Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,487 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting (79063 Views)

'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) / Red Flags: We Should Run Away From These Candidates - EiE Nigeria / NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Alaska90(m): 4:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:
IPOB, shebi you lost your brothers and sisters at the toll plaza.

Why not display their details?

Liars incorporated.

Almost 3 days and no one has opened a thread to say this is my brother or sister I lost.

God would punish all of you.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CGr6VhEAi2z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
maynia:

What's the fake news?
The apology tendered by the person who broke the news that the LASG removed the CCTV cameras and switched off the light before that inhumane act by the dare devil soldiers. I know that LPR cams are also capable of capturing humans
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by CutieMya(f): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
U be Mumu, if toh say u lost one person for ur family u for no open ur gutter rotten mouth.....Ode oshi
Mexzy4sho:
I stand with Sanwo-olu

1 Like

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Ibadansun1: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
emmyN:

He just showed you what ILP cameras mean you are still calling it a motion sensor camera. There is no motion sensor camera that doesn't capture realtime image.

Besides, what's there to investigate about CCTV footage? Simply release the uncut clip to the public for perusal.
@ emboldened.

Most of you just make statements without any knowledge.
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yellowbar Muslim are cowards, they are backing off, where didn't Ashiwaju Bola Tinubu get the juju he used on all of them

1 Like

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tareq1105:

Let's see their pictures and names.

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by deboakins(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

Liars incorporated.

Almost 3 days and no one has opened a thread to say this is my brother or sister I lost.

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tareq1105:

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Zeus787: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

https://upshotreports.com/nigerias-leading-ngo-eie-apologises-for-spreading-fake-news-over-lekki-shootings/

https://nporeports.com/breaking-nigeria-s-leading-ngo-apologises-for-spreading-fake-news-over-lekki-shootings-4635

https://www.prestigenewspaper.com.ng/2020/10/22/breaking-nigerias-leading-ngo-apologises-for-spreading-fake-news-over-lekki-shootings-npo-reports/

guy, please hook me up am broke I want to join this your movement make me sef make money from government like people like you. I agree with you jare nobody was killed . Infact that video of soldiers shooting unarmed young people was from Afghanistan, they just changed the skin colours of those youth through 'photoshoping'!

1 Like

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by lequama10: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
kcnwaigbo:

Brig Gen FO Omata gave the order.It was confirmed by DJ Switch.You idiots are the emotional ones
confirmed by DJ switch, lol.. The truth shall prevail..
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Tareq1105:

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yebosola:

Will believe in your assertion till what befell Tinubu is shared equally to other looters inrespect of their religion or tribes.
I agree with you.
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by mascot87(m): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
maynia:

What about the lights and billboard that were off, the same day theu removed the CCTV cameras?
Even a kid can read through this, if you are trying to convince me you are doing a bad job bro

The curfew started 9pm dem don remove am, off lights and billboard for 6pm, bro think am na, you are smarter than this unless you are a paid agent grin grin

I'm not paid. But we just have to reasonable in passing judgement. A lot have happened and unless we are able to verify with fact that the government did all that just to deliver mayhem on the protesters, then we will be unfair to them
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by principalgee: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hmmmmm, according to Mr Gov. I will not call it FAKE news but I will say FALSE news.
Hmmmmmmm, see the damage this false news has caused the whole nation.
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

Liars incorporated.

coward, u are tweeting from where u are currently hiding in ur papa 1room face me I face you... I heard hausa/fulanis are killing Yorubas at Orile , are you not going to defend ur siblings they are murdering In their own backyard or will u carry cows and drinks to the North to beg their emirs as usual to spare ur miserable life

1 Like

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by olumide4christ: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
maynia:

They said soldiers pack the dead bodies, this is not the first time soldiers will do such

Then let the families of such "packed" dead bodies declare their wards missing. Let them come forward with the names and pictures of the missing guys or girls...it will then be circulated on social media and the army can then be asked to produce them.

Is that so difficult to do or is it some form of rocket science??

1 Like

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by benzine: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

Liars incorporated.

I am not IPOB but the Yorubas were promoting EndSars so Buhari resigns and Osibanjo takes over. That's the source man, be honest
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

Ok, what about the missing persons?

