Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" (25362 Views)

The APC National Women Leader Dr Betta Edu Shines At Ekiti APC Campaign / Okorocha Erected Another Statue For Buhari - See Picture And Reactions / Joe Igbokwe Described 2019 Election With A Statue Of APC Beating PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by femi4: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
yusufu16:

Show us the list with their photos. Its over 48hrs now, no evidence of any killing. Soldiers didnt kill anybody at the Lekki toll gate. People just spread rumours and everybody believed it
You want evidence when they went away with their bodies.

As we mourn here, may you receive same visitation soon
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 5:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Madam should submit her preferred picture so that they can use it to build one for her there. It appears she's among d people that died at Lekki toll gate.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by Lovelies1: 5:53pm On Oct 23, 2020
AnanseK:

The cowardly Igbos on retreat.

When in your savagery you have inflicted inestimable damage on the Yoruba nation and desecrated their revered traditions now you are pretending to be their friends.
Who wants to restructure and live with your criminal tribe ? Separation is the only solution.

It won't work tongue tongue tongue tongue

Fulani's agent, your whole agenda is well exposed grin grin grin
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by ahmedajadi(m): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

At least Ayade does not collude with Buhari to Massacre his citizens
I guess you are either one of his political appointees or his family member for you to say this because the common person in the state don't like Ayade because of his policies. I have people there who are complaining about him and his government and how his brother is being used as the deputy governor in disguise. I don't support any party here but we have to be sincere that the governor is not doing the right thing.
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by AnanseK(m): 6:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
femi4:
You want evidence when they went away with their bodies.
As we mourn here, may you receive same visitation soon

Where are the parents ? Where are the relatives? Where is the list of missing people?
How can your brain be so empty and your mouth is still talking?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by Orpe7(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cus na statue go make revenue for lagos
Mumu talk
Don't bring down any toll o
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by femi4: 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
AnanseK:

Where are the parents ? Where are the relatives? Where is the list of missing people?
How can your brain be so empty and your mouth is still talking?
I repeat: As we mourn here, may such visit you and your entire family soonest
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by AnanseK(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
femi4:
I repeat: As we mourn here, may such visit you and your entire family soonest

God will never accept the wish of a hooligan. You vandals want to destroy Nigeria. You will fry in your filthy grease of hatred.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by vickydevoka(m): 7:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commissioner to fyn no mean say u get Sense o. De ur beauty de give I confidence to de talk rubbish. How Dem go take build status for people way government de against
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by franklingud(m): 7:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Empty head speaking!
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by oranget(m): 7:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
And this will bring them back to life?
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by vincentini: 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Attention seeking ho. Oversabi. Don't mind your business.
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by dasparrow: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oshigun:

See, how is this not an insult to Lagosians? Cross Rivers State health commissioner putting her nose where it does not belong to be saying the toll gates in Lekki Lagos should be permanently brought down and replaced with Statues of #EndSARS protestors.

How about she mind the business of her State and get on with her job? How many Lagosians are telling Edo, Cross Rivers or Enugu folks what to do in their States?

Some people just have boundary issues and cannot even see they are overstepping their mark.

Be quiet! If Europeans, Americans, Africans from other African countries can have an opinion over the unfortunate events that happened at Lekki toll gate, then why can't a fellow Nigerian like you have an opinion as well? Must someone be an indigene of Lagos before they can comment on what's going on there?!

What kind of useless Nigerian are you?! If you only want Lagos indigenes to comment on the Lekki toll gate massacre that killed Nigerian youths from varying ethnic backgrounds who are residents of Lagos by the way, then maybe it is time we break up this God-forsaken country once and for all.

Have you ever read about or heard an American from New York tell an American from California not to comment on something that happened in New York because the commenter is a Californian? And then you wonder why Nigeria is not and can never make any headway with Nigerians who reason like you.

What nonsense!!
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by Chimeluv(f): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
Activist001:

Why should the toll be brought down? Stop behaving like an anus.
Everybody cant have the same opinion just Respect yourself and stop insulting people angry angry
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by wellmax(m): 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Show some respect. Your dad and I are age mates.

Idiot
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by CheGuevara102: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
wellmax:

Idiot

Born fooooooool.
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by yolo126010: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nice suggestion
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by luluman: 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Victoronah1:
Which better Nigeria.. Those guys died for nothing.. no statue will be erected for them.. Next time, Dont start a protest you cannot finish.
end of case..
You must be one of the hoodlums burning everything. If we erect a statue come & fall it.
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by AustineJohn908(m): 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
PDSI:
Will Cross River government contribute

I can't blame her the administration of Lagos is too sophisticated for her type. If she understands what concession means she will know clearly Lekki Toll gate is a necessary devil.

