Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted (53849 Views)

A Friend Is Currently Being Raped And She Need Help ASAP. Pls Help / Attempted Murder: Police Officer, Aiwansoba Dismissed And Prosecuted / Sanwo-Olu Family House On Fire. His Mother Lives There (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by ThatFairGuy1: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Orestino:
audio
Shut up. Enemy of peace
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Orestino:
audio
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by nduchig(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Abeg tell this man to just shut up. He claims no one was killed meaning no shooting at all by the military because troops can't shoot without a kill. When the shooting was going on what was the response of Bonny camp and kofo abayomi base respons? I am old enough to know when a man lied and when he is saying the truth. Sanwo olu is nothing but a bloody lier and a coward who can't make a decision on his own without the fear of bourdilion
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by 3Ceagle(m): 9:37am On Oct 23, 2020
Hambivert:
Lagos state, good job but sparogatively, all these names are meaningless if no government brings James Nwafor to face his crimes!

Na James Nwafor we want!
Awkuzu is still in tears!

James Nwafor should be the case of Anambra state government. What is the likes of Obiano and his fellow cohort in the east doing. Let them act and also carry the general public along.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2020
ProfAmaben:
Sanwo'olu is a good man. I'm 100% sure that the order was given by Buratai cos Sanwo'olu called Buhari severally and he didn't pick up.

Buratai would not end well.
non of them are pure.why did he initially stated that there was no fatalities in the incident.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by chatinent: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2020
dominique:
I hope he exposed the crooks that stashed away palliative foodstuff meant for poor, needy people.

He is the chief brain pulling the strings behind the scenes, spearheaded by the temple runner Tinubu.

We don't have a government.

We have men without hearts.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by sharena(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2020
States are publishing names now ooo my state governor with his giant set of teeth will not Publish until we the youths will go Haywire again, now that we are all calming down is like he doesn't like it
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by maximusprime2000: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2020
nduchig:
Abeg tell this man to just shut up. He claims no one was killed meaning no shooting at all by the military because troops can't shoot without a kill. When the shooting was going on what was the response of Bonny camp and kofo abayomi base respons? I am old enough to know when a man lied and when he is saying the truth. Sanwo olu is nothing but a bloody lier and a coward who can't make a decision on his own without the fear of bourdilion

And this forum had already been hijacked too
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by ProfAmaben(m): 9:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Christthesaviour:
non of them are pure.why did he initially stated that there was no fatalities in the incident.

Sanwo'olu is a very good man. He only gives information that have been given to him. He later said that 2 people were killed which means that he's brutally honest.
How many politicians in Nigeria would do that?

Sanwo'olu is a good man brother. He blamed the military for everything that happened. Guess what? They said they didn't know whom gave the order. Investigation is ongoing....

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by cocolacec(m): 9:46am On Oct 23, 2020
Hambivert:
Lagos state, good job but sparogatively, all these names are meaningless if no government brings James Nwafor to face his crimes!

Na James Nwafor we want!
Call Obiano that is not Sanwo-olu’s business.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by luluman: 9:46am On Oct 23, 2020
Orestino:
audio
If like call it video.Mr pessimist
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by luluman: 9:47am On Oct 23, 2020
ojun50:
Good one from the governor, let other state published names too.

Lastly I want all youth to clam down let give government second chance. Let give them from now till December
Thank you bro for being positive. All we want is the right thing be done.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by ivieeseosa: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2020
He should as well release the names of the hoodlums who came on Lagos State BRT to attack peaceful protesters at Alausa. Or is it also photoshop
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by luluman: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2020
Hambivert:

Na James Nwafor we want!
No, the names are not meaningless,Let his state do same now.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by luluman: 9:49am On Oct 23, 2020
chuksbaby:
The land will be green again
Thank you

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Hamman1(m): 9:51am On Oct 23, 2020
Lamba
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 23, 2020
Nitah1:
This one na the entire police force for Lagos na...

I hope say no b fake news again.
Haaaaaaa YOU LIVE IN THE DREAM SIR
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:55am On Oct 23, 2020
before Una go start receiving prayers from me, bring all those murders to public with their badges and ID cards and let them face firing squad in our presence.

Nigerian government is just too corrupt.

e no go better for all of you.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Cherez: 9:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Frankly, aside what happened with LCC that massacre day and his claims no one died, Sanwolu has really been dutiful
He took these complaints to the president who even laughed at it
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Omezif(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Lists names of evil bozo police officers.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by 6digitscomrade: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2020
Nitah1:
This one na the entire police force for Lagos na...

I hope say no b fake news again.
all states are claiming to prosecute.. meanwhile keen interest on the list u will see most are ready to file, filing and involuntary killing only 2 murders..
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by kayjay69(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2020
Fool, I was out there carrying a placard and I did not get shot in the head.

