Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,724 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting (79036 Views)

'Simon Ekpa Is Chiefly Known For Spreading Fake News' - Wikipedia (Photo) / Red Flags: We Should Run Away From These Candidates - EiE Nigeria / NBC Sanctions AIT, Channels, Arise Over Lekki Shooting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by kcnwaigbo: 3:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
honor4me:
Brilliant analysis. Kudos to you. It’s clear that ethnic orientation kills the game.
That audio from Kanu even nailed the struggles. The only thing that can be said to be positive from the fact that the police will definitely be reformed. As for Tinubu matter the man is now more posed to become the President more than ever before. I think his enemies overdo things and I see it favoring his eventual emergence as a more stronger political force!
Tinubu the butcher of Lekki can only be president of Bourdillion and never that of Nigeria
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by abc115: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
alfredilly:

Isn't Sanwo Olu Tinubus stooges. You are employing another style to sustain your anti-Tinubu campaign. The Mastermind of Lekki toll gate shooting is yet to be unravelled but anger has been vented on Tinubu after several unfounded claim
Give us names of people that died?
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by kcnwaigbo: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
abc115:

There was no massacre any where. It was all fake news
TVC and the Nations newspapers are still standing.Ignore the fake news that there have been burnt
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by mamotalk: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kanu Ipob don carry people enter bush, Igbo agenda don kill endsars struggle.
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by kcnwaigbo: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
abc115:

Give us names of people that died?
Give us the names of the thugs that allegedly burnt TVC and the Nations newspaper

3 Likes

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by subcbouy: 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
abc115:

Give us the names of people killed. There was never a massacre anywhere in Lekki
But you believe the police were killed. Give us the names of the police killed.

1 Like

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by contigiency(m): 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Stupid people. After using your fake news to tear the country apart.
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
I hope the mods will do the needful this time to prove they are not bias

Modification: Thanks nairaland for spreading the news.

All those who fuelled this crisis will not live to witness what they are aiming at

SLAVE

3 Likes

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Farki: 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
See as mods pushed this post flooded with propaganda accounts to the front page and scrubbed everything else.

1 Like

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:
IPOB, shebi you lost your brothers and sisters at the toll plaza.

Why not display their details?

Liars incorporated.

Almost 3 days and no one has opened a thread to say this is my brother or sister I lost.

God would punish all of you.

But sanwo Olu himself confirmed 2 dead, Yemi Osibanjo confirmed the dead people also, and injured, so what’s your take ?!

2 Likes

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Gbemini(m): 3:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

Liars incorporated.

Almost 3 days and no one has opened a thread to say this is my brother or sister I lost.

Ipob are the reasons this country is ungovernable ,they are evils and God almighty will judge them with that their stupid master that lack common sense ....
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
blamingthedevil:
Truth will always come out. We are still waiting for names , families of the people that died in Lekki

1 Like

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Farki: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Bashir75:

THEY (Igbos) USED TRAITORS AMONG US THE YORUBAS TO BRING PAINS TO OUR PEOPLE, RUINED OUR LANDS AND DESECRATED OUR HERITAGE. WE WILL NEVER FORGET. THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ENVY OF US AND THEY HAVE DISPLAYED THEIR TREACHERY. IT WAS PERFECTLY ORCHESTRATED AND CARRIED OUT STRATEGICALLY. WE SLEPT AND TRUSTING TOO MUCH IN LAGOS AND THE ENTIRE SOUTHWEST. WE WILL RISE AND DO BETTER FROM THIS RUINS. OUR ANCESTORS BUILT THIS YORUBALAND, THEY’RE WARRIORS NOT COWARDS.

Everytime IPOB IPOB IPOB stop acting like a kid and face reality.

1 Like

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by chidinwachukwu(m): 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Commentor:

Liars incorporated.

Ibecilic coward like you,is leki a southeast city,after going high and destroying your city,now that you are sober u are dragging I.p.o.b into it.This is the type of trash that leads to genocide on an ethnic group,if i.p.o.b was responsible for leki shooting information,who is responsible for the information of killings in south east.sheating in ur pants from fulani tribe,and using Igbos as ur shield.take responsibility of ur action.Mumu
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
mascot87:

Stop the lie. They didn't remove any CCTV at toll gate and sanwo didn't apologize for that.

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by aiikman(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
julshairport:
Take your apology to yourself.

1. If there is protest for 12days and you didnt remove your cameras to avoids damage why do you remove when the government gave 24hours curfew? Curfew didn't affect the security personal at your facility since essential services is needed.

2. How can life ammunition be open on group of people(protesters) with about 18 people sustaining injuries without recording even 1 case of death.?

3. Everyone know Lagos is home of traffic, giving curfew order at 12pm for the law to take effect at 4pm is impossible for all protesters to go home. They decided to sleep over since its 24hours, why are you so concern about them leaving by force since they are not constituting arms to the public?

There Is no debate here because we can't hide forever. If they think we are dullard we are not. I know there will be a lot of ways to cover up the damages but truely there was casualties.

Why there was power reinstallation after this devilish act? The Generator should have been down for the whole night since there is curfew.

Regardless of if there Is death or injuries. Who order shooting at armless protesters?

Please, you don't need to disturb yourself over stupid post like this...even Sanwo olu has admitted to killings and apologized...if there were no killings who did the governor visit that night?...even with djswitch Ig live proof, people still doubt...infact buhari for 3rd term....

3 Likes

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by alfredilly: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Cantonese:

Very irresponsible and unguarded comment.
Why have you chosen the Igbos for your nonsense remark? Are we talking about just one section of the nation losing their people or the entire nation lamenting losses well orchestrated by your brother Yoruba man, Yemi Adamolekun?

How many Yorubas own electronics shops in Lagos? If not for your myopia you'll find that those who have suffered the greatest economic loss are the Igbos. Maybe you did not see the thugs carting away fridges, a/cs, standing gas cookers, laptops, etc from shops across Lagos. Maybe you do not know that a lot of these business people took out loans to stock their shops. For those who do not hold insurance, will you get out finances to them?

While you are waiting there in your room for people to open threads, why not get enough airtime to make calls and find out what's going on? You cannot hear of the uncountable people who have lost their lives because of your shortsightedness and inability to ask questions.

Yemi Adamolekun is an Igbo name...right? Maybe you did not read how he apologized for sending the wrong information that led to the destruction.

To slap you dey hungry me. Your head like walnut.

It's not about Yemi Adamolekun but those feeding him the lies. His only undoing is failure to see the conspiracy in all this. I can never fall for any of this considering my level of consciousness. Even from the onset, I was already have my scepticism. I knew some of the video were hoax, like the soldiers shooting hystericallly. Most of the dead body video has now been revealed as fake

2 Likes

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by adm212144: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by largeman4u(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
Your fake news has killed so many poor Nigeria youth.
Do u know the number of people that have died because of the lekki news.
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ibadansun1:
Was it CCTV cameras that were removed?

SLAVE

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
emperor863:
This is one of the reasons we, the real Nigerians are clamouring for the anti fake news act that would prescribe death sentence for any one that produces and distribute fake news if the offence results directly or indirectly to loss if a life.

The bastard has apologized but do you know that the false news resulted in the sporadic attack in persons and properties in Lagos on Wednesday.

Very soon, those that produced and distributed the fake video showing the "massacre at Lekki" will also apologized. Then the Lagos youths will realise that they have been taken for fools.

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Donedeal1:
I suggest full investigation into this misinformation, and propaganda they deserve to be tried under.fake news edit, and all media house involved should be banned for ever.

What fake news?

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Farki: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Gbemini:
Ipob are the reasons this country is ungovernable ,they are evils and God almighty will judge them with that their stupid master that lack common sense ....

Was IPOB in charge of Nigeria from 1999 until now? Don't fall for this nonsense please, your own people are stealing from you yet your focus is to be chasing rats in the form of IPOB.
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ghostmode2two:
Why are people spreading harmful fake news to create fear and tension? This is not right at all. I know that we all need to make money but please let's consider the effects of these fake news on people and properties. I am very sad

What's the fake news?

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by alfredilly: 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ginalex:
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGld
yarimo
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTeory the creator of this thread
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
Iangrey5
Richie240
Oshigun
Ibedun
Cocolacec
Kyase
Itsreal
Incognito403
Clothingonline9
Gowonmaharajah
alfredilly
Lipscomb
Tamdun
iclass1
Emekaonline
Sammirano
Bosstrevor01
Thatfairguy1
360degreess
Commentor
Diariess

Create 10,000 topics if you like to cover-up the evil of this government... Y'all are deceiving yourselves. God will visit every single one of you

You are a rotten soul for coming up with propaganda against people. I have never change my moniker and I could go for days on Nairaland without posting. This Igbo people have mastered the game of deception.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by ojbaba95(m): 3:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Too little too late as the deed has been done! Many more lives lost, businesses brought down and bleeding. Many families are rendered homeless, many more are jobless now. We cried of unemployment but we just increased it and freed many criminals into the society. #EndSARS yes we say! But unscrupulous elements will unleash more terrors soon, pray tears � no more in the coming days. Peace remains the best. It is well with Naija.
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Bashir75: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Farki:
LAGOS STATE FORENSIC CENTRE

Everytime IPOB IPOB IPOB stop acting like a kid and face reality.

Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by sleekdre: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
All these briefcase newspapers...
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by abiolatunji: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
Why is social media quiet since yesterday Buhari made his speech?
Does that means silence is the best answer for the fools?
Have we channel our concerns in right directions?
Many questions in my mind but no answers
Re: EIE, Apologises For Spreading Fake News Over Lekki Shooting by Tareq1105: 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
I've been wondering too.

Since Wednesday morning we're yet to see pictures of dead victims and their families on any of the social media.

Let's see their pictures, names, and their families.

Honestly, I'm smelling foul play.

Commentor:

Liars incorporated.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Orlu: ESN And Soldiers In Gun Battle In Imo Forest / Chibok Girls ‘Sighted’ At Sambisa Forest, Six Years After / Akeredolu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.