Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted (53882 Views)

A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help / Attempted Murder: Police Officer, Aiwansoba Dismissed And Prosecuted / Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Olaa: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2020
What of there Force Registration Number?

domesifa:
Good morning Lagos,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=662762077761564&id=252185758819200
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Ochemicals: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2020
I bet you, the police never knew that a day like this would come.

Let's create another hashtag for politicians and all those civil servants and other government workers that demand for bribes.

Where there are no checks and balances, there's always impunity. Let's use social media and check these corrupt people
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by miqos02(m): 8:51am On Oct 23, 2020
I hope Mr Governor will be bold enough to sign their death warrant if the court sentence them to death.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by potent5(m): 8:51am On Oct 23, 2020
A very good development.

We demand more, especially SARS personnel.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2020
The governor is doing well.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by miqos02(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2020
Ochemicals:
I bet you, the police never knew that a day like this would come.

Let's create another hashtag for politicians and all those civil servants and other government workers that demand for bribes.
start with accountability with state and federal legislators salaries.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Gryffindor: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2020
Mp3 reaction
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by ibedun: 8:52am On Oct 23, 2020
STOP PANICKING OGA!!!

Send the soldiers out!!!!
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by studM(m): 8:52am On Oct 23, 2020
Disappointed ds dinosaur of a president wasn't uprooted frm d seat by d youth of d great nation!!
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by mascot87(m): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Hambivert:
Lagos state, good job but sparogatively, all these names are meaningless if no government brings James Nwafor to face his crimes!

Na James Nwafor we want!
Awkuzu is still in tears!

Go and tell your state governor to prosecute him
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by OdefaGirl(f): 8:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Manslaughter.....
Murder.......
Na human lives wasted ooo, HUMANS!!
Not mosquitoes.... It will not be well with the evil men in uniform.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by livinbygrace: 8:55am On Oct 23, 2020
Hambivert:
Lagos state, good job but sparogatively, all these names are meaningless if no government brings James Nwafor to face his crimes!

Na James Nwafor we want!
Awkuzu is still in tears!

Thats the duty of Anambra state governor and not Sanwo olu

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Flytime: 8:56am On Oct 23, 2020
ojun50:
Good one from the governor, let other state published names too.

Lastly I want all youth to clam down let give government second chance. Let give them from now till December
till they slash politicians salary by half I don't want the protest to end
I also want them to protest against the power company

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Onlinesmart: 8:57am On Oct 23, 2020
chuksbaby:
The land will be green again
Oga boss
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2020
Is Gov. Babajide Sanwo-Olu is addressing residents of Lagos, by saying Good morning Lagos.

I think it should be Lagosians or my beloved Lagos Residents.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by VEE2010(m): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2020
As a patriotic citizen of Nigeria I urge everyone who are familiar with some of these pending cases to confirm the names on the charges are correct.
Those missing should be highlighted as well. This is our country and we must salvage it!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by YungDynaBoy(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2020
domesifa:
Good morning Lagos,

The typical Nigerian government; always trying to pin the blame. "Sanwo Olu, you and your fellow thieves and fools have FAILED woefully"

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Johnmax95(m): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2020
It is quite unfortunate, the current state of issues in our nation.

I will design a business website for 10k only. This covers; hosting, domain name & emails.
Call/WhatsApp: 0802860,9484.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by airminem(f): 8:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Just see how police killed the people it sworn to protect.... Sad

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Tokkson: 9:00am On Oct 23, 2020
domesifa:
Good morning Lagos,

Just 20?

We should be talking about at least 80 - 100 names here

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Iree1(m): 9:02am On Oct 23, 2020
I think m liking this.....dis happen when you hv someone in charge..... Not like dakudagi...lol

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Btruth: 9:02am On Oct 23, 2020
Oya, let the game begin.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 23, 2020
ojun50:
Good one from the governor, let other state published names too.

Lastly I want all youth to clam down let give government second chance. Let give them from now till December

Polithiefcians and Policemen need to be taught very bitter lessons. They are the major oppressors of the common man. While the former use their position to oppress, the latter use gun to oppress. If revolution starts now, none of them will be spared to live. But they have now result to subtle begging. Shameless cowards.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Reckyd123(m): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2020
Lol. How long are these litigations gonna last.

This is why the protest is truthfully about every thing Nigeria. Our justice system is not spared of the rot in the land.

Do we have a sound judiciary? Is there separation of power? Nigerian democracy is a mere farce!!
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by dominique(f): 9:03am On Oct 23, 2020
I hope he expose the crooks that stashed away palliative foodstuff meant for poor, needy people.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Moganajoe: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2020
Orestino:
audio

Show us their pictures, so that if you and govt fail we the youths will do justice to them
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Basicend: 9:03am On Oct 23, 2020
Lets support the government, and engage them diplomatically. We can't continue to allow thugs to cart away everything we built for many years.

I am in support of govt and law enforcement for now. Lets build our Lagos and Nigeria again in a wise way.

God bless Us.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by royal231(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Until we begin see state of lagos vs so so officer charge bribery and extortion..

It would start adding up.. I bet if we do it across Nigeria even police go join for nxt wave protest..

Police dey vex because we Wan spoil their market
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2020
October 21st, national holiday for me and "Green" "Red" and "Green" is the flag that would be hoisted
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Coldie(m): 9:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Imagine police officers being tried for robbery
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by BabaOneChance: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2020
I can't blame Sanwo-olu for anything going wrong in Lagos. He seems to me like a good man who doesn't have a mind of his own.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Basicend: 9:06am On Oct 23, 2020
AKWATGOLD1:
Is Gov. Babajide Sanwo-Olu is addressing residents of Lagos, by saying Good morning Lagos.

I think it should be Lagosians or my beloved Lagos Residents.

He is right in both ways.

Oga it is not grammer correction that we need now, things are boiling . . Go and park somewhere abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gracious David-West Identifies 7 Victims In Mortuary / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.