Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,648 members, 7,958,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded (15455 Views)

Emir Of Ilorin: Trending Video Of Protest In The Palace Was Not In Ilorin / What If It Was Nigeria That Was Invaded How Will Our Resistance Be? / 'See How Hurricane Atiku Invaded Katsina, Buhari's State' - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by IamWonderful: 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Na God go destroy you if you persist fanning the embers of tribal war between Igbos and Yorubas.

Na God go destroy you and your entire household. Bastard son.
Say whatever you like to your life, your family and GENERATION, I am less concern, as you have said in GODs ears, so will HE do unto you, enjoy the repercussions of your utterances upon your family

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by IamWonderful: 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
CheGuevara102:

You are destined for ruins already for championing tribal strife on this forum. Mark my words, see how your life will turn out very soon.

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by olril17(m): 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
kudos to that Oladeji245..that guy really exposed legendhero and his fake "pro Yoruba " shii
for a guy that seem so educated,shame on legend hero and people like him.
Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by olril17(m): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
EsomahJD:
And yoruba Muslims were trying to spin the whole story into a propaganda.

Nigeria Christians are in deep mess with these people that can easily be used as willing tools.
you are an idiott,there is nothing like Yoruba Muslim.. just "tinubu online miscreants"

1 Like

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by IDENNAA(m): 9:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
olril17:
kudos to that Oladeji245..that guy really exposed legendhero and his fake "pro Yoruba " shii
for a guy that seem so educated,shame on legend hero and people like him.

Just because LegendHero had access to education doesn't mean he isn't ddumber than a goat. He is simply an Igbo hating tribalist, nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by Dayoebe(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamWonderful:
Baby factory people finding reasons which were not.

Why are you doing this to yourself?
Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by nairanaira12: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
IamWonderful:

Even if the facts are starring you in the eyes, you will still pitch your tent with stupidity.

Looks like you were paid to make a fool of yourself.

People like you are the bastards that are paid to sow seed of discord between the two tribes.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by EMMY76: 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Very informative this was how they used propaganda and later ganged up to massacre the igbos in the sixties thank God for the social media today.

1 Like

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by olril17(m): 9:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
IDENNAA:

Just because LegendHero had access to education doesn't mean he isn't ddumber than a goat. He is simply an Igbo hating tribalist, nothing more.
that oladeji245 has always exposed him.
Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by sultanodudua: 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
Miracle2020:
People like you can only decieve that Foolish market lawyer called FALANA.
The statement of LAGOON and his support for Tinubu is the reason and nothing more.
Is this the first time that NURTW get problem?
No Yoruba man will have the guts to invade a traditional ruler house and commit such sacrilege without external forces.
The elders must use the blood of the instigators to clean the stool of the oba. Period.
[/s]The stupid mod that hid my previous response to this fool, should know that he or she can never surpress the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by Yorubasarecurse: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
IamWonderful:
[/s]
The rate at which lunatics are bred in yorubaland is quite alarming. The worst part is that they have unrestricted access to social media.

3 Likes

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by Yorubasarecurse: 10:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
Miracle2020:
The statement of LAGOON and his support for Tinubu is the reason and nothing more.
No Yoruba man will have the guts to invade a traditional ruler house and commit such sacrilege without external forces.
The elders must use the blood of the instigators to clean the stool of the oba. Period.
[/s]
Only a fly follows a corpse to the grave. He that has ears let him hear.

1 Like

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by IamWonderful: 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yorubasarecurse:
[s][/s]
The rate at which lunatics are bred in yorubaland is quite alarming. The worst part is that they have unrestricted access to social media.
Bark louder.