The governor is doing exactly nothing but hanging bad officers out to dry but this will not solve the problem, only real reform will and Buhari is hellbent on preventing meaningful reform from taking place. There is a reason people mistrust the Nigerian government, it did not start today with me or my narrative.

Politicians are still out here trying to spread mass disinformation about how Igbos are the ones trying to destroy Lagos and Yorubaland. Did Igbos also keep palliatives in warehouses meant for the average low income household across southwest Nigeria? Are Igbos the ones also imposing untold hardship on the people of Lagos through multiple tax systems and other various schemes?

The truth is always bitter and people often fear what they do not understand so I am not in anyway surprised by your uninformed outburst. The next thing you will come and tell me is people were not killed at the massacre of a couple days ago did not occur. Do not worry, the people will take back what is rightfully theirs and restore the balance to this lopsided arrangement.
Sagay212:

You can go out there and carry placard to endbadgovernance and get shot in the head. You people just sit in your phucking houses and be typing rubbish. Are you happy with all the private properties burnt, do you realise some people have lost their jobs due to the looting ? The governor is making effort and you talking rubbish. Do you not know your LG chairman, senator, house of rep members, commissioners and ministers? Why not go and face them and attack them instead of chasing shadows. Some of you just want to waste your lives away dancing and eating at some useless jamboree in the name of protest. When you are ready you will face your real oppressors and take them out one after the other strategically instead of making noise up and down.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by mosest80: 10:06am On Oct 23, 2020
Orestino:
audio
Abeg forget all this one weh una deh talk jare. you think you guys can deceive us again abi
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Buffalo2(m): 10:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Hambivert:

Na James Nwafor we want!
Obiano has facilitated his escape
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by WaleRock: 10:13am On Oct 23, 2020
WHEN NIGERIANS ARE READY FOR TRUE LIBERATION FROM THEIR OPPRESSORS, THEY WILL SEE BEYOND THIS TYPE OF TACTIC.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Sagay212: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2020
kayjay69:
Fool, I was out there carrying a placard and I did not get shot in the head.

The governor is doing exactly nothing but hanging bad officers out to dry but this will not solve the problem, only real reform will and Buhari is hellbent on preventing meaningful reform from taking place. There is a reason people mistrust the Nigerian government, it did not start today with me or my narrative.

Politicians are still out here trying to spread mass disinformation about how Igbos are the ones trying to destroy Lagos and Yorubaland. Did Igbos also keep palliatives in warehouses meant for the average low income household across southwest Nigeria? Are Igbos the ones also imposing untold hardship on the people of Lagos through multiple tax systems and other various schemes?

The truth is always bitter and people often fear what they do not understand so I am not in anyway surprised by your uninformed outburst. The next thing you will come and tell me is people were not killed at the massacre of a couple days ago did not occur. Do not worry, the people will take back what is rightfully theirs and restore the balance to this lopsided arrangement.

You can go out there and block the road so you get shot in that your empty skull. I don't know why some of you choose to e intentionally daft and mischievous. Why are you sitting in your house typing? Why not go out there and continue the protest? Maybe your joy is to see the whole of Lagos burn down to ashes. The same you say the politicians are spreading disinformation about igbos causing unrest and you are still foolishly wanting people to continue the protest even after a curfew has been placed so that more havoc can continue. You want to see people's businesses burnt into ashes so that you can sit comfortably in your house and be typing nonsense while smiling.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by euniselfyahoo: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2020
What about the rest? You can't tell me that these are the people who shot at the protester.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by Mannaisaspy: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2020
ojun50:
Good one from the governor, let other state published names too.

Lastly I want all youth to clam down let give government second chance. Let give them from now till December

I agree.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by nedekid: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2020
domesifa:
Good morning Lagos,

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=662762077761564&id=252185758819200
Abeg guys let's all join hands to support our Gov Sanwo olu.
You can see the passion, hardwork and efforts the fellow is putting to resolve the issue of the past few days.
Let's hold him to his words.
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by wolfenstein(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Who dis ppl dey deceive, I said let me Google Corporal Hezekiah Babatunde and see what I got. They are bringing out case file that happened since 2016......cases they were already doing.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tori.ng/amp/43013/three-police-officers-in-serious-trouble-for-tortu.html

Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by iboboyswag(m): 10:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Hambivert:

Na James Nwafor we want!

So you don't want these ones too... Only James Nwafor?
Re: EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Lists Names Of Police Officers Currently Being Prosecuted by berbs: 10:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Na audio cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) / Female Thief In Lagos Bathed With Powder (Photos) / Four Men Found Dead In One-room Apartment In Abraka After Eating Noodles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.