Probably you don't understand what is going, for now let them not have a leader. The perception of lack of trust and integrity is the key thing here. You and I know how these politicians operate.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by olumide4christ: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2020
IamPlato:
Shut The Fvck.

You Are Not Afraid To Die Yet You Could Not call Out For A Meeting With Government Officials. Only Davido Had The Guts to Seat With The Police Igp

Falz Just Shut Up! All You Do Is Stay On Line And Drop Posts based On Your Emotions, including Fake News

Those of you quoting me And saying rubbish calm down before God will punish you .

No man sits in his house and changes a nation, Falz has millions of followers, if he truly wants a change he has to step out and get it.

Meeting and interacting with the government will help us know their strengths and how to exploit and take advantage of their weaknesses...

Oga... please loud it out to them. We didn't hear him calling the protesters/thugs to order on Tuesday and Wednesday...na today we dey hear am grant CNN interview. When he and his ilk where goading the protesters on, they never remembered that the youths of this country are not only made up of people like him that speak phonetics but are also made up of looters, thugs and riffraffs, and thus, prolonging the protests after government had acceded to their demands was a foolish thing to do.
Now when water don pass garri and billions of naira worth of property have been destroyed, all of them celebrities went mum and mute.

A proof that wealth, education and fame does not equate wisdom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Aflix(m): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2020
premiumswizz:
premiumswizz: 10:39am
I am disappointed in Falz if he can not still at this time see d bigger picture, our protest had been hijacked a week ago when prisons were broken into, and police stations destroyed these are hand work of people trying to your us as a cover up and distraction for their evil purpose ( ipob). I refuse to be shallow minded if Falz is, he and most youths refused to see a bigger picture. In as much as I hate and despise this governments I refuse to contribute to it's disintegration, come 2023 we shall take over at the polls.
And for the people in diaspora who are asking us to continue destroying and killing ourselves while they and their families are safe abroad shame on you all, if u are all so passionate about a change please come back and vote with us. U call yourselves Nigerians only when it suites u, shame on you all.
Coming from a zombie who sees Buhari's government as paradise, all you typed is thrash!

1 Like

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Badboiz(m): 11:02am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje

See how you conveniently shifted from Yoruba and Hausa at Fagba to Yorubas being angry Obi of Onitsha's palace wasn't burned.. How much do you guys get paid to be this heartless?

Always stroking the ethnic lines, why?

1 Like

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by IamPlato(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2020
edoairways:

Probably you don't understand what is going, for now let them not have a leader. The perception of lack of trust and integrity is the key thing here. You and I know how these politicians operate.
There is no unity yet talk less of leaders...

Talking about leaders, bro we need a standing agreement as youths, we need a standing party... A standing body is needed.

If we don't have a stand now we may not have it in the next election.

These men have planned ahead of time, we need the same thing or else forget it, all that effort is in vain
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Passionate888: 11:11am On Oct 23, 2020

madridguy

Yorubas and Hausas don't fight tribal war, it's friendly spar
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by lanre4411(m): 11:11am On Oct 23, 2020
IamPlato:
Shut The Fvck.

davido was invited by IGP falz wasn't Mr man
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Oshokalo: 11:11am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:

God Bless Nigeria

u see the reason I choose falz over any artiste when it comes to intellectually proactive against this govt

Eko O ni Baje
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by IamPlato(m): 11:11am On Oct 23, 2020
noblealuu:

A law graduate, called to the Nigerian Bar. The son of a SAN whose parents are staunch human rights activists is "just a musician"?
Bro he can be the best lawyer in Nigeria but if he wants to make a change in his country he must take action
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Memphitz537(m): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2020
Karlovich:
We at vulturebbqgrills thank you our darling daddy for the great speech yesterday, we know that you mean well for your people and as your zombies we are 100 percent behind you as this is the fault of your enemies and PDP

I wonder where the dolt is right how as we no longer see his annoying posts on Nairaland.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Oshokalo: 11:14am On Oct 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Naija celebrities eh.. Them go zuga them sheeple protesters to fire on.. But when kasala burst, you no go hear pim from any of them.

By the way, where's the heroine, Aisha? Where Wizkid, Davido, Segalink, AY, etc?..

Make una continue dey use the blood of the innocent to nourish una celebrity statuses..

Soon, e go reach una turn.. The looting go soon besiege una gates..

idiot shebi Aisha yesufu na celebrity musician wey won nourish her status,backward mentality
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2020
Oshokalo:

idiot shebi Aisha yesufu na celebrity musician wey won nourish her status,backward mentality

My brother, she's a celebrity. No be only musicians be celebrities.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Oshokalo: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2020
where is that 2face guy I mean guy with 2face tomorrow somebody go say him dey fight govt do u heard him speak since all this saga?he is busy shaving Annie's pkekus
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Angrymode: 11:20am On Oct 23, 2020
They protest level has not yet reached my anger level so I'm still waiting patiently. When the time comes, my drive will simply have one logo!!!
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by clickwtB(m): 11:21am On Oct 23, 2020
Peaceful Protest all we want but looting ,killing,destroying properties of the innocent must stop!!!!
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by 27Pushing30: 11:22am On Oct 23, 2020
You dey mind the fool? Shey him don come out since?

Shey debo don come out since?

All of dem dey house dey tweet dust

They are no different from politicians

Please what is the difference?

Political rally - Food, money, music , gifts
EndSARS Lekki protest - Food , money, music , gifts

Cyberterror:
Falz we no see you in the front line during the protest o. You just withdraw and let others do the difficult work of looting businesses and breaking prisoners free.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by OgaRico(m): 11:23am On Oct 23, 2020
We4all:

They have not suffered from police brutality, but have suffered from the brutality of Kidnappers, ritualists, scammers, armed robbers and terrorists. Why is Falz and co not screaming "End Rituals, End Kidnapping, End Armed Robbery"?
Because majority of those celebrities are guilty of these crimes.

I don't know you but I believe as a child,you started walking by taking a step first and then another followed and so on till date.
End SARS was the first step taken and if it has worked out fine afterwards End Bad Governance was the next step which if is achieved,odd jobs like Kidnapping, Robbery, Ritual activities and etc will come to an end once those partaking in such activities are engaged in meaningful jobs.
Whatever anarchy or lawlessness that is going on in Nigeria now started after the shooting at the Lekki toll gate.Please don't get me wrong by thinking I'm in support of the activities of those hoodlums looting and causing pains everywhere but for God sake,this was an assembling of an UNARMED citizens which men wearing the Nigerian Army uniform shot at repeatedly.
I don't pray you suffer brutality of any form from the Police that's if you haven't,because those innocent people who have first hand experience with police brutality will still go out any day anytime to protest peacefully.
A friend of mine was stopped by SARS men and she was told that the phone she was carrying is a stolen phone because according to the SARS men,why didn't she use her picture as wallpaper despite her telling them to open the phone gallery and see her pictures inside,they refused but the SARS men ended up collecting 4k from her before they gave the supposed stolen phone back to her.
Falz and other meaningful Nigerians are trying to save the tomorrow of this country in today and I kindly urge you to support us in any positive way you can.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chikezie Uwazie Dies In US / Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris / I Go Dye Poses In The House Built For His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.