Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" (25365 Views)

The APC National Women Leader Dr Betta Edu Shines At Ekiti APC Campaign / Okorocha Erected Another Statue For Buhari - See Picture And Reactions / Joe Igbokwe Described 2019 Election With A Statue Of APC Beating PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by Chimeluv(f): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bring down the toll gate? Yes Govt should do that immediately.

Erect Statues? No we dont need that for now sad
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by CheGuevara102: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
wellmax:

Oh, it's no more 78, you now agree it's two.
So two people is now massacre.
And yes, they did not die of gun shot.
Pele oo. Zoo keeper.

Oponu! Continue crying

Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by CheGuevara102: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
yusufu16:

Dont insult people. Its not good for your self esteem

Stop spreading lies it's a very bad precedent for your children.
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by abc115: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Chimeluv:

Give us names of 78 people, pictures , families
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by Gudwyn01(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Call on Rochas Okorocha
The statue builder general of the federation to accomplish this all-important task

Sarcastically.
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by oke4surekid: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Please does political office(s) shrink peoples brain ?? I always wonder how these people loose their sense immediately and start addressing educated Nigerian youths just like an slowpoke...

HOw will statue solve this national crisis na, make LASG talk say na $89.5billion is used for statue again...

Abah... Palliatives in their store rooms, Nigerian benefits under their feet, na statue remain...

Nna take time oo
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by yusufu16: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Stop spreading lies it's a very bad precedent for your children.

I have evidence. I have first hand information of what happened that day. FAKE news will destroy this country if we are not careful. People were deceived to believed that massacre/genocide was carried out at Lekki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by maikeke(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Stupid stature of Gays, lesbians and Yahoo boys whose causes the destruction, looting and killing people's in the name of protest
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by Gloriagee(f): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Statue ko, stature ni
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by PDSI(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
CheGuevara102:

You're very correct, Tinubu is an accountant who took Lagos IGR from 500 million in 1999 to 15 billion per month in 2007 then in 2019 he took the whole 15 billion in 2 Bullion vans straight to Bourdilion and gave you and other Lagosians 1 bottle of Ororo and Aregbe fufu.

It's obvious you missed the parts I mentioned they are not saints Or you just want to keep blabbing. Or you think someone who worked for deloitte and Mobil was poor Aregbe you quoted was one of the best performing commissioner of works in Nigeria during his time. His works are all over Lagos till this day. Come to Alimosho I will take you on a tour.

I can't keep on discussing with you it's obvious your reasoning is upside down like the dove on RCCG logo.
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by id2019(m): 3:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oshigun:

See, how is this not an insult to Lagosians? Cross Rivers State health commissioner putting her nose where it does not belong to be saying the toll gates in Lekki Lagos should be permanently brought down and replaced with Statues of #EndSARS protestors.

How about she mind the business of her State and get on with her job? How many Lagosians are telling Edo, Cross Rivers or Enugu folks what to do in their States?

Some people just have boundary issues and cannot even see they are overstepping their mark.
First of all, are u from lagos?
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nooo, you dont build a statue for everyone. You build a commemorative wall with their names and facial profiles on the wall plaque. Thats how to do it.
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by Chimeluv(f): 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
abc115:

Give us names of 78 people, pictures , families
you wan use am chop food? undecided
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by IMAMofWAR: 3:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
this woman can talk like say all the sperm wey she drink sey affect her brain

1 Like

Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by nobone(f): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oya o! Rochas, your attention is needed here.
How much will it cost to erect each statue?
Please submit quotation asap
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by barragan: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
No problem. Just give us their names and pictures to work with. Stupid clowns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Chimeluv:

Why should the toll be brought down? Stop behaving like an anus.
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by 9jatriot(m): 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
But there is a bypass.

GarbaAudu:

grin grin grin guy you're funny.

To be honest you, many people don't like paying toll fee, me either. Being part of the Lagos State infrastructure value chain, the toll gate should be rebuild.
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by CheGuevara102: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
PDSI:

It's obvious you missed the parts I mentioned they are not saints Or you just want to keep blabbing. Or you think someone who worked for deloitte and Mobil was poor Aregbe you quoted was one of the best performing commissioner of works in Nigeria during his time. His works are all over Lagos till this day. Come to Alimosho I will take you on a tour.

I can't keep on discussing with you it's obvious your reasoning is upside down like the dove on RCCG logo.

You have the mentality of a slave. I don't blame You, it's very difficult for one to emancipate his or her self from mental slavery after years of mental oppression. They build empires for themselves and their sons and great grand sons while leaving you with peanuts. For your info, I'm referring to all Nigerian politicians, from the East, west, North and South. Take a look at a whole Oba of Lagos State that kept bags of grains meant for palliatives for the people in his house and you're here supporting them.
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by Sherirff12: 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Madam leave Lagos alone and mind your business. Do you think we dont know what is happening in Cross River State. Advise your Gov. to rather build statue for all those who were killed by security operatives in Obudu while forcefully grabing lands in the name of building a cargo airport.
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by KfashionHubb: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oshigun:

See, how is this not an insult to Lagosians? Cross Rivers State health commissioner putting her nose where it does not belong to be saying the toll gates in Lekki Lagos should be permanently brought down and replaced with Statues of #EndSARS protestors.

