Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted (53884 Views)

A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help / Attempted Murder: Police Officer, Aiwansoba Dismissed And Prosecuted / Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by bong4(m): 10:24am On Oct 23, 2020
Hambivert:
Lagos state, good job but sparogatively, all these names are meaningless if no government brings James Nwafor to face his crimes!

Na James Nwafor we want!
Awkuzu is still in tears!

Exactly!! This man is the national symbol of oppression and extra-judicial killings by SARS in Nigeria. He must be brought to book
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Oluwaseun2020(m): 10:27am On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=paxi6 post=95234186]The question is, will they be prosecuted for real??[/quote
we will prosecute them ourselves

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by nograv: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2020
MagicBishop:
The list of defendants proves what I have been saying which is that Southerners are the majority in SARS and police brutality on their own people

Nonsense the behaviour of an officer reflects the will of the OGA at the top.

Take Lekki Tollgate, the order to fire came from Aso Rock. The Soldiers simply did what they were instructed to do..

I know the army is heavily Northern in character, but I know there were a few Yoruba and even Igbo soldiers in there.

The Soldiers did as they were instructed..
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Moikiitos: 10:28am On Oct 23, 2020
domesifa:
Good morning Lagos,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=662762077761564&id=252185758819200

It should be a public hearing and televised so that Lagosians, Nigerians and the world can see. Without this is not going to be transferred and fair to justice.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by iboboyswag(m): 10:28am On Oct 23, 2020
Anybody wey get liver... Make him go haywire!

These attitude from armchair agitators is what gave people false confidence to remain at the tollgate even when it was clear danger was in the offing.

Anybody that wants to instigate another protest should leave his house and move to the street with a banner around his neck.

Bunch of hated filled mofos. Nothing good pleases these ones, pay them no mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Komu1048(m): 10:47am On Oct 23, 2020
Orestino:
audio

But was happy to see people killed, properties looted. U r not making sense
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by doeeyed: 10:47am On Oct 23, 2020
baby124:
FO Omata said SO Bello led the Lekki Massacre. Is that true? From 65 batallion bonny camp to be precise.

Bonny camp not "Fagba" boys in disguise??

Amotekun take note!

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by doeeyed: 10:53am On Oct 23, 2020
ivieeseosa:
He should as well release the names of the hoodlums who came on Lagos State BRT to attack peaceful protesters at Alausa. Or is it also photoshop

That's unlikely to come from SanwoOlu..... but a rogue operative or at best an excessive response from an underling seeking opportunities for a promotion.

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Oracleforce: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2020
I don't think these cases were a result of the EndSARs campaign because there might be some cases and complaints from the VIP in the state that the lagos state government have to come in.....but not as a result of police brutality leach on common masses...
Because there was any case of extortion whereby a policeman took a common man to an ATM to withdraw money....or transfer money into his account...
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:15am On Oct 23, 2020
Check their names 95% are southern brother
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Passionate888: 11:19am On Oct 23, 2020
ojun50:
Good one from the governor, let other state published names too.

Lastly I want all youth to clam down let give government second chance. Let give them from now till December

How many times dem don give government chance?
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by kayjay69(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Firstly, between you and I it is clear who the person with an empty skull is.

I have never been violent and I do not subscribe to the chaos and unrest but clearly our so-called leaders have aborted several chances to have meaningful dialogue. They have continually spurned every chance to nip these things in the bud. They continued to create monsters yet they want no parts of it, when the sh_i_t hits the fan. Karma does indeed know everyone's house address. If all they did within the first week was take the protest demands seriously and effect the demands in a serious manner things would never have deteriorated to this level. Instead they wanted to play the waiting game to see if we would tire out, only this time their strategy failed.

The protests started out as peaceful until paid thugs sponsored by politicians were deployed to disrupt peace and wreck havoc. Naturally, some of the unemployed and downtrodden in society took advantage of these events to also perpetrate all manner of evil. Your silly attempts to discredit these protests are a reflection of one who is bereft of common sense and who is truly a slave.

Quite ironic that Tinubu, a man who introduced thuggery into Lagos Politics and made it totally acceptable, was the first to flee when thugs came for his properties. The monsters they helped create are now coming for them and you expect me to feel some pity, I will never do that. If I see anyone not connected to these useless leaders who was affected by the recent events, i will donate and help them build back what they lost.

If you have any sincerity in you, you will realise we have had only two options from day 1: dialogue or unrest. Since our so-called leaders preferred to shun and frustrate all avenues dialogue as a means to achieving meaningful change, they left the average nigerian with no other option than resorting to what we now see. By choosing not to reform and offering empty rhetoric, they have clearly communicated they do not care and people can go do their worst.

Whether you and your ilk like it, no matter what happens going forward these thieves we call leaders will think twice before they commit their nefarious acts. They will start to consider people or risk what comes to them in the event they do not. There can be no rest for the wicked.
Sagay212:

You can go out there and block the road so you get shot in that your empty skull. I don't know why some of you choose to e intentionally daft and mischievous. Why are you sitting in your house typing? Why not go out there and continue the protest? Maybe your joy is to see the whole of Lagos burn down to ashes. The same you say the politicians are spreading disinformation about igbos causing unrest and you are still foolishly wanting people to continue the protest even after a curfew has been placed so that more havoc can continue. You want to see people's businesses burnt into ashes so that you can sit comfortably in your house and be typing nonsense while smiling.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Maximus85(m): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2020
domesifa:
Good morning Lagos,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=662762077761564&id=252185758819200

We want the prosecution LIVE on TV.

Or else all these talk na scam.

We want to be the jury. We want to see them beg for forgiveness and them pay the ultimate prize for their crimes.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Sagay212: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2020
kayjay69:
Firstly, between you and I it is clear who the person with an empty skull is.

I have never been violent and I do not subscribe to the chaos and unrest but clearly our so-called leaders have aborted several chances to have meaningful dialogue. They have continually spurned every chance to nip these things in the bud. They continued to create monsters yet they want no parts of it, when the sh_i_t hits the fan. Karma does indeed know everyone's house address. If all they did within the first week was take the protest demands seriously and effect the demands in a serious manner things would never have deteriorated to this level. Instead they wanted to play the waiting game to see if we would tire out, only this time their strategy failed.

The protests started out as peaceful until paid thugs sponsored by politicians were deployed to disrupt peace and wreck havoc. Naturally, some of the unemployed and downtrodden in society took advantage of these events to also perpetrate all manner of evil. Your silly attempts to discredit these protests are a reflection of one who is bereft of common sense and who is truly a slave.

Quite ironic that Tinubu, a man who introduced thuggery into Lagos Politics and made it totally acceptable, was the first to flee when thugs came for his properties. The monsters they helped create are now coming for them and you expect me to feel some pity, I will never do that. If I see anyone not connected to these useless leaders who was affected by the recent events, i will donate and help them build back what they lost.

If you have any sincerity in you, you will realise we have had only two options from day 1: dialogue or unrest. Since our so-called leaders preferred to shun and frustrate all avenues dialogue as a means to achieving meaningful change, they left the average nigerian with no other option than resorting to what we now see. By choosing not to reform and offering empty rhetoric, they have clearly communicated they do not care and people can go do their worst.

Whether you and your ilk like it, no matter what happens going forward these thieves we call leaders will think twice before they commit their nefarious acts. They will start to consider people or risk what comes to them in the event they do not. There can be no rest for the wicked.

Did the governor of Lagos call for dialogue or not? Why didn't you suspend the protest and give ultimatum for the govt to carry out compensations and prosecution of officers as promised and then go back to protest if they fail to meet the conditions and ultimatum. The thugs who rob people in traffic everyday even before the protest were sent by polticians? The people who do one chance , kidnapping , robbery and disturb the peace of other nigerians are sponsored by politicians? When there was xenophobic attacks in SA and some cursed animals decided to loot and destroy malls in Nigeria, was it politicians that sent them? Some of you id.iots need to understand that you will always have animals living with you in the society and are waiting for every opportunity to strike. Yes politicians have thugs, but there are thousands of thugs in nigeria who don't need any politician to order them before strike. They see the opportunity and take advantage. If you are not happy with your politicians, you know them and know where they live, start from your local govt, go and face your chairman and kill him if you have to. Don't block roads and be having a jamboree dancing ,eating free food and singing without having any strategic thing you want to achieve.

I repeat again, if dem born you well, go out and carry placard now to protest make dem scatter that your empty head. Eleribu! If your business has been looted and destroyed you wont foolishly still be calling for protest. Keni ma ni , olori gbigbe.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Clintonfemi: 11:43am On Oct 23, 2020
Everybody beware of the latest scammer that proves to be legit... His name is verified legitsozzy, the owner of realhustlersquare in telegram...
The guy na big scammer!!

