Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers (68487 Views)

New Year Fire: Angry Mob Attacks Fire Fighters In Onitsha For Late Arrival / Nigerian Couple Who Enslaved Woman In UK Flee After Mob Attacks Their Home -pics / Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by tonyson010(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2020
Kingdemu:
Its no more a secret that a Rebellious group in Southeast called IPOB are tooling for war against other tribes and against some Igbos who don't believe in their Struggle.

Don't ask me how I knew, the Recorded Audio call has gone viral that even a new born baby knows about it.

So my question goes:

1. Why are igbo Political Leaders quiet about it, are they yet to listen to that 15mins Audio call?

2. What about C A N (Christians Associations of Nigeria) why are they quiet, knowing that igbo youths are massively out for blood, are the Excos of (C A N) still writing their speech?

3. Why has Atiku and the PDP decided to ignore that horrible Audio? Have they not listened to it yet? Was Nnamdi Kanu speaking French in the Recorded Audio call? Because as far as I know, Kanu spoke English all through the Audio.

4. Why is no one tagging the UN, US, UK, ICPC, ECOWAS for their intervention?

While I await answers to these daring questions, I would like to let the Ohaneze Ndigbo know that Igbos are sitting on a time bomb ticking to blow in seconds.

Question: Who owns most Plazas and Business empires in Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja, Sokoto, Plateau, etc?

Answer: Igbos

Questions: Who owns most Estates, Companies and Private properties in Lagos and Abuja?

Question: Who will cry when Yorubas or Hausas decide to retaliate or defend themselves?

You want to destroy Tinubu and other Southwest Politicians but people like Theodore Orji, James Ibori, Diezani, Patience Jonathan, Peter Obi, Okezie Ikpeazu and many other igbo Politicians are dealing with you severely, they are toiling with your future.

Yet, your Problem is Tinubu and Lagos, same Lagos you run to, for Assylum just to be safe from your wicked Governors in the poverty ravaged Southeast? Is that not madness?

When are you going to attack your mishevious Politicians and deal with Leaders there in the Southeast?

From all u said, what sense does it make for the Igbo man to destroy his properties?

It is only against IPOB they like to accuse and crack down on innocent people, but Boko Haram is there decimating Nigerian Army.

Govt always using any chance to go after Igbo race because of fear. Time will expose them.
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by lildonn222: 10:18am On Oct 23, 2020
JustforMen:
Interestingly, Igbo boys in Port Harcourt have been killing and burning people of northern extraction.
And this is not rumour. It is what is happening the last two days.
I appreciate that the Hausa people have their own problems but what is the the motive for this?
These are the poorest of the poor not in anyway close to the ruling class.
And this interest you?how different are you from Buhari that you called a monster for whatever reason ? Only God knows what you'll do if you're the president.
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by hardbody: 10:23am On Oct 23, 2020
Kingdemu:
Its no more a secret that a Rebellious group in Southeast called IPOB are tooling for war against other tribes and against some Igbos who don't believe in their Struggle.

Don't ask me how I knew, the Recorded Audio call has gone viral that even a new born baby knows about it.

So my question goes:

1. Why are igbo Political Leaders quiet about it, are they yet to listen to that 15mins Audio call?

2. What about C A N (Christians Associations of Nigeria) why are they quiet, knowing that igbo youths are massively out for blood, are the Excos of (C A N) still writing their speech?

3. Why has Atiku and the PDP decided to ignore that horrible Audio? Have they not listened to it yet? Was Nnamdi Kanu speaking French in the Recorded Audio call? Because as far as I know, Kanu spoke English all through the Audio.

While I await answers to these daring questions, I would like to let the Ohaneze Ndigbo know that Igbos are sitting on a time bomb ticking to blow in seconds.

Question: Who owns most Plazas and Business empires in Kano, Kaduna, Lagos, Abuja, Sokoto, Plateau, etc?

Questions: Who owns most Estates, Companies and Private properties in Lagos and Abuja?

Question: Who will cry when Yorubas or Hausas decide to retaliate or defend themselves?

[s]You want to destroy Tinubu and other Southwest Politicians but people like Theodore Orji, James Ibori, Diezani, Patience Jonathan, Peter Obi, Okezie Ikpeazu and many other igbo Politicians are dealing with you severely, they are toiling with your future.

Yet, your Problem is Tinubu and Lagos, same Lagos you run to, for Assylum just to be safe from your wicked Governors in the poverty ravaged Southeast? Is that not madness?

When are you going to attack your mishevious Politicians and deal with Leaders there in the Southeast?
[/s]

fixed.
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by Amanda4life: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2020
Kingdemu:

So my question goes:

You want to destroy Tinubu and other Southwest Politicians but people like Theodore Orji, James Ibori, Diezani, Patience Jonathan, Peter Obi, Okezie Ikpeazu and many other igbo Politicians are dealing with you severely, they are toiling with your future.

