Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video (73727 Views)

Sunday Effiong Who Raided Police Station & Carted Away Rifles In Edo Arrested / How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm / Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by kinkymax: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
abduljabbar4:
Good for them.Just break all the jails and destroy all police stations. You will have a peaceful society devoid of the abusive State Anti Robbery Squad
idiot
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Ezenwa12345(m): 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
abduljabbar4:
Good for them.Just break all the jails and destroy all police stations. You will have a peaceful society devoid of the abusive State Anti Robbery Squad

Break all the jail and destroy Police station. They'll come and break your house too , you'll watch your siblings raped ad your Dad killed in front of you. You're just a breed of evil family.gfoh
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by ibuildstuff(m): 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
SmartPolician:
I boro ti daru (area don scatter)

Our security operatives are obviously overwhelmed

abduljabbar4

Nobody can break a prison in Nigeria without insiders giving them important information.

Besides, it's almost impossible to break a prison from the outside.

Don't mind them, they think we are fools, the police know what's going on, when they tire everything will go back to normal.

Just looked at what happened at TVC, hoodlums came to burn the police, as soon as police saw them the police left.
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by simplesearch: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Davash222:

How?

What’s the weed doing in NDLEA office? They refused to burn the weed cos they want to resell it. Either way, the innocent weed is rescued. There’s joy in Heaven right now.

Be careful how you disparage divinities with your thoughtless remarks. God is not your class mate, take caution.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by reiddecuti: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
aremuforlife:
Anarchy, those leading us today are lesser evil, you see all these youths roaming about are time bomb, all they are waiting for just a click and every where will explodes.

Courtesy of those leading us.
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by reiddecuti: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Davash222:

How?

What’s the weed doing in NDLEA office? They refused to burn the weed cos they want to resell it. Either way, the innocent weed is rescued. There’s joy in Heaven right now.
I tells u.

Real niggaz gonna be feeling alright.
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by wunaESQ(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Davash222:

How?

exhibit
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by mjabdulk: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Officer4:
It is not that bad, the youths are only protesting, demanding for a new Nigeria. It is their right to protest.

You have seen the consequences of your right to protest, may be untill you destroy all your lands and kill all your people then you will quench your anger.
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by FILEBE(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Mr AbdulJabar. I have read some of the stuff you have been writing . Before i begin, i will like to say this and pls ponder on it well before you continue reading. HUMANITY FIRST BEFORE TRIBE , RELIGION OR WHATEVER DIFFERENCES WE HAVE OUT THERE.

The people,tribe,religion you hate or dislike have once donated bloods to save you or your loved ones at one point in life. The blood donated and received didn't discriminate whose tribe it came from or whose religion the donator practices .

I have read some of your comments and it's quite saddening that you are just about the tribe being wrong and not condemning the wrong itself. i fail to play the tribal card even if i had to check and see that many northerners out there are not in support of the Endsars protest. Being human will not allow me to conclude few voices speak the minds of a tribe.

It should be note worthy that the endsars protest is a platform to speak up against all the vices and evils the police and its systems have done to humans , a platform to speak for good governance , a platform to demand for good welfare of the citizens of NIgeria. We didnt segregate and said Sars should be disbanded only in the South and West or east. We were speaking as one Nigeria. wherever we see wrongs we speak up.

Bokoharm is still there, who were the frontiers of the Bring Back our Girls protest ? Some of these people are not from your region, yet they led the fight to bring back the girls. Not everybody on earth will think and act like you do, the world isnt centered around just one person. we should learn to be human before our differences. If you have to speak, please speak about the wrongs and not generalize as a tribe. One tribe isn't Nigeria.

If you are reading this as a southerner too or easterner and whatever tribe you are, i hope you have a rethink. I might not have passed my message clearly to you but i hope it brings about some form of clarity to you. You have let your leaders make you who you are. you have decided to follow your leaders sentimentally. how long will we keep on following these people without thinking for ourselves? why one earth do we all have brains ? After trying to fight for a better Nigeria, you all come back to start blaming tribes and regions.

be your brothers keeper, Humanity first before all.
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by alphaRego01(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oya o.udoka estate next.mehn,all dose ice shocked shocked shocked

Don orego

Rip Victor zaggy
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by oweniwe(m): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Should army be deployed or they should still be left alone?

Army will be overwhelmed. !!!

Na just cos army carry gun.

Pound for pound the military will be overwhelmed in one minute.

They can't deal with book in north east, its the whole Nigeria they will deal with?
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by marvel2011(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
galaxylauncher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY9Id8wnjjY

na wa ooo wetin person no go see for endsars
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by charlesucheh(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
pls! govt should just bring back SARS to at least show this people pepper, then the SARS can go back ..just for one week..

this is rubbish! I smell Anarchy and Anomie!
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by euniselfyahoo: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bad market for NDLEA.
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by DMerciful(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Where is Slowomir?
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Tovino: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
The protest had been hijacked by hoodlums, this is not what the youth envisioned.
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by abduljabbar4(m): 2:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ezenwa12345:

Break all the jail and destroy Police station. They'll come and break your house too , you'll watch your siblings raped ad your Dad killed in front of you. You're just a breed of evil family.gfoh

I didn't ask you to tell me about your autobiography, I'm here in the safety of my backward region (north).

It is you people that have chosen to behave like pigs, so I'm helping you to be the pigs that you are. Just keep breaking jails. Your foolishness shall consume you eventually
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Timothyoj(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Davash222:

How?

Loool bad guy
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by abduljabbar4(m): 2:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
kinkymax:
i am an idiot

Good for you
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Emoney07: 3:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
really
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Ezenwa12345(m): 3:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
abduljabbar4:

I didn't ask you to tell me about your autobiography, I'm here in the safety of my backward region (north).

It is you people that have chosen to behave like pigs, so I'm helping you to be the pigs that you are. Just keep breaking jails. Your foolishness shall consume you eventually

Someone that's drinking pig piss is talking... After drinking it , use it to wash face okay...Na Boko Haram your government is sponsoring will over take you .
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by abduljabbar4(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
FILEBE:

Mr AbdulJabar. I have read some of the stuff you have been writing . Before i begin, i will like to say this and pls ponder on it well before you continue reading. HUMANITY FIRST BEFORE TRIBE , RELIGION OR WHATEVER DIFFERENCES WE HAVE OUT THERE.

The people,tribe,religion you hate or dislike have once donated bloods to save you or your loved ones at one point in life. The blood donated and received didn't discriminate whose tribe it came from or whose religion the donator practices .

I have read some of your comments and it's quite saddening that you are just about the tribe being wrong and not condemning the wrong itself. i fail to play the tribal card even if i had to check and see that many northerners out there are not in support of the Endsars protest. Being human will not allow me to conclude few voices speak the minds of a tribe.

It should be note worthy that the endsars protest is a platform to speak up against all the vices and evils the police and its systems have done to humans , a platform to speak for good governance , a platform to demand for good welfare of the citizens of NIgeria. We didnt segregate and said Sars should be disbanded only in the South and West or east. We were speaking as one Nigeria. wherever we see wrongs we speak up.

Bokoharm is still there, who were the frontiers of the Bring Back our Girls protest ? Some of these people are not from your region, yet they led the fight to bring back the girls. Not everybody on earth will think and act like you do, the world isnt centered around just one person. we should learn to be human before our differences. If you have to speak, please speak about the wrongs and not generalize as a tribe. One tribe isn't Nigeria.

If you are reading this as a southerner too or easterner and whatever tribe you are, i hope you have a rethink. I might not have passed my message clearly to you but i hope it brings about some form of clarity to you. You have let your leaders make you who you are. you have decided to follow your leaders sentimentally. how long will we keep on following these people without thinking for ourselves? why one earth do we all have brains ? After trying to fight for a better Nigeria, you all come back to start blaming tribes and regions.

be your brothers keeper, Humanity first before all.

You have made a strong point, but I think you should've started by preaching to those who point fingers at us for every single misfortune that befalls them. You should have reserved your sermon for those that have been celebrating Boko haram and bandits simply because muslims are the victims. Be sincere, how many times have you heard southerners complaining over the killings in Katsina, Jigawa, and Kebbi? Compare that to those that have spoken against the killings in southern kaduna (a christian region).