Please repost!!
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by GeneralPula: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2020
AKWATGOLD1:
Is Gov. Babajide Sanwo-Olu is addressing residents of Lagos, by saying Good morning Lagos.

I think it should be Lagosians or my beloved Lagos Residents.

Good morning Lagos caps it all..

Look into it deeply..
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by dangotesmummy: 11:59am On Oct 23, 2020
tot:

That's my view as well, he is someone who has empathy but unfortunately his hands and legs are tied by the person who put him there. Had it been he had free hand, he would actually have made a good leader. Same with Osinbajo. Very unfortunate situation.
my sentiments exactly. the good leaders are always below unbelievably terrible leaders who call the shots

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by ACE1010: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nothing good will come out of this nonsense embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by kayjay69(m): 12:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
The Governor in his own words (go check his social media handle) called for dialogue but then rejected the leadership of the protesters as unacceptable. Nevermind that protesters insisted from day 1 they did not have any leadership because they did not want government targetting anyone and making them scapegoats. Any thinking government would have simply gone ahead to implement the 5of5 demands but instead this government was busy playing the waiting game and thinking it was business as usual. Agreed, the Federal government has control of Police apparatus nationwide. I do not fault the state government for the first two weeks, where I fault them is the cover-up they are trying to do now and how their failed policies led us to where we are today.

Every society has its failed elements and none is perfect however some of the thugs who rob people everyday in traffic are clearly a result of the failed system of government we practice and people like you clearly idolise and are in support of this sorry state of affairs we have.

Take Lagos (the so-called megacity or mega slum city as I choose to call it) for example, a state of 15 million people atleast, a minimum of 60% of its inhabitants live in horrible conditions and below the poverty line. Tinubu has had full control of Lagos state for the past 21 years, what can you clearly point to that he and his minions have been able to achieve. Agreed they did not create some of these problems, but what exactly have they done to fix things given the resources at their disposal? I will help you answer that, zilch, nada, nothing, zero. Asides playing God and politics and making so much noise over very little constituent projects, these people are abject failures. He is jumping around calling himself Asiwaju whereas the minute problem come, he is Asiwaju of running away, what a coward.

If we rewound time and men like Tinubu were in Awolowo's shoes, the average yorubas would be exactly like the average Hausa-Fulani: weak, poor, ignorant and powerless to achieve anything meaningful. Unlike you, I know the history of my Yorubaland, Nigeria and Africa and I know it very well. Yoruba people might seem docile but if prodded and pushed to the wall, they will show you exactly what they are made of.

Again you need not resort to throwing cheap shots, between you and I, we know who the oloriburuku is, we know who the omo ale is, we know who the werey is. But that is not the point I am making. Yorubas are a great people but it is people such as yourself with your weak, play it safe mindset that keep us behind. We have to break free from the chains that have held us back and I .glad we are gradually waking up.

FYI, I am a Yoruba Nationalist and my businesses both in Lagos and Ibadan and that of my spouse was impacted upon by the events of the past few weeks but that has not stopped my push for what I know is the solution to the crisis at hand. Restructuring Nigeria, with a view to splitting it eventually, is the only solution to the problem at hand. If we all go our separate ways, we can have a real chance at achieving sustainable gains through quality leadership. Not all these scam artistes, being hailed as masterful politicians, running from pillar to post like rats while using state funds for personal gain and to oppress the less privileged.

Going forward, they will take people seriously when they take to the streets to demand change. And mind you, this is not the end of it, this is only the beginning. Better get ready or get out of the way.
Sagay212:

Did the governor of Lagos call for dialogue or not? Why didn't you suspend the protest and give ultimatum for the govt to carry out compensations and prosecution of officers as promised and then go back to protest if they fail to meet the conditions and ultimatum. The thugs who rob people in traffic everyday even before the protest were sent by polticians? The people who do one chance , kidnapping , robbery and disturb the peace of other nigerians are sponsored by politicians? When there was xenophobic attacks in SA and some cursed animals decided to loot and destroy malls in Nigeria, was it politicians that sent them? Some of you id.iots need to understand that you will always have animals living with you in the society and are waiting for every opportunity to strike. Yes politicians have thugs, but there are thousands of thugs in nigeria who don't need any politician to order them before strike. They see the opportunity and take advantage. If you are not happy with your politicians, you know them and know where they live, start from your local govt, go and face your chairman and kill him if you have to. Don't block roads and be having a jamboree dancing ,eating free food and singing without having any strategic thing you want to achieve.