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by Yorubasarecurse: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
IamWonderful:
Bark louder.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by CID11: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2020
Miracle2020:
Wailing wailers, it is not a tribal thing. The Oba messed up

1 Like

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by SmartMugu: 12:39am On Oct 24, 2020
Miracle2020:
Blood of how many people? Dont you see its over 1000 people looting that palace and even kids swimming in his pool? So, they have to kill everybody and get their blood because of one yeye oba? Don't let those boys come back for the heads of those elders with that silly traditional belief. Even the army didnt kill that many people at tollgate, its one oba they will now sacrifice people for in this modern age? Ko le werk men.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by bpalace(m): 1:19am On Oct 24, 2020
IamWonderful:
Every negative things you say is for you and your generation to generation, non them will be exempted
your wicked intents on the innocent, will befall you, calamity will dwell in your path, u will neither move front or back, u shall remain stagnant in life, the death u call upon the innocent shall visit you and ur family.. the pain you desire for others shall befall you... Write it down

1 Like

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by mamotalk: 4:19am On Oct 24, 2020
Kirchoffs:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
Emilokoyawon
Miracle2020
thatfairguy1
Ibedun
IamWonderful

Look at this monikers above , they are people hired to spill hate and spread hatred by the Northern oligarchy and BMC campaign....

They use divide and rule tactics to subjugate the south........They have over 200 MONIKERS here on Nairaland.....

They have numerous Facebook Instagram Twitter handles with Yoruba and Igbo names......This people are mostly of northern extraction....

They are the same people who rejoiced when our brother and sisters were shot dead at lekki....They are the same people spreading rumors and sowing seeds of discord that it's the Igbos that wanna burn lagos

Recollect your thoughts don't get caught up in the mix cos the Northern oligarchy controlled media is full of dirty tricks. .

No more dividing southerners.....
you are a rascal indeed.
igbos are evil, quote me anywhere.

I know that with time everyone will see clearly the kind of evil you people are.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by MichaelDuf: 4:54am On Oct 24, 2020
Never trust yorubas.

Leave them to protest alone.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by EagleNest(m): 5:53am On Oct 24, 2020
It is a common sense that the destruction was targeted. It cannot be outsiders that executed this. Only locals can know their way around. I'm surprised when some paid wicked agents on this platform started hallucinating and spreading wicked lies to divert attentions to the havoc, and pointed accusing fingers on Igbos for just no reason. Creating tonnes of monikers to propagate lies. What a ridiculous thing to do
I told myself, hang on, but Tinubu at his level should definitely have his intelligence on what is going on streetwise. He knows his real enemies and would have smelt danger, hence zoomed off. Unless he's not what I think he is.
Now if the paid liars on this platform, who doesn't think properly, had succeeded in winning over gullible westerners, then innocent bloods would've been spilled, just to assuage for lost properties in Lagos. Tell me which is more important, life or property? Shun lies Nigerians! Call a spade, "a spade" and always stand on the truth!

2 Likes

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by ThatFairGuy1: 6:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Gandollaar:
Lol.. people like thatfairguy1 will never comment here. I'm still saddened the Oba's head was not chopped off and hung on his useless staff of Office.
I've been away. I'll check through the thread
Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by History555: 6:29am On Oct 24, 2020
nairanaira12:

Even if the facts are starring you in the eyes, you will still pitch your tent with stupidity.

Looks like you were paid to make a fool of yourself.

People like you are the bastards that are paid to sow seed of discord between the two tribes.

He is a MEDIA COW
Can you reason with a cow
Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by History555: 6:33am On Oct 24, 2020
EagleNest:
It is a common sense that the destruction was targeted. It cannot be outsiders that executed this. Only locals can know their way around. I'm surprised when some paid wicked agents on this platform started hallucinating and spreading wicked lies to divert attentions to the havoc, and pointed accusing fingers on Igbos for just no reason. Creating tonnes of monikers to propagate lies. What a ridiculous thing to do
I told myself, hang on, but Tinubu at his level should definitely have his intelligence on what is going on streetwise. He knows his real enemies and would have smelt danger, hence zoomed off. Otherwise he's not then what I think he is.
Now if the paid liars on this platform, who doesn't think properly, had succeeded in winning over gullible westerners, then innocent bloods would've been spilled, just to assuage for lost properties in Lagos. Tell me which is more important, life or property? Shun lies Nigerians! Call a spade, "a spade" and always stand on the truth!