How about she mind the business of her State and get on with her job? How many Lagosians are telling Edo, Cross Rivers or Enugu folks what to do in their States?

Some people just have boundary issues and cannot even see they are overstepping their mark.
ethnic bigot spotted .

But you can vote buhari "even if he presents Nepa bill for a certificate" even if he " presents Agege bread label for a certificate". Fuuuuulll.

This is the monster you made ...
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by CheGuevara102: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
yusufu16:

I have evidence. I have first hand information of what happened that day. FAKE news will destroy this country if we are not careful. People were deceived to believed that massacre/genocide was carried out at Lekki.

Had it been one of your family member were among those that were killed that day I don't think you'll be saying all these trash.
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by wellmax(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Oponu! Continue crying

That's nice picture of you.
Try and get a hair cut.
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by CheGuevara102: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
wellmax:

That's nice picture of you.
Try and get a hair cut.

E pain am!

Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by Adegboladedayo: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
How many people died and what their names are?... Please I need this because of fake news all over the media.
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by authority2006(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
Their names first
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by KfashionHubb: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
It's has come to my knowledge that the army and DSS and the BSO are trying hard to find a Scape goat to blame.
Thet are frantically looking for people to tagg they wanna turn the truth on its head.

These organizations have media rooms whose sole aim is to pollute the social media with a satanic agenda and in the process sow discord and mistrust and division and induce state sponsored chaos.

In this case they have always used the igbos as their punch bag.

Immediately after the lekki tollgate shooting ,the state(federal) ordered their media dogs to commence social engineering tactics targeting the igbos .
I followed the trend on all platforms .I am a social engineer too.
I saw the way a single individual with 200 accounts on various social media platform ,bearing hausa fulani names and working for the state(federal) started posting unsubstantiated accusations ,blaming the igbos for the attack on the palace of the oba of Lagos.
Then that same individual, switched to a Yoruba name ,and started supporting the hausa fulani accounts who made the spurious accusations (same person different names).

I watched as the fake news gained currency . Then other rats came in too , same set of trolls, e-rats and BOTs, but this time In greater numbers .
They invaded Naira land, tweeter, Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp groups ,telegram and the comment sections of YouTube videos.

They kept pushing fake news . This social engineering agenda is sponsored by the state (federal) And that makes it greatly silly and worrisome .

Again they threw up another fake news ,that nnamdi kanu ordered Yoruba properties be destroyed .BUT THE MAN CAME OUT SWIFTLY TO DEBUNK THEIR FLIMSY ACCUSATIONS. In social engineering, you have to immediately debunk fake news peddled against you else it gains momentum and looks like the truth to the gullible readers .

And then the troll and e-rats and BOTs who are individuals with multiple accounts across several socia media platforms , started to cook up another narrative.
They skillfully pointed out some Igbo dominated markets in Lagos and asked why they weren't destroyed !! I am a social engineer too.but when I saw this one, I was shocked at the lenght the state (federal)
can go to stereotype a whole tribe just to cause confusion, division and sow discord.

They have forgotten that most of the shops that were burgled in surulere were Igbo owned . They have also forgotten that most of the well stocked shops inside ShopRite are also Igbo owned .

Just to let you know that as it this morning , over 4 ShopRite malls have been looted dry and also one spar mall have also been looted dry.

These troll , e-rats and BOTs working with multiple accounts and bearing hausa fulani names and don't forget they also switch to Yoruba names when they wanna sow discord in the south but maintain the northern names when they wanna praise buhari and the Nigerian military.
These trolls are the real enemies of Nigeria .

PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI ALSO PLAYED THE ETHNIC CARD IN HIS SPEECH. DID ANY OF YOU NOTICE IT?

HE WAS just AFTER APPEASING THE DISGRACED OBA OF LAGOS , BUT HE FORGOT THE FRESHLY MURDERED 22 INNOCENT SOULS IN ZAMFARA, A MURDER THAT HAPPENED BARELY 10HRS BEFORE HIS RECORDED BROADCAST.
HE FORGOT TO MENTION THE #LEKKIMASSACRE.

WELL I just wanna advice you guys to thoroughly sieve through what you read online ,else you will have your sanity stolen by these government sponsored fake news purveyors.

#endsars
D.E.N
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by authority2006(m): 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Had it been one of your family member were among those that were killed that day I don't think you'll be saying all these trash.

Stop that! Who are those killed, who are their family members? We're still on this audio killings

1 Like

Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by Neddstark: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
This one na mad person. Make we build statue for people wey disobey government order. We wey dey obey order everyday nko?
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by Adegboladedayo: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Please tell us how many people died and their names....Bcs this is era of fake news, urgently waiting for your feedback.
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by CheGuevara102: 3:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
authority2006:

Stop that! Who are those killed, who are their family members? We're still on this audio killings

2 people have been identified by the Lagos State government and you're here still asking stupid question.
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by yusufu16: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Do you know how many people were killed and number of properties destroyed as result of this FAKE massacre? Please be objective when arguing. Don't bring sentiment.

This is beyond your level of understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Osinbajo More Powerful Than Buhari’s Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari –Tony Momoh / Adanma Okpara Dies At 96 (Pictures) / I Am Willing, Ready To Support PDP’ — Jonathan Backs Atiku/Okowa ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.