I repeat again, if dem born you well, go out and carry placard now to protest make dem scatter that your empty head. Eleribu! If your business has been looted and destroyed you wont foolishly still be calling for protest. Keni ma ni , olori gbigbe.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by ceejay80s(m): 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nitah1:
This one na the entire police force for Lagos na...

I hope say no b fake news again.
All na story, will u be there? U don't know this people
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by ceejay80s(m): 12:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
RomanianNinja:
Tales by moonlight
From same animal that told us that no body was killed at the toll gate
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Phatkings: 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hambivert:
Lagos state, good job but sparogatively, all these names are meaningless if no government brings James Nwafor to face his crimes!

Na James Nwafor we want!
Awkuzu is still in tears!
Wetin concern lagos state and awkuzu that's left for Willie obiano and federal government to handle
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Sagay212: 12:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
kayjay69:
The Governor in his own words (go check his social media handle) called for dialogue but then rejected the leadership of the protesters as unacceptable. Nevermind that protesters insisted from day 1 they did not have any leadership because they did not want government targetting anyone and making them scapegoats. Any thinking government would have simply gone ahead to implement the 5of5 demands but instead this government was busy playing the waiting game and thinking it was business as usual. Agreed, the Federal government has control of Police apparatus nationwide. I do not fault the state government for the first two weeks, where I fault them is the cover-up they are trying to do now and how their failed policies led us to where we are today.

Every society has its failed elements and none is perfect however some of the thugs who rob people everyday in traffic are clearly a result of the failed system of government we practice and people like you clearly idolise and are in support of this sorry state of affairs we have.

Take Lagos (the so-called megacity or mega slum city as I choose to call it) for example, a state of 15 million people atleast, a minimum of 60% of its inhabitants live in horrible conditions and below the poverty line. Tinubu has had full control of Lagos state for the past 21 years, what can you clearly point to that he and his minions have been able to achieve. Agreed they did not create some of these problems, but what exactly have they done to fix things given the resources at their disposal? I will help you answer that, zilch, nada, nothing, zero. Asides playing God and politics and making so much noise over very little constituent projects, these people are abject failures. He is jumping around calling himself Asiwaju whereas the minute problem come, he is Asiwaju of running away, what a coward.

If we rewound time and men like Tinubu were in Awolowo's shoes, the average yorubas would be exactly like the average Hausa-Fulani: weak, poor, ignorant and powerless to achieve anything meaningful. Unlike you, I know the history of my Yorubaland, Nigeria and Africa and I know it very well. Yoruba people might seem docile but if prodded and pushed to the wall, they will show you exactly what they are made of.

Again you need not resort to throwing cheap shots, between you and I, we know who the oloriburuku is, we know who the omo ale is, we know who the werey is. But that is not the point I am making. Yorubas are a great people but it is people such as yourself with your weak, play it safe mindset that keep us behind. We have to break free from the chains that have held us back and I .glad we are gradually waking up.

FYI, I am a Yoruba Nationalist and my businesses both in Lagos and Ibadan and that of my spouse was impacted upon by the events of the past few weeks but that has not stopped my push for what I know is the solution to the crisis at hand. Restructuring Nigeria, with a view to splitting it eventually, is the only solution to the problem at hand. If we all go our separate ways, we can have a real chance at achieving sustainable gains through quality leadership. Not all these scam artistes, being hailed as masterful politicians, running from pillar to post like rats while using state funds for personal gain and to oppress the less privileged.

Going forward, they will take people seriously when they take to the streets to demand change. And mind you, this is not the end of it, this is only the beginning. Better get ready or get out of the way.

Olofo...na only mouth you get for internet. Why you nor go outside now go start protest. If they asked for leadership and you claim you don't have leaders, how then do you give room for dialogue? Many of you just wanted the jamboree to continue so you could eat,dance and waste your lives away doing a fruitless protest. Why didn't the celebs heading the protest have people vote and select representatives at the protest ground so you couldn't least dialogue with the governor and have it recorded live? All the miscreants destroying the obas palace and the rest did not fall from the sky and are not from other tribes, they are yorubas. They are the children the oba and their elders raised in a terrible manner. These children fight almost everyday of their miserable lives on that island with their parents and elders watching and supporting them. Now they are destroying and looting and taking advantage to cause more unrest.
Maybe the businesses you have in Lagos and Ibadan that were affected are the ones you have in your dreams. We know hopeless people like you who will prefer to see everything burn because you have nothing going well for you. You are not different from the thugs you are urging on. People like you don't even know your local govt chairman or your reps at both state and federal levels, but you want to everything to burn down.
As if it is not people like you and the stupid celebrities who sing for the so called Tinubu and looby around him for the crumbs you get. When you see these people you dance and hail them because of your greed then come out to talk rubbish and organise useless protest. Look for your polticians and deal with them. Don't disturb people like us who are working hard and not depending on polticians for a living. Teach the people you are gathering for protest to go to the houses of their polticians and attack them, let them attack their polticians in churches, mosques and social gatherings rather than hailing them and dancing.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by prolifik26(m): 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Which TV station will show it, tell us ...#endpolicebrutality
#lekkitollgate #endsars
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by ultiliberty(m): 1:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
We don't need that, he shud explain why the foods that were meant for residents during covid-19 is being covered somewhere, to resell it for us

I'm waiting for his next speech
(Or else, I'll tag him the worst governor ever)
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by samwillyco1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Release them to the protesters, they handle the matter.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by kayjay69(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
I have made my points abundantly to you. You are free to take away anything you want from my narrative.

However, it is my hope that you have received some education and enlightenment that will help you in your life's endeavours.

I shall say no more.
Sagay212:

Olofo...na only mouth you get for internet. Why you nor go outside now go start protest. If they asked for leadership and you claim you don't have leaders, how then do you give room for dialogue? Many of you just wanted the jamboree to continue so you could eat,dance and waste your lives away doing a fruitless protest. Why didn't the celebs heading the protest have people vote and select representatives at the protest ground so you couldn't least dialogue with the governor and have it recorded live? All the miscreants destroying the obas palace and the rest did not fall from the sky and are not from other tribes, they are yorubas. They are the children the oba and their elders raised in a terrible manner. These children fight almost everyday of their miserable lives on that island with their parents and elders watching and supporting them. Now they are destroying and looting and taking advantage to cause more unrest.
Maybe the businesses you have in Lagos and Ibadan that were affected are the ones you have in your dreams. We know hopeless people like you who will prefer to see everything burn because you have nothing going well for you. You are not different from the thugs you are urging on. People like you don't even know your local govt chairman or your reps at both state and federal levels, but you want to everything to burn down.
As if it is not people like you and the stupid celebrities who sing for the so called Tinubu and looby around him for the crumbs you get. When you see these people you dance and hail them because of your greed then come out to talk rubbish and organise useless protest. Look for your polticians and deal with them. Don't disturb people like us who are working hard and not depending on polticians for a living. Teach the people you are gathering for protest to go to the houses of their polticians and attack them, let them attack their polticians in churches, mosques and social gatherings rather than hailing them and dancing.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by kayjay69(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
I have made my points abundantly clear to you. You are free to take away anything you want from my narrative.

However, it is my hope that you have received some education and enlightenment that will help you in your life's endeavours.

I shall say no more.
Sagay212:

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by chaloskyx: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
OKAY THANK YOU SINCE YOU WERE SO EAGER TO ACT ON THIS WE HAVE ANOTHER REQUEST KINDLY COMPILE THE NAMES OF THE GREEDY POLITICIANS AND SELLOUTS THAT HAVE DESTROYED THIS DEAR NATION FROM 1999- TO DATE THANK YOU...MIND YOU DONT FORGET TO ADD YOUR NAME AS THE DEATHS OF THOSE PATROTIC YOUTHS ARE ALSO ON YOUR HEAD
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Sagay212: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
kayjay69:
I have made my points abundantly clear to you. You are free to take away anything you want from my narrative.

I shall say no more.

There is nothing to learn from an evil airhead like you who would like to see every other persons properties burnt down because you have none. You can go phuck yourself.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by marv1: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mr Governor calm down you too dey lie.
Haha ? How many lies in a week?
Don't worry we are waiting for you second term.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by User09: 3:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
dominique:
I hope he expose the crooks that stashed away palliative foodstuff meant for poor, needy people.

Hi,

Please create a thread with this. Cant seem to

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/world-africa-54628292

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / 5 Nigerians To Be Executed Tomorrow In Indonesia: How They Were Caught / Man Recovers His Stolen Vehicle From Robbers. See The Condition He Found It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.