If you know where oba palace is, you will know 99% of people within that vicinity are yorubas. This is not banana island. You know the agberos with red eyes wey full that street. Yet someone is telling us outsiders entered the street, entered the palace without anyone challenging them

2 Likes

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by leaculpa: 6:37am On Oct 24, 2020
IamWonderful:

The article was written by a yoruba man. Remi oyeyemi.

@LegendHero come and read this. Can you now see what that guy was arguing in your thread (yorubas under psychological attack) about 'Agberos being a social scourge in the SW'. He was right.

1 Like

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by MrMaestro: 7:00am On Oct 24, 2020
Here's a link on the video of the Oba of Lagos palace, and wondering why anyone would praise the destruction of our most PRESTIGIOUS cultural location, I took a look at the comments. Here is what I found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUmtqVtDQBY&t=5s

Top 4 users with likes under the comments are:

1. BeBen:

Comment: "Go to their villages and houses. Loot everything and then set it on fire. "

2. William Johnson: "This is what happens when you wake up a sleeping beast. "
2nd comment: Let's chase them all out and take over. "

3. Chibuike Ugwulor: "Break the staff"

4. Someone asked if the oba of lagos was a bad guy, and what did he do.
Son of the land war onto inequity said: "A very dangerous man. "

SEE PROOF IN IMAGES BELOW!

Someone even said "lagoon oba". Take with this information as you will. Click the youtube video to see for yourself! The claim that was previously debated that IPOB terrorists are DESTROYING YORUBALAND to "Take over", IS NOW CONFIRMED. Do what you will with this information. Screenshot this page and PLEASE SHARE with your Yoruba family and friends, the future of our sons and daughters depends on it! I also implore that well meaning igbos to share as well and condemn such dastardly acts by IPOB terrorists.

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by NIJJAking(m): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2020
Miracle2020:

The curse shall follow you and your family, your head and that of members of your generation is good enough to clean the stool of the oba.

1 Like

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by History555: 7:06am On Oct 24, 2020
MrMaestro:
Here's a link on the video of the Oba of Lagos palace, and wondering why anyone would praise the destruction of our most PRESTIGIOUS cultural location, I took a look at the comments. Here is what I found.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUmtqVtDQBY&t=5s

Top 4 users with likes under the comments are:

1. BeBen:

Comment: "Go to their villages and houses. Loot everything and then set it on fire. "

2. William Johnson: "This is what happens when you wake up a sleeping beast. "
2nd comment: Let's chase them all out and take over. "

3. Chibuike Ugwulor: "Break the staff"

4. Someone asked if the oba of lagos was a bad guy, and what did he do.
Son of the land war onto inequity said: "A very dangerous man. "

SEE PROOF IN IMAGES BELOW!

Someone even said "lagoon oba". Take with this information as you will. Click the youtube video to see for yourself! The claim that was previously debated that IPOB terrorists are DESTROYING YORUBALAND to "Take over", IS NOW CONFIRMED. Do what you will with this information. Screenshot this page and PLEASE SHARE with your Yoruba family and friends, the future of our sons and daughters depends on it! I also implore that well meaning igbos to share as well and condemn such dastardly acts by IPOB terrorists.

Rubbish. So nobody challenged your so called ipob when they approached the palace, went in and destroyed it, came out running with the staff of office. Nobody, all these people around the area. Nobody. You are dunce

1 Like

Re: Reason Oba Of Lagos' Palace Was Invaded by Staro: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2020
Tribalism is Nigeria's
biggest problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Buni Hid A Court Injunction Stopping APC Convention / Sanwo-Olu Celebrates Fashola At 60. / IGP Egbetokun Withdraws Policemen From Kano Agency For Investigating Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.