Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,393 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

He Mistakenly Sent His Female Boss A Raunchy Love Message - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Mistakenly Sent His Female Boss A Raunchy Love Message (3406 Views)

I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / Lady In Raunchy Poses With A Statue (Photos) / One-legged Man Engages Lady In Raunchy Dance On Stage,video Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Mistakenly Sent His Female Boss A Raunchy Love Message by Firstorderwizard(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
It's deleted but he's afraid whether she saw it cos she was online undecided
Any damage control advice ?

Disclaimer; I'm self employed and employer of labor. Just wanted to help an agitated brother
Re: He Mistakenly Sent His Female Boss A Raunchy Love Message by Amotolongbo(f): 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

Disclaimer; I'm self employed and employer of labor. Just wanted to help an agitated brother
Re: He Mistakenly Sent His Female Boss A Raunchy Love Message by WoundedLamb: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
He should just follow up with 'wrong chat' and move on. He's an adult, I suppose. Deleting it after she had seen it and then saying nothing only makes it look as if he actually wanted to send it to her but had a second thought.

2 Likes

Re: He Mistakenly Sent His Female Boss A Raunchy Love Message by illicit(m): 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2020
Some mistakes will cost u ur job....

This is a typical example....

2 Likes

Re: He Mistakenly Sent His Female Boss A Raunchy Love Message by TheGreatFinesse: 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

Is she married

I mean the boss
Re: He Mistakenly Sent His Female Boss A Raunchy Love Message by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
TheGreatFinesse:

Is she married

I mean the boss

Yes in her mid 40's
Re: He Mistakenly Sent His Female Boss A Raunchy Love Message by TheGreatFinesse: 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Firstorderwizard:

Yes in her mid 40's

Well for me I will kindly advise he should be bold enough to defend the said message if at all the boss ask. But if not, he should maintain as if nothing happened
Re: He Mistakenly Sent His Female Boss A Raunchy Love Message by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2020
His should not have deleted that, just type wrong chat, at least na adult them be,but check siggy tho
Re: He Mistakenly Sent His Female Boss A Raunchy Love Message by punisha: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
No need.
He will be arrested with the hoodlums causing havoc everywhere .
Re: He Mistakenly Sent His Female Boss A Raunchy Love Message by KingTom(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
punisha:
No need.
He will be arrested with the hoodlums causing havoc everywhere .
Hoodlums grin grin chai
Re: He Mistakenly Sent His Female Boss A Raunchy Love Message by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
He Should Tell His Boss Dat It Was A Mistake, Dat He Wanted To Send It To His Gf.
Re: He Mistakenly Sent His Female Boss A Raunchy Love Message by thesicilian: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
There's a slight chance it was not a mistake, he must have been thinking about her in a dirty manner for some time.

2 Likes

Re: He Mistakenly Sent His Female Boss A Raunchy Love Message by duduade: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
So OP

Give us update

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project / