Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating (65164 Views)

Mayorkun Warns Falz To Beware Of SARS Over His New Look / Falz To Hold Concert In Canada / This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by madridguy(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Read my comment again and point out where I said the Igbo's were behind the attack on Oba's palace.

Snr1Anifowoshe:

As regard the Igbo attacking Eleko palace,pls and pls get your fact right,an average youth in Isale eko,down to ebute ero to Lafiaji has never for once liked Akinolu.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Las las this government na scam
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Angelfrost(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Naija celebrities eh.. Them go zuga them sheeple protesters to fire on.. But when kasala burst, you no go hear pim from any of them.

By the way, where's the heroine, Aisha? Where Wizkid, Davido, Segalink, AY, etc?..

Make una continue dey use the blood of the innocent to nourish una celebrity statuses..

Soon, e go reach una turn.. The looting go soon besiege una gates..

The looting is a clear indictment on your leadership... That clearly shows there is no adequate security across the nation!!! That a handful of thugs and miscreants can have their way across the nation is a huge indictment on the national security heads... Leave Falz out of that.

Accept the failure of your leaders!!! It is massive, historic and monumental!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Collyno82(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Sanwo-olu speaks....

I learnt your no longer grilling Asun,,, you are now at Lekki looking for dead bodies your darling daddy ordered to be shot to grill
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by DexterousOne(m): 9:56am On Oct 23, 2020
ruffDiamond:
chief fabricator of pure lie from d deep pit of buhari anus,your divide and control tactics between Igbo's and yorubas is now fully exposed! the evil master you serve will eventually consume you and filthy kinds!

Dont mind him

He must think we are stupid
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by wakaman: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2020
Fmghewzy:

You will die before him!! Fool!!
He is risking his life for Nigeria you are here saying jaggons.

To those of you saying you didn't see him in the front line,your eyes are faulty.
He leads peaceful protest.

It is amazing how daft people can be ,it is obvious the hoodlums are that of the government,same hoodlums used during protest are also used to discredit the protest.
But unfortunately Nigerians are too blind to see.

Double speaker head fool
Are the protests still peaceful?
Celebrity tuned fool like you.

Dying is not the thing, it's how you die what you died for?

Senseless Snapchat brain groupie.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Neddstark: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2020
Coward. You are not Afraid to die. You should have been at the forefront of the protests you ignited on that night. But you ran home. Nigerian youth, please dont let someone lead you to make your loved ones cry.

2 Likes

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by okuta007: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2020
blazepascal:
well said .. falz the bad guy. where is wizkid nd davido especially davido only to make noise he sabi when its time for action hes no where to be found.

where is Tubaba
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by DexterousOne(m): 9:57am On Oct 23, 2020
Angelfrost:

The looting is a clear indictment on your leadership... That clearly shows there is no adequate security across the nation!!! That a handful of thugs and miscreants can have their way across the nation is a huge indictment on the national security heads... Leave Falz out of that.

Accept the failure of your leaders!!! It is massive, historic and monumental!

Exactly
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by ope33: 9:57am On Oct 23, 2020
Go and die if you are ready... don't fool the youths anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Brushstrokes20: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2020
Spot on falz! The stone cold, redundant coupist is Nigeria's worst blunder!
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by baralatie(m): 9:58am On Oct 23, 2020
hardon1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin ur not afraid to die but nobody see u when the battle got heated.

Thumbs up to DJ switch abeg. No be all these ones with fowl mind
the gbege wey dj switch out herself no be here o!

but I think bubu go free am!

but all this wan wey falz dey Yan na okpoto
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
madridguy:
Oga Falz, if you get opportunity to read my comment please na beg I dey beg you let suspend every protest for now. Our collective voice has been heard by the FG and the international community.

It is obvious the protest has been successful hijacked by hoodlums and terrorist. I blame the government for not providing adequate security back up for the protesters.

The protest now has successfully turned to tribal war between the Yorubas and Hausa in Fagba area of Lagos which has claimed many lives and properties.
We are praying now not to have Yorubas and Igbo fight because many people have been saying why didn't the Igbo burn any house in the east and even when the pictures surfaces online the Yorubas are not satisfied because no attack on the palace of Obi of Onitcha or any king.

Young lives and dreams has been cut off and many families will never recover from this while some will bounce back if God Willing.

Yesterday while the attack on Ojodu police station was ongoing, shops close to the police station were looted and someone share a video about a woman crying " Please leave my market, I collected LAPO money to stock my shop. The woman was crying, she couldn't come close to the hoodlums and only God know the woman health condition now.

Falz, abeg reason we wey we no get passport photograph not to talk of International Passport, nor visa to run comot.

Let End Protest and make peace.

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje
[/s]Polithiefcians and Policemen need to be taught very bitter lessons. They are the major oppressors of the common man. While the former use their position to oppress, the latter use gun to oppress. If revolution starts now, none of them will be spared to live. But they have now result to subtle begging. Shameless cowards.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
madridguy:
Oga Falz, if you get opportunity to read my comment please na beg I dey beg you let suspend every protest for now. Our collective voice has been heard by the FG and the international community.

It is obvious the protest has been successful hijacked by hoodlums and terrorist. I blame the government for not providing adequate security back up for the protesters.

The protest now has successfully turned to tribal war between the Yorubas and Hausa in Fagba area of Lagos which has claimed many lives and properties.
We are praying now not to have Yorubas and Igbo fight because many people have been saying why didn't the Igbo burn any house in the east and even when the pictures surfaces online the Yorubas are not satisfied because no attack on the palace of Obi of Onitcha or any king.

Young lives and dreams has been cut off and many families will never recover from this while some will bounce back if God Willing.

Yesterday while the attack on Ojodu police station was ongoing, shops close to the police station were looted and someone share a video about a woman crying " Please leave my market, I collected LAPO money to stock my shop. The woman was crying, she couldn't come close to the hoodlums and only God know the woman health condition now.

Falz, abeg reason we wey we no get passport photograph not to talk of International Passport, nor visa to run comot.

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje
[/s]Polit.hiefcians and Policemen need to be taught very bitter lessons. They are the major oppressors of the common man. While the former use their position to oppress, the latter use gun to oppress. If revolution starts now, none of them will be spared to live. But they have now result to subtle begging. Shameless cowards.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by code77(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Karlovich:
We at vulturebbqgrills thank you our darling daddy for the great speech yesterday, we know that you mean well for your people and as your zombies we are 100 percent behind you as this is the fault of your enemies and PDP

I love dis one die!
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Asadujames202(m): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2020
Hopeless and depressed criminal youth protesting against a democratically elected government

My dearest presido Buhari, please unleash the military on this recalcitrant lawbreakers

Em go get sense by force
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Fgwa: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje
If only we have youth that reasons like u, we wouldn't have no problems.
Thank u bro.

1 Like

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Buziness101: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje

My brother... I wish to tell you that you are mad.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 23, 2020
IamPlato:
Shut The Fvck.

You Are Not Afraid To Die Yet You Could Not call Out For A Meeting With Government Officials. Only Davido Had The Guts to Seat With The Police Igp

Falz Just Shut Up! All You Do Is Stay On Line And Drop Posts based On Your Emotions, including Fake News

WE KNOW THEM WHEN WE SEE THEIR POSTS. THEIR ENGLISH OFTEN GIVE THEM AWAY.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by zadokchidi: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje
...God bless you for this

1 Like

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:04am On Oct 23, 2020
blazepascal:
well said .. falz the bad guy. where is wizkid nd davido especially davido only to make noise he sabi when its time for action hes no where to be found.

Oga check Davido handle on instagram and twitter.. Before you come out to talk trash
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Fcwilly: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2020
Cyberterror:
Falz we no see you in the front line during the protest o. You just withdraw and let others do the difficult work of looting businesses and breaking prisoners free.

Even during the war, the leaders are not always in war front, they negotiate while others fight, so try buy sense for mama chinedu shop.
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by theFilmtric: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2020
That's the spirit man!

theFilmtricsay
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje
you are right bro, at the same time, it is on record falz say the truth state of things for record purposes, buhari government is a beast, it takes force and sacrifice to deal ruthlessly with a beast, only these useless hoodlums is my worries. Nigeria must surely great again.

1 Like

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2020
SilverNorGold:
Naija celebrities eh.. Them go zuga them sheeple protesters to fire on.. But when kasala burst, you no go hear pim from any of them.

By the way, where's the heroine, Aisha? Where Wizkid, Davido, Segalink, AY, etc?..

Make una continue dey use the blood of the innocent to nourish una celebrity statuses..

Soon, e go reach una turn.. The looting go soon besiege una gates..

Oga post pictures of what you have done during this protest.. You are here typing bullshit
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by JumpByte: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje

We appealed for the woman's goods to be left. I was there at the scene. Her goods were spared

2 Likes

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by nairanaira12: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2020
Cyberterror:
Falz we no see you in the front line during the protest o. You just withdraw and let others do the difficult work of looting businesses and breaking prisoners free.

He was there. He warned people several hours earlier before the massacre that they should withdraw from the protest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2020
IamPlato:
Shut The Fvck.

You Are Not Afraid To Die Yet You Could Not call Out For A Meeting With Government Officials. Only Davido Had The Guts to Seat With The Police Igp

Falz Just Shut Up! All You Do Is Stay On Line And Drop Posts based On Your Emotions, including Fake News
Scammer. How far?
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by Zacshot: 10:09am On Oct 23, 2020
My real G!
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by madridguy(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2020
Wow, God bless you all for doing so.

JumpByte:

We appealed for the woman's goods to be left. I was there at the scene. Her goods were spared
Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by nonhuman(m): 10:10am On Oct 23, 2020
Cyberterror:
you are completely an idiot,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falz To CNN: I Am Not Afraid To Die, Buhari’s Promise Frustrating by nedekid: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2020
madridguy:

God Bless Nigeria

Eko O ni Baje
Yes, I think the protest should be suspended. It has been hijacked. The eyes of the miscreants have been opened. The next target will be our homes, estates, businesses etc. There are millions of them all over Lagos and other cities waiting for the opportunity to devow us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chikezie Uwazie Dies In US / I Go Dye Poses In The House Built For His Son / Cossy Orjiakor Licks Her Man Face On The Streets Of Paris

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.