Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting (79102 Views)

'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) / Red Flags: We Should Run Away From These Candidates - EiE Nigeria / NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by richie240: 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
maynia:

Boko haram are not hausas, they are too trustworthy
The bandits are not hausas
The killer herdsman are not hausas

Nobody is dying in North because they all love themselves cheesy grin
Abeg what are we saying and what is diswan saying ejoor?
Which region has feeling killings by boko haram these past ten years? Is it not the SAME north, d region of the BH terrorists?

Those who've died as a result of BH in d north are more than those killed in south combined.

Even, despite that, d northerners are still more trustworthy than u lots!
And u can take that to d bank!

Given the power of choice, I'd rather do biz with an Hausa person than with u!
cool
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:

Abeg what are we saying and what is diswan saying ejoor?
Which region has feeling killings by boko haram these past ten years? Is it not the SAME north, d region of the BH terrorists?

Those who've died as a result of BH in d north are more than those killed in south combined.

Even, despite that, d northerners are still more trustworthy than u lots!
And u can take that to d bank!

Given the power of choice, I'd rather do biz with an Hausa person than with u!
cool

The northerners killing themselves are trustworthy cheesy

ABOKI

Northerners are very trustworthy just that they are murderers cheesy

COW
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by richie240: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Donedeal1:
I suggest full investigation into this misinformation, and propaganda they deserve to be tried under.fake news edit, and all media house involved should be banned for ever.
Honestly, including ALL d yeyebrities that partook in this misinformation!

1 Like

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by CaptainMitch: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dont lose faith over the opinion of a few paidhacks, that's what they are paid to do, propaganda, they can even sell their parents for a loaf of bread or access to politicians, everything was intentional, the switching of the toll gate light and removal of camera, thank God for social media, we will never forget the Lekki massacre and good will triumph over evil.

chaloskyx:
YOU KNOW WHAT EVERYONE SHOULD GO HOME AND FORGET ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO DIED THEY WASTED THEIR LIVES FOR NOTHING OPEN THE TOOL GATES NO NEED TO REMEMBER THE 20TH OF OCTOBER IT NEVER HAPPENED. AND NEVER SHOULD ANYONE FIGHT FOR NIGERIA AGAIN ITS A WASTE ONLY FIGHT FOR YOURSELVES. NIGERIANS DONT CARE OUR POLITICIANS DONT CARE AND THE WORLD DONT CARE...........LET THE POOR CONTINUE TO SUFFER AND LET THE RICH CONTINUE TO OPRESS AND RULE OVER THE POOR IF YOU CANT BEAT THEM JOIN THEM AND I SIDE WITH THE OPRESSORS SINCE NIGERIANS ARE NOT READY FOR CHANGE
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by richie240: 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
maynia:

The northerners killing themselves are trustworthy cheesy

ABOKI

Northerners are very trustworthy just that they are murderers cheesy

COW
Comprehension problems! grin

Listen and listen again 4 d last time:
Northerners are !ore trustworthy to do business with than easterners!
U can take that to d bank!

Them nor get long throats like una!
cool
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:

Comprehension problems! grin

Listen and listen again 4 d last time:
Northerners are !ore trustworthy to do business with than easterners!
U can take that to d bank!

Them nor get long throats like una!
cool
The northerners killing themselves are trustworthy

ABOKI

Northerners are very trustworthy just that they are murderers

COW

I prefer a long throat person than a murderer cheesy

That ganduje video too was Photoshop abi, COW!! grin
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Commentor: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
maynia:

I wil keep tagging you, make you show your fellow COWS grin

Is that your latest trick?

They are no longer dead but missing abi?
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

You don't any more excuses cheesy

Is this you asking for pictures and names of victims wink

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

I'm not trying to convince you PAID SLAVE, I'm trying to cement what human beings already know, and you are giving me the perfect platform COW

Those mayhem were caused by government sponsored thugs
yes there are enormous proofs

Everybody knows that except northerners

Check

https://twitter.com/bertram_hill1/status/1318248049492299776?s=19
https://twitter.com/I_Am_Ilemona/status/1318569415072489473?s=19
https://twitter.com/rosemaryfelix81/status/1318584904800665607?s=19

And if you are purposely lying may your children die a more gruesome DEATH and they will call it fake news

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by richie240: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
abc115:

Give us the names of people killed. There was never a massacre any where in Lekki
They know that already!
The 'massacre' propaganda is part of their treacherous plan to cause mayhem.

