Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video (73674 Views)

Sunday Effiong Who Raided Police Station & Carted Away Rifles In Edo Arrested / How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm / Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by prince2pac(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2020
grin
see my own

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 23, 2020
ehinmowo:
If you are a student of conflict and peace resolution, you will understand that conflict is as good as peace itself. Conflict is forerunner of peace.

For true peace to exist, each party must understand that actions have consequences. The very knowledge that a people will accept whatever you throw at the breeds injustice and disdain. Sometimes for a thing to truly get better, it has to be destroyed first. Life itself comes from death. A seed will not germinate unless it first die.

Perhaps after this both government and citizens will respect each other's rights and privileges. Police would think twice b4 shooting a young man in a car. While we are trying to salvage the country, government MUST learn to respect her citizens and should not feel like demigod because they have guns. You cannot impoverish peoples and expect them to clap for u. Citizens should also learn to obey law and order.

Polithiefcians and Policemen need to be taught very bitter lessons. They are the major oppressors of the common man. While the former use their position to oppress, the latter use gun to oppress. If revolution starts now, none of them will be spared to live. But they have now result to subtle begging. Shameless cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Officer4: 10:17am On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Destruction and stealing of marijuana is a protest for a new Nigeria?
Are you among grin
it appears to be the only way to get global attention. And it is working

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by CodeTemplar: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2020
Bob Marleyians... boombaclat people.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by pozehnani(f): 10:35am On Oct 23, 2020
Imagine... Weed

See how all they've worked hard to confiscate through the years just went back easily to street urchins because of lack of discretion of the people.
Who will bear the brunt at last? Mtcheeewww...

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:52am On Oct 23, 2020
I don't know if i should castigate or hail upperboys honestly, as eye yam right now; my confusion is confused..
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Jakumo(m): 11:00am On Oct 23, 2020
Davash222:

So, what’s the marijuana doing in NDLEA office?

Yes, emm this is a vey good question, but luckily my Uncle Doobi is an NDLEA operative with high rank and many years of service, so I asked him why the NDLEA store so much high quality African Wonda-Bush in their office.

Uncle Doobi looked me in the eye and observed as follows, using the Pidgin English colloquial dialect indigenous to the West African seaboard :

"All dat bag of faya-bush, when dey for store inside we office, na ESBIT. Anyting when concern ESBIT, must to first rest and tanda for one place, sotaaaaaay, rat dem when dey live inside dat store, go come begin to dey sample am, for night."

"Now, ebiribody kukuma know say, Africa-Bush when dem don keep down like 6 month, or one year sef, been dey shak pass fresh one, well well."

"So, na him cause why we been dey store dat ESBIT, untiiiiiiiilll ALL him pawa don dey kampe, when be say if you take mouth touch am like dis, eh, alarm bell go begin dey ring, gang ! gang ! gang ! for inside ya head."

"Oh, my broda, ifi to say I for carry you go looku inside dat store-room before all dis so-so fight come start, for where we NDLEA dey store awa maket, your eye go turn one time if you enter dat room, before you even get shance to take style put small for pocket."

"Now, look am. All dis, dis, dis, henemy of progress dem, don go broke we store-room padlock, take head carry all we ESBIT, like say na dem get am."

"You tink say e good like dat ? Na for where you sef tink say I dey see dat corret Ondo State Yanga Bush give you smoke ? You no see say how as thugg dem do us, na very bad ting when no good at all ? Anyway, Papa God go judge dem. "

"I know quite alright, say na because corret bush don reach 20K per bag, na him cause wey dis kind bad ting come go happen o. I sure say na informant go collet small change, come go tell dem say betta ting dey ground for inside we office."

God dey, and Him go helep us punish ALL henemy of progress, when carry we maket go, korro-korro eye like dis for afternoon."