BECAUSE OF THIS KIND OF USELESS BLAME, I HAVE BEEN WARNING IBOS TO STAY CLEAR OF ANY PROTEST, BECAUSE AT THE END THE BLAME WILL BE PUSHED TO THEM POLITICALLY JUST BECAUSE THEY WANT TO BE FREE.

FOR NNAMDI KANU.

PEOPLE SHOULD HELP ME TELL HIM TO STAY OUT OF IBOS CASE.
IF HE WANTS TO FIGHT NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT, LET HIM DO SO BY HIMSELF PHYSIC ALLY.

AND STOP CAUSING PROBLEM WITH HIS YEYE NEWS UP AND DOWN.

BUT WHEN THE TIME IS RIPE......

WHO NO LIKE FREEDOM,

WHO NO LIKE TO BE VALUED?
WHO WANT TO BE SECOND CLASS CITIZEN IN HIS OWN COUNT OF BIRTH.

TIME WILL TAKE ITS CAUSE
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by Amanda4life: 10:33am On Oct 23, 2020
SOME PEOPLE WILL BEAT DRUM OF WAR AND THEY WOULDN'T STAY TO FIGHT THE FIGHT, THEY WILL LOOK FOR A TRIBE TO PUSH IT TO.

ONE THING I KNOW IBO FOR IS THIS.

CORE IBOS CANNOT BEAT DRUM OF WAR AND RUN AWAY OR LOOK FOR OTHER TRIBE TO BLAME.

A COMPLETE FOOL

THEY WILL STAY TO FIGHT THE FIGHT. HYSTORY HAS IT.

BUT THIS TIME, I DONT THINK THEY ARE READY FOR ANY KIND OF FIGHT.

SO PLEASE COUNT THEM OUT.

ANY IBO THAT JOINS OTHERS TO CAUSE PROBLEM THIS TIME IS A SON OR DAUGHTER OF A MONKEY
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by stanliwise(m): 10:34am On Oct 23, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

They shouldn't attack govt property,
They should attack property of people in government
right
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by otokx(m): 10:39am On Oct 23, 2020
Oyigbo is calm.
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by Willie007: 10:39am On Oct 23, 2020
The State Police Command had said members of the Indigenous People of Biafra were responsible for killing two of its operatives and burning of two police station s in the area on Wednesday.

FAKE NEWS
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by russello: 10:41am On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by stanliwise(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2020
Ugo4hotish:

They shouldn't attack govt property,
They should attack property of people in government
rightly put, I agree
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by LZAA: 10:46am On Oct 23, 2020
Kingdemu:

So my question goes:

Keep quiet jor
ALL tribes come to lagos
Don't be singling out igbos cause they are buying up all the lands you sell due to shortsightness
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by Paretomaster1(m): 10:48am On Oct 23, 2020
ignis:
They just want to involve IPOB

That's not true, did u watch the Video made by Asari recently? Kanu was calling for IPOB yi attack Sanwo-Olu, kill soldiers, and police..

One was even asking for Guns...
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:49am On Oct 23, 2020
Kingdemu:

So my question goes:

Coward talk.
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by russello: 10:52am On Oct 23, 2020
Besk:

You are a liar. It is not the people, it is planned with by IPOB people to destabilise and burn down Nigeria and burn down anybody that is not Igbo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpomVzwUr7Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrbv63EEzqs
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by ruffDiamond: 10:55am On Oct 23, 2020
sammirano3:
Good one from the C-in-C
criminal in chief abi?
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by JustforMen: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2020
lildonn222:
And this interest you?how different are you from Buhari that you called a monster for whatever reason ? Only God knows what you'll do if you're the president.

comprehension, bro. comprehension!!!
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by Mizfabulous18(f): 11:04am On Oct 23, 2020
stanliwise:
I am also beginning to suspect thugs and maybe opposing political parties are hijacking this situation. People of the vicinity shouldn’t fall into the trap of civil wars, instead they should find those responsible for the attack and deal with them. Our government has failed us but we can’t fail ourselves. We can let anti people and Babarian’s overtake our homes and streets. If hoodlums wants to help out let them attack the government personnel properties and assets

Just Imagine the most insane and crackhead speech the president made. Having almost no depth nor breadth.
no political party will tell thugs to burn stations and people source of livelihood...the thugs were sparked by the protest the celebrities started ...there is no country where a protest took place nd it didn't end in violence and death check ur history...not all protesters r peaceful and calm people that the rate of illiteracy we hv
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by kinibigdeal(m): 11:06am On Oct 23, 2020
stanliwise:
I am also beginning to suspect thugs and maybe opposing political parties are hijacking this situation. People of the vicinity shouldn’t fall into the trap of civil wars, instead they should find those responsible for the attack and deal with them. Our government has failed us but we can’t fail ourselves. We can let anti people and Babarian’s overtake our homes and streets. If hoodlums wants to help out let them attack the government personnel properties and assets

Just Imagine the most insane and crackhead speech the president made. Having almost no depth nor breadth.

Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by sapientia(m): 11:07am On Oct 23, 2020
Kingdemu:

You are a very bitter soul

I doubt if you are a Nigerian.
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by stanliwise(m): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2020
Mizfabulous18:
no political party will tell thugs to burn stations and people source of livelihood...the thugs were sparked by the protest the celebrities started ...there is no country where a protest took place nd it didn't end in violence and death check ur history...not all protesters r peaceful and calm people that the rate of illiteracy we hv
Let us not be naive please. Our politicians has a good record of hiring hoodlums and thugs for political warfare, it is from this experience I am beginning to suspect that some not all attack seem to have political undertones.
Meanwhile the current government should be held responsible for any mayhem, solely because they understand the nature of Nigeria politics and should have been prepared for it.
That been said, every street and locality should prepare and ensure that they don’t give hoodlums freedom to rob homes.
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by deelobe: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2020
chatinent:

https://punchng.com/troops-take-over-oyigbo-as-fresh-mob-attacks-hit-rivers/

Has Wike paid a visit to see what is happening there? The person that spoke to me this morning said, he couldn't come out of his house because the soldiers are parading the streets and shouting. I asked him how are they going to eat? He told me that is the problem. Wike had better find his way to Oyigbo now because the people of Oyigbo are grouping themselves to defend themselves against the people that attacked them last night. Another person sent an sms that we should join them to pray because they heard gun shots throughout the night.

Wike likes to talk, but this the time he should stand up for his people because he that is down needs fear no fall. Do something speedily, the people in Oyigbo are concerned for their lives.
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by ruffDiamond: 11:38am On Oct 23, 2020
still divide and control tactics again, DOA!If Igbo's can have their Biafra,so be it!all the investment you are mentioned in the north is what y'all using to keep them in. check and in line!their politician are no less useless than Yoruba own too,Tinubu has all way had it coming,imagine the foolish man justifying buhari use of force to disperse peaceful protesters all because of his so called presidential ambition, abeg,who being President of this animal kingdom EPP? we don't want useless ONE Nigeria again!let's go our separate way

MODIFIED: This quote is meant for that m.u.mu @kingdemu up there
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by afroxyz: 11:40am On Oct 23, 2020
Kingdemu:

So my question goes:

Fool. Hausas are killing your brothers at Fagba and it is Igbos tgat is your problem. They need your help at Fagba go there and stop hiding in your hiuse. Keyboard warrior
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by Kuginzi: 11:42am On Oct 23, 2020
BonaMagnate:
People have been pushed so hard against the wall; for years their groans and pains only appeared to be signs of the politicians and security forces thinking they're mini-gods. Now its the clouds that have been building up have given up it's waters.
Which wall?
When illiterates and thugs are on the loose, this is what happens.
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 23, 2020
SegFault:

If it never happens again you were all wasting your time then, do you think it's easy to revolutionise the system, ehn. Look at South Africa, how many years did it take them to take down apartheid, the ANC and PAC fought for more than six decades, sometimes it felt like they had won only to find themselves losing, but did they give up, no! Look at where South Africa is today, I don't support this madness that happened in the name of a protest but still, we can still move on, that is if you all don't have courage.
Your submissions are factual and very much aligned to my statement. You were not the one I quoted that's why you missed my opinion.
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by engrchykae(m): 11:59am On Oct 23, 2020
gogo2479:
They would and say anything to drag IPOB name into this.
it's their only card,blame Igbo and unite Nigeria for prolonged suffering.
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by engrchykae(m): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kingdemu:

So my question goes:

I heard hausa and Yoruba are romancing in fagbo abi na fagba.
Useless fool
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by Babaken(m): 12:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
I hope the Nigeria youth are still lazy Mr president?.
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by ruffDiamond: 12:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
afroxyz:

Fool. Hausas are killing your brothers at Fagba and it is Igbos tgat is your problem. They need your help at Fagba go there and stop hiding in your hiuse. Keyboard warrior
shatap there! you and that fool you quoted are on the bus!c creating tribal war between us is DOA now!we've seen. through all peados illiterate abok1 fools!
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by Clothingonline9(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pls if you hv not heard kanu audio he ordered the burning of Lagos and ph city and all places he mention is burning he told Ipob to burn police station
Re: Troops Take Over Oyigbo As Fresh Mob Attacks Hit Rivers by EmekaA125(m): 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kingdemu:

So my question goes:

Nonsensical nonsense. Continue ranting inugo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents / Yahoo Boys "Praying" For Blessings At Shrine in Uromi Edo State (pic And Vid) / EFCC Arrests Yahoo Boy, Michael Jackson Aka 'Ella' In Lagos With Pot Of Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.