Establishment like lekki free trade zone and the peninsula is not entirely government investment it's a PPP project. Eko Atlantic too is through concessionig even proposed 4th mainland bridge is too be funded by government and private. Right from the days of BRF that's how this things are

I don't blame her. Forget all the claim of corruption here and there. The governance of Lagos is meant for only brilliant and intelligent people. The best idea a Dr. can think of is a statue. Imagine!
Yes. they're so brilliant to the extend they allow little Kigali in Rwanda to overtake Lagos in development.
Lagos is filth. not fit to even tie the lace of Kigali or Winhoak in Namibia
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by asanwafo: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Edeyoung:
What is war, what is suffering,is suffering now better than war of freedom, i hear people say calm down, have we not be calming down since, what did they do, are we going back home and sleep like there was never a shootout at lekki,

Are we going home once again like nothing is happening, are we also going back to thesame corrupt economy were southern nigeria are starving and police are hunting youngsters, why not kill all us so our sufferings will end once and for all, i cant go back to the former nigeria not when there was a lekki massacre

The government have sent their thugs on the street to cause confusion, and hate on protesters
So they can come out in the open and claim the good guy.... For us, that's is their tatics

We need a courageous leader now, the government is winning and fearless

If they are not giving us our freedom then let them kill us atleast we fought against our oppressor and not suffer like coward in a free world. sad sad sad

Godbless Southern nigeria
Godbess igbos, yorubas edo, ijaw, urhobos calabar and every Southern tribe
God bless Nnamdi kanu, niger delta avengers, and opc

#Buharimustgo
E-diot
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by wellmax(m): 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Born fooooooool.

That's what you father who refused to train you properly is. Nitwit. Mindless internet fiddler
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by Okoroawusa: 12:10am On Oct 24, 2020
All she has to do is help us with their names...

I know one bricklayer wey go help us mold the statue...
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by Kheeng1: 4:58am On Oct 24, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBerOqx3I3g
Protest continues as at now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPPZu9WIR2Q

Lekki Scenario
This is bad

Please Like and Subscribe
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by KenModi(m): 5:45am On Oct 24, 2020
Oshigun:

See, how is this not an insult to Lagosians? Cross Rivers State health commissioner putting her nose where it does not belong to be saying the toll gates in Lekki Lagos should be permanently brought down and replaced with Statues of #EndSARS protestors.

How about she mind the business of her State and get on with her job? How many Lagosians are telling Edo, Cross Rivers or Enugu folks what to do in their States?

Some people just have boundary issues and cannot even see they are overstepping their mark.

She is a Nigerian, the people killed at the gate were Nigerians, the people who did the killing were Nigerians, the people who sent them to do the killing at the toll gate were also Nigerians.

And last I checked, freedom of speech on Nigerian issues is enshrined in the Nigerian constitution, guaranteeing that Nigerians can speak freely on the issues affecting them pertaining to their country.

Please start making proper use of that thing inside your head called “a brain”.
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:07am On Oct 24, 2020
A memorial wall makes sense to erect rather than statues.

Why the advice to pull down the toll completely It is a revenue generator so why pull it down?
Is that what your state would handle such an occurrence?
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
KenModi:

She is a Nigerian, the people killed at the gate were Nigerians, the people who did the killing were Nigerians, the people who sent them to do the killing at the toll gate were also Nigerians.

And last I checked, freedom of speech on Nigerian issues is enshrined in the Nigerian constitution, guaranteeing that Nigerians can speak freely on the issues affecting them pertaining to their country.

Please start making proper use of that thing inside your head called “a brain”.

You're a simpleton and that Betta Edu, a so-called Doctor for that matter, is another simpleton also.

Freedom of speech does not mean you say dumb things that are offensive to immediate stakeholders, i.e Lagosians, at a sensitive time we must all be circumspect in speech. Olodo.
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by Gval123: 7:50am On Oct 24, 2020
Most of us way day shout so, go still carry our hands go vote APC on election day. You go still hear some fools shouting APC on election day. one of the thing way these corrupt politicians take deceive us na to tell us say our vote nor day count. or put fear for our mind say them go kill us for election ground, all na lie. Edo people don open our eyes oh. Next presidential election, all youth, make una go register, vote. Vote for a young president
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by PDSI(m): 7:50am On Oct 24, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Yes. they're so brilliant to the extend they allow little Kigali in Rwanda to overtake Lagos in development.
Lagos is filth. not fit to even tie the lace of Kigali or Winhoak in Namibia

And those two are independent States or capital of their nation Baba get you facts right. or they have the population of Lagos 18million people is like a whole country mind you. Oshodi-Isolo population alone is more than 6 times bigger than that of Kigali. Stop talking trash. Lagos is a state catering for the indigenes of the 36states of Nigeria combined. I am sure you have family members here and not Windhoek. Una go just dey talk nonsense Lagos and Windhoek. Why not use Abuja to compare them since they are all capitals with heavy investment from the country.
Re: Dr. Betta Edu: "Build A Statue For Everyone Killed At Lekki Toll Gate" by AustineJohn908(m): 12:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
PDSI:

And those two are independent States or capital of their nation Baba get you facts right. or they have the population of Lagos 18million people is like a whole country mind you. Oshodi-Isolo population alone is more than 6 times bigger than that of Kigali. Stop talking trash. Lagos is a state catering for the indigenes of the 36states of Nigeria combined. I am sure you have family members here and not Windhoek. Una go just dey talk nonsense Lagos and Windhoek. Why not use Abuja to compare them since they are all capitals with heavy investment from the country.
Now you re talking about population but u forgot is that same population that brings the money to Lagos. Lagos is even Richer than Rwanda as a whole. so then you should see population as a blessing.
and who told you Kigali isn't catering for every tribes from Rwanda?
Population, population population that is what Lagos continue using to make their selves believe they are more developed than Kigali or Winhoak..
I didn't use Abuja because to me and many people Abuja is more beautiful than Lagos.....Lagos just see the money more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Col. Ben Gbulie, One Of The 1966 Coupists Speaks On The Coup And Awo / Setraco Inspects Aba Roads,Delivers City Blue Print.(photos) / Yinka Ayefele’s Fresh FM Demolition Not Act Of Witchhunt – Oyo Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.