Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,393 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" (25360 Views)

The APC National Women Leader Dr Betta Edu Shines At Ekiti APC Campaign / Okorocha Erected Another Statue For Buhari - See Picture And Reactions / Joe Igbokwe Described 2019 Election With A Statue Of APC Beating PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by KenModi(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oshigun:

You're a simpleton and that Betta Edu, a so-called Doctor for that matter, is another simpleton also.

Freedom of speech does not mean you say dumb things that are offensive to immediate stakeholders, i.e Lagosians, at a sensitive time we must all be circumspect in speech. Olodo.

First, you must be one of those who recently picked up the word “simp” hence you are throwing it all over the place when you don’t even know the meaning nor when or how it should be used.

Secondly, what part of that statement was offensive? You are the only one finding it offensive as I cannot find people on and offline calling for a retraction of that statement because they found it offensive. You are simply pained, pissed and spiteful; for what reason I don’t know. I guess, Nigeria’s problems are weighing heavily on you beyond your power.

Don’t worry, it would be alright. There is always light at the end of the tunnel. So take it easy. Eat well, drink lots of water, get enough sleep and keep working hard. You would be alright.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hate speech: Igbo Muslims Fleeing Their Homes - MURIC / Vehicle Carrying Election Materials Breaks Down In Enugu (Pictures) / Senator Akpabio Resigns As Minority Leader (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.