Believe it or not, this country is heavily divided. When I complained against ending SARS,I did so because SARS have been helping to improve security in the north. They don't harass civilians here, so why should they be ended just because some people are being touched? Reformation is what I support and not ending it.

On Facebook, I was called an aboki terrorist, Boko haram, fulani cow, etc simply because I called for the ending of the protest since SARS has been scrapped. They continued hailing the protesters and when the officers started taking action, the people and the international community complained against it. To them, the protesters should continue destroying and looting at will. Since this is what the south wants, why should I really disturb myself? They should carry on. That's how we (the north) hailed Yaradua when he was killing Boko haram until they came back to haunt us. You people are also following the same path by blowing the embers of this dubious protest.

I have been trying to get rid of tribalism (I know that this is a problem for me) but each time I see some silly and dumb comments, I'm forced to dive back to it. Someone just said that the northerners are the ones looting shops all over the place and freeing prisoners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Mrpojj(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
galaxylauncher:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY9Id8wnjjY

I blame govt shaa
Too many unemployed youths , and all govt think they can do is to upset them
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by abduljabbar4(m): 3:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ezenwa12345:

Someone that's drinking pig piss is talking... After drinking it , use it to wash face okay...Na Boko Haram your government is sponsoring will over take you .

The only people known to drink urine are the followers of nnamdi COWnu. We both know it, and there are so many pictures to prove itcheesy
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Do me, I do you.

For 60 years, fulani terrorist system of governance has been massacring unarmed innocent youthstars, extorted from our people on daily basis.

Time to recover/take back all the Niggeria fulani terrorist government agencies took from you for 60 years.

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by WelcomeToBiafra: 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
abduljabbar4:

You have made a strong point, but I think you should've started by preaching to those who point fingers at us for every single misfortune that befalls them. You should have reserved your sermon for those that have been celebrating Boko haram and bandits simply because muslims are the victims. Be sincere, how many times have you heard southerners complaining over the killings in Katsina, Jigawa, and Kebbi? Compare that to those that have spoken against the killings in southern kaduna (a christian region).

Believe it or not, this country is heavily divided. When I complained against ending SARS,I did so because SARS have been helping to improve security in the north. They don't harass civilians here, so why should they be ended just because some people are being touched? Reformation is what I support and not ending it.

On Facebook, I was called an aboki terrorist, Boko haram, fulani cow, etc simply because I called for the ending of the protest since SARS has been scrapped. They continued hailing the protesters and when the officers started taking action, the people and the international community complained against it. To them, the protesters should continue destroying and looting at will. Since this is what the south wants, why should I really disturb myself? They should carry on. That's how we (the north) hailed Yaradua when he was killing Boko haram until they came back to haunt us. You people are also following the same path by blowing the embers of this dubious protest.

I have been trying to get rid of tribalism (I know that this is a problem for me) but each time I see some silly and dumb comments, I'm forced to dive back to it. Someone just said that the northerners are the ones looting shops all over the place and freeing prisoners.

You don't want listen to the free advice.

It is either you fulani terrorist or you are their agent sweet talking in support of injustice technically.

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by bukxy: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
abduljabbar4:
you are very stupid!
killing and burning police and police stations will give you peace right?
by the time Armed robbers invade your house at midnight and you have nobody to turn to, you ll understand what is meant by law and order.
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by ikorodureporta: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Etrusen:

I mean you shouldn't make unnecessary accusations without proof

this is the fake news we are talking about

Firstly, that's upper (upper sakpoba) Benin City, Edo State

Secondly, upper is the word mostly use by Benin indigens to refer to the upper sakpoba area of the state

Thirdly, that's it's a Benin accent and that road leads to Abraka, Delta State and this particular road is one of the route I took to school some years ago.

Hope you are happy now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report / Hushpuppi Emerges ‘Best Bathroom Cleaner In Prison' – Begs judge For Mercy / Woman Faints And Rushed To The Hospital During Fight With Neighbour(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.