Why have we not had threads asking about them?

Or they don't have loved ones?

2 and 3

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
mascot87:

I'm not paid. But we just have to reasonable in passing judgement. A lot have happened and unless we are able to verify with fact that the government did all that just to deliver mayhem on the protesters, then we will be unfair to them

Are you been fair to those that have died?
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
olumide4christ:

Then let the families of such "packed" dead bodies declare their wards missing. Let them come forward with the names and pictures of the missing guys or girls...it will then be circulated on social media and the army can then be asked to produce them.

Is that so difficult to do or is it some form of rocket science??

SLAVE it's all over social media

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by emmyN(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ibadansun1:
@ emboldened.

Most of you just make statements without any knowledge.

You are the one ignorant here. I won't indulge you; go educate yourself.
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Anaerobi(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
does that mean that DJ switch is also lying?
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by KELVIN84171: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

Liars incorporated.

What nonsense are you saying, no killings? I lost Tony my departmental guy in MOUAU in the toll gate massacre with his girl friend too.
You are just not liers but monsters you will just come here and be saying shits cox ever do you.

2 Likes

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Ibadansun1: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
emmyN:

You are the one ignorant here. I won't indulge you; go educate yourself.
Amazing!

Everyone is an intelligent and knowledgeable on the internet.
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by olumide4christ: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Toks2008:
Is CCTV the issue or soldiers using live ammunition to disperse unarmed protesters leading to 2 deaths and several injuries.

Rubbish diversion.

Another angle to this matter that many have glossed over is that- why were protesters still lurking around the protest grounds when the government had already declared a curfew??
Do protesters still have the right to protest during a government declared curfew? What are the terms and conditions of a curfew or state of emergency? Are we as citizens free to do as we like during a curfew?

If those protesters had simply obeyed a government directive for people to go home to observe a curfew, all this killings or denial of killings wouldn't have taken place at all.

Unfortunately, most people are only talking of shooting but are silent on disobedience to the law.

Two wrongs never make a right. In law, we were taught that he who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

This is the reason why I say to those who are calling for ICC to intervene that if this matter at all goes to any court, the families of the victims may likely lose the case because when it comes to law, the constitution and constituted authority takes precedence over personal rights. A government imposed curfew or state of emergency will always take precedence over personal rights to movement.

1 Like

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by ijah4real: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

Liars incorporated.

Not all them but their entire generation for causing all these mayhem in our land.
God is watching them, they will no escape without getting facing the consequence of their actions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by richie240: 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
StagethemTVee:
Lobatan. We have been trying to say these things since. Waiting for Davido to apologize for his inciting tweets
Walahi, dt davido is one of d most idiotic Yoruba celebrity!
He will just open his mouth waaaaa, spilling nonsense!

See as dem allow ipob use their head!
sad
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Biodun556(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

Liars incorporated.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Zeus787: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
zoghys:

Your apologies is rather coming too late, your fake news has cost so many innocent lives and billions of naira in property. I just don't get it when people saddle with such enormous voice would result to unsubstantiated news. Newsflash, your goof led to death of many and sorry can't fix that.
lol... U are being very mischievous. which 'enormous' responsibility is this your lEA or whatever u call it saddlled with? . It's obvious u guys think nairaland is always filled WT people you can play mind game with...you guys are the one and same IEI or wat did u call that funny acronym again?
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by emmyN(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
dominique:
It's been over 72 hours and we've been yet to get the identities of the casualties of this so-called massacre. Apart those that got injured, did anybody die of GSW on that fateful night? We want a better Nigeria but not we won't achieve it with lies and propaganda. Let's verify the authenticity of any information before passing it on social media.

Now I can see who is championing this propaganda and social reengineering. Do you know that those removed infrared cameras have the ability to capture clear and high resolution images even in the dark? No, you don't.

1 Like

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by ijah4real: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
KELVIN84171:

What nonsense are you saying, no killings? I lost Tony my departmental guy in MOUAU in the toll gate massacre with his girl friend too.
You are just not liers but monsters you will just come here and be saying shits cox ever do you.
Show us his corp to verify your claim.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest / Governors Agree To Pay N22,500 As Minimum Wage / Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.