4 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Etrusen(m): 11:01am On Oct 23, 2020
obehi247:
This is obviously "upper(upper sakpoba)" in Benin City,Edo State

what do have as evidence to show that it is upper Sokponba Benin city

there are many state with this attitude
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Vulcanheph(m): 11:03am On Oct 23, 2020
I dedicate this thread to Slawormir.

7 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 23, 2020
Etrusen:

what do have as evidence to show that it is upper Sokponba Benin city

there are many state with this attitude

What do I need evidence for?if my opinion is not okay by you, make yours up

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Etrusen(m): 12:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
obehi247:

What do I need evidence for?if my opinion is not okay by you, make yours up

I mean you shouldn't make unnecessary accusations without proof

this is the fake news we are talking about

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Etrusen:

I mean you shouldn't make unnecessary accusations without proof

this is the fake news we are talking about

Ogbeni... I nor dey read news to any body, it's is my personal opinion I come and put here oh
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Jakumo(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
prince2pac:
grin

see my own

Chairman. Abeg book make you book me down for credit of only two bag two till payday . I go send driver make he come collect am sharply.

Shun sir ! No complain sir ! We dey on ground sir. No chaking.
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Asquare84(m): 1:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
Jobles youth
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
lmao see news
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by GeneralPula: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
NDLEA too dey messy with weed.. angry
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by UDUJ(m): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin cheesy grin grin cheesy

Why is the topic heading just making me laugh cheesy

Damn cheesy

I heard UPPER, so this must be in Benin City cheesy
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by ellasky24: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
God punish all the hoodlums and their sponsor kill any hoodlum u see
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Momfa: 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
aremuforlife:
Anarchy, those leading us today are lesser evil, you see all these youths roaming about are time bomb, all they are waiting for just a click and every where will explodes.
nitori Igbo (ordinary weed)
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Hamman1(m): 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin Oja
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by ogododo: 1:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
galaxylauncher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY9Id8wnjjY

Benin Area!! Upper Sakpoba, make dem no pass Effrum

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Map1(m): 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Davash222:

How?

What’s the weed doing in NDLEA office? They refused to burn the weed cos they want to resell it. Either way, the innocent weed is rescued. There’s joy in Heaven right now.
infact you are blessed

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by brexit: 1:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
No wonder they said Edo no Lagos, Ondo, Abia etc

They are in the class of their own..... Devil's, robbers, assassins, every other thing that is bad

EDO is only EDO

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by brexit: 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
No wonder they said Edo no be Lagos, Ondo, Abia etc

They are in the class of their own..... Devil's, robbers, assassins, every other thing that is bad

EDO is only EDO

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by AdetayoNL(m): 1:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin grin
Davash222:
Special thanks to you guys for rescuing the innocent and harmless leaf.
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by mvem(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Davash222:

So, what’s the marijuana doing in NDLEA office?
because it is NDLEA
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by hotdealz(m): 1:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Why were they keeping seized weed instead of destroying it?
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin men go high well tonight

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by sapientia(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Agritech:
During the protesters,
Hoodlums burnt down police stations,
Hoodlums burnt down courts
Hoodlums realeased prisoners from prisons,
Hoodlums attaked NDLEA office to cart away with indian hemp .
The hoodlums spoiled the protest.

These hoodlums are youths too.

How many percentage of our youths are hoodlums

More than 70% just to be modest

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by AdetayoNL(m): 1:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Agritech:
During the protesters,
Hoodlums burnt down police stations,
Hoodlums burnt down courts
Hoodlums realeased prisoners from prisons,
Hoodlums attaked NDLEA office to cart away with indian hemp .
The hoodlums spoiled the protest.

These hoodlums are youths too.

How many percentage of our youths are hoodlums

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Princeps: 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Should army be deployed or they should still be left alone?
That will be like adding fuel to fire. Let the government address the issues plaguing the youths.
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Farki: 1:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Look carefully Slawomir is among them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report / Hushpuppi Emerges ‘Best Bathroom Cleaner In Prison' – Begs judge For Mercy / Micheal Usifo Ataga Buried In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.