Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,340 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video (73722 Views)

Sunday Effiong Who Raided Police Station & Carted Away Rifles In Edo Arrested / How Thieves Entered My Room And Carted Away A Lot Of Items Using Voodoo Or Charm / Businesswoman Shocked After Hoodlums Broke Into Her Car In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Hier(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Agritech:
During the protesters, Hoodlums burnt down police stations, Hoodlums burnt down courts Hoodlums realeased prisoners from prisons, Hoodlums attaked NDLEA office to cart away with indian hemp . The hoodlums spoiled the protest.
These hoodlums are youths too.
How many percentage of our youths are hoodlums

Everything was photoshopped. Were you on the site to see for yourself

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Superpower(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
pozehnani:
Imagine... Weed

See how all they've worked hard to confiscate through the years just went back easily to street urchins because of lack of discretion of the people.
Who will bear the brunt at last? Mtcheeewww...
What is the weed doing on their office? I thought they usually destroy it.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Ekesbaba1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Na the real hoodlum be this....
No be person wey go carry covid rice una go call am hoodlum..

#endeverything
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by pozehnani(f): 1:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Superpower:
What is the weed doing on their office? I thought they usually destroy it.

I thought as much too but the whole thing just weakened me.
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Majesty33(m): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hmm, Omo na wah oooh see flexing. How I wish I could lay hands on at least a bag, I am gonna high like the most high.
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Angelfrost(m): 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Officer4:
It is not that bad, the youths are only protesting, demanding for a new Nigeria. It is their right to protest.

These are not protesting youths... These are criminals being criminals!!!

They sat back all these while watching and waiting while peaceful protesters screamed for change... They waited and took over when the time was right.
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
This protest just opened the door for wolves, vampires, cannibals, zombies etc.
End protest.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by fredoooooo: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ole gbe ole gba .. grin ... Nigerians ehn grin cheesy .
You go wan dey on ya lane but dem must open ya teeth by force grin

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by michoim(m): 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Na Sowore people be this ones oooooo. Lol
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Lamasta(m): 1:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
I don't even know whether to laugh or fume with this development coming from NDLEA
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by nograv: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Marlians this is not the time...

FOCUS now.. cheesy
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Harrykn: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is the happiest moment ever ....
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Lagoon0: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
aremuforlife:
Anarchy, those leading us today are lesser evil, you see all these youths roaming about are time bomb, all they are waiting for just a click and every where will explodes.
You've just said nonsense!
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Abudu2000(m): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
Reminds me of my ex babe who was sars, mhen babe supplied me tons of weed and i gave to my smoking neighbor. She told me if i need more she will get am that they are wasting away at the office

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by afroxyz: 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
Agritech:
During the protesters,
Hoodlums burnt down police stations,
Hoodlums burnt down courts
Hoodlums realeased prisoners from prisons,
Hoodlums attaked NDLEA office to cart away with indian hemp .
The hoodlums spoiled the protest.

These hoodlums are youths too.

How many percentage of our youths are hoodlums

Lol. You no well o
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Olaniyimubarak: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
fake news dis are pple hu went to warehouse in mazamaza to gt there own share of covid palliatives
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by optimusprime2(m): 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Loooool grin
Morale needed
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Commonsense99: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin
I really thought this was a kinda joke... If this is true, men this won't be funny.

looted bags of weeds means endless Supply of free highness that is necessary to keep this revolution going for many more days to come. grin

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Lagoon0: 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Okay. Till Nigeria get dicapacitated. We all will bear the brunt
Let then deploy army and watch how Nigeria would quench in seconds. They think this generation are scared of death.

You're so naive. Lekki army deployment escalated this. Buhari will never try that shit again!

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
Moferere:

Tell me you are not a suspect
YOU DON'T NEED TO ASK THIS CACUMARUGA
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Benwallt(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Enough kush. After high they begin see God as a big problem. Lots of youth gonna explode on this
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by Houseoffranklin: 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nawa o

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by princemartinsG(m): 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
If we don't do something about criminals amongst us

They will continue to do things and engage in acts that violates our general good

While we protested peacefully for a better Nigeria
The criminals and hoodlums used the opportunity and frenzy to commit heinous crime for selfish criminal gains

While many of us were complaining over police brutality, criminals were happy as they realise that the less power the police have over we the people, the more the criminal influence criminals will have over our society

Thus fraudsters, cultists, thugs, hoodlums, extorters all joined our protest against police

Now that the police has been attacked, more responsibility will lie on we the lawful citizens ourselves to fish out the criminal elements amongst us

VOTE A RIGHTEOUS NATION
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by ArinzeAnthony03: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Igbo and Yoruba, lets be united biko

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by BreakingSecrets: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Davash222:

How?

What’s the weed doing in NDLEA office? They refused to burn the weed cos they want to resell it. Either way, the innocent weed is rescued. There’s joy in Heaven right now.
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by thaoriginator: 2:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin

We need to start the #LegalizeIt movement asap!

Thunder fiyah NDLEA deh
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by charlesm91(m): 2:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
aremuforlife:
Anarchy, those leading us today are lesser evil, you see all these youths roaming about are time bomb, all they are waiting for just a click and every where will explodes.
poverty is fighting back
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by blackgold7777(f): 2:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
OMO SEE FREE WEED
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by airoport: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
[quote author=ehinmowo post=95236735]If you are a student of conflict and peace resolution, you will understand that conflict is as good as peace itself. Conflict is forerunner of peace. ......

Perhaps after this both government and citizens will respect each other's rights and privileges. Police would think twice b4 shooting a young..You cannot impoverish peoples and expect them to clap for u.

I have been telling people this. Without justice no peace. What we are seeing now is repressed rage (consequences of maladministration) of over 60 years! Let there be mutual respect between the citizens and the leaders.
Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
weed is life.

let's move. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Broke Into NDLEA Office & Carted Away Bags Of Weed: Pics & Video by BlaqT: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
governor of Edo state has given them this Friday to return to prison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Somalian Judge Cuts Off Private Parts Of 2 Men For Raping 10 Year Old (PICS) / CNN Correspondent, Omar Jimenez Arrested Live On TV As He Gives A Report / Hushpuppi Emerges ‘Best Bathroom Cleaner In Prison' – Begs judge For Mercy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.