Isn't it weird that:
1) army massacred' a whole 78 ppl and d enemies of d state couldn't provide one genuine pix to back it up. They had to scavenge d internet for old photos of corpse as proofs.....and they were busted!
2) how come its still only ipob that are pained by this revelation and subsequent apology?
3) how come its only ipob that r still tenaciously insisting that there was a massacre?

....the dots have bn connected!
The enemies of d state have bn exposed!
God pass devil!
cool

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by themanderon: 6:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
People just love changing the narrative. Fact is did the military come to the toll gate? And secondly was Anybody shot at and killed? Anything aside this is people trying to rewrite history.
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by richie240: 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
mamotalk:
Kanu Ipob don carry people enter bush, Igbo agenda don kill endsars struggle.
Me I don know this from day - 10 (minus ten).
Na my mumu sophistico brothers nor sabi d 411.

They na d same ipob yuuts wey done dey curse them and their leaders these past 5 years and wey dey pray 4 d destruction of d 'zoo' dem suppose join hands to save d same 'zoo?

While them dem mumu dey chant "endsars", their (underground) ipob collaborators dey sing for their minds " o Biafra, here we come"
cool

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Michaelota: 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
They have used money to rub his palms and threat too, we know as e dey go.
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by richie240: 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Gbemini:
Ipob are the reasons this country is ungovernable ,they are evils and God almighty will judge them with that their stupid master that lack common sense ....
That's d major reasons why Nigerians have issues in other country.
When u hear Togo attack Nigerian traders, na dem!
Ghana attack Nigerian traders, na dem
South Africa attack Nigerian traders, na dem!
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Cantonese: 6:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
alfredilly:

It's not about Yemi Adamolekun but those feeding him the lies. His only undoing is failure to see the conspiracy in all this. I can never fall for any of this considering my level of consciousness. Even from the onset, I was already have my scepticism. I knew some of the video were hoax, like the soldiers shooting hystericallly. Most of the dead body video has now been revealed as fake

It is about hypocrites who have deliberately distorted the truth by accusing the Igbos of instigating the destruction. The immediate cause of this endsars protest originated in Delta state. Public personalities added their voices to it in Lagos and the wildfire spread causing massive destructions in the SS, SW and SE.

Irrespective of what finally happened in Lekki, Yemi Adamolekun appeared to own up to the error he made with his NGO? Is he an Igbo person?

Hopefully ignorance and wickedness should not continue to rule the lives of some of our citizens in the SW.
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by olumide4christ: 6:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
maynia:

PAID SLAVE if you are purposely lying or twisting the truth may your children die a more gruesome DEATH and they will call it fake news

Keep it up, your time shall come soon by that same GOD you are calling, you will look for tears you will not see by the grace of the lost souls that you are lying against, so shall it be

Thank God you added the 'IF'....The same IF that your friends attacked OMOTOLA JALADE-EKEINDE on Twitter about.

We don't deal with emotions, we deal with facts..Se fini! What have we not seen on social media...

Let God be the judge, Mr.

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by richie240: 6:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
imagrg:
Peaceful protest is justified anywhere in the world.
Let's not allow it to degenerate to violence please.
The Federal Legislative House should dialogue on reforms that will move the country forward.
No plobrem, nwanne!
So long as u Discuss d reforms with ur reps in d east!

As far as Lagos/sw is concerned, don't even go there biko!
Tank u sir!
cool
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Odion2016(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:
IPOB, shebi you lost your brothers and sisters at the toll plaza.

Why not display their details?

Liars incorporated.

Almost 3 days and no one has opened a thread to say this is my brother or sister I lost.

God would punish all of you.

My thoughts exactly...We must get to the root of this matter...78people were murdered and yet noone has raised alarm over his/her lost relatives...Were they all vagabonds that noone actually misses??..Something is definitely fishy...
Aku palliatives ooooo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Odion2016(m): 6:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
it has prevailed already

Hmmm..so what is the truth??. I am so curious..
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by richie240: 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
Those guys like quoting bogus figures, ehn!
That was how they said 3m died in d biafran war grin cheesy grin
27Pushing30:

Bro you mind them? Falz, Debo macaroni and co we are watching .

Dj Switch... we are watching

3 days NOBODY has come to even claim their loved one is “missing” since the toll gate “shooting”

Remember They said 78 people died ... 78!
History won’t be kind to them
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by FuckThaMod: 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:

How come na only ipob this apology dey pain?
Ohhhh, e dey pain una say 'zoo' nor fall again?

God Almighty pass all una generations!
Una own don cast!
cool
Mugu
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by olumide4christ: 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
UrekaTruths:

May the souls of those lost judge you and your children

Well, your prayer will only be answered if what I have said is false. So leave that to God to decide, sir! God sees the heart and mind of everyone. ..so no worries grin grin grin
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by richie240: 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Mugu
Dhurr!
Did I ask for ur dad's name?

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by richie240: 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
benzine:

I am not IPOB but the Yorubas were promoting EndSars so Buhari resigns and Osibanjo takes over. That's the source man, be honest
Yoruba's are no traitors, nwanne!
We know those who have greed and treachery ingrained in their DNA, of which u belong!
cool
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by FuckThaMod: 7:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
[s]
richie240:

Dhurr!
Did I ask for ur dad's name?
[/s]
If them born any of your lineage well, drop your exact house address. Corpse
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by richie240: 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Toks2008:
Is CCTV the issue or soldiers using live ammunition to disperse unarmed protesters leading to 2 deaths and several injuries.

Rubbish diversion.

So its no longer 'army massacred 78" again. Its now "2'' abi? grin grin

**Hehehehe.....tox, u be one of d sophistico amongst us Yoruba's wey ipob still dey wine!**

Ermmm, buroda Tox, was it not the false alarm of 'massacre of 78 ppl ordered by tinubu/sanwoolu/bihari by d ipob infiltrators and swallowed by their gullible sophistico companions DT escalated the brewing anarchy?

Whilst the sophisticos were singing "endsars", d ipob infiltrators a!ongst u were singing O my Biafra, here we come" in their hearts!

As a yuut close to 50, don't u ask itself why it was the two leaders most hated by Igbos were attacked? U think that was coincidental?

And u lots couldn't wakeup and smell d coffee that the enemies of d state that have bn cursing u , ur leaders and ur land, who have bn praying consistently for the destruction of the 'zoo' ds past 5 years are not supposed to be trusted to help salvage d same 'zoo' they want destroyed?

Awa Yoruba maa gbon las-las se!

Las-las, we Yoruba's go get sense!
cool

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by richie240: 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
FuckThaMod:
[s][/s]
If them born any of your lineage well, drop your exact house address. Corpse
Hehehehe....I resemble isiala-ngwa person for ya aiz?
I nor dey chop corpse biko!
Try next door! grin

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by chumome(m): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:
IPOB, shebi you lost your brothers and sisters at the toll plaza.

Why not display their details?

Liars incorporated.

Almost 3 days and no one has opened a thread to say this is my brother or sister I lost.

God would punish all of you.
Was it IPOB that made the claim?
Why are dragging them into it?
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Janjaweedi(m): 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Gaslighting
Operation crocodile smile
Una weldone.
We know he is dead
Everywhere go burst one day
#Endsars
#EndSwat
#Endpolicebrutality
#RestructureNGR
We Move
Remember is a marathon not a sprint.
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by FuckThaMod: 8:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
richie240:

Hehehehe....I resemble isiala-ngwa person for ya aiz?
I nor dey chop corpse biko!
Try next door! grin

But your mama dey chop corpse, na only witch fit born person like you. If e sure you, drop your location. Weak foolish troll
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by richie240: 8:08pm On Oct 23, 2020
FuckThaMod:

But your mama dey chop corpse, na only witch fit born person like you. If e sure you, drop your location. Weak foolish troll

Hehehehe....
Shukudi, My mama and papa nor be from usiala-ngwa so we nor dey chop corpse!
I know say na ya delicacy be that!
U nor c ya life, u chop corpse even chop d hairs join, na why hair cover ya body like albinic gorilla.

I go tish u lesson today!
Ngwa, bring that soakaway u call mouth!
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son / Rebecca Ishaku Excited Seeing Released Chibok Girls On TV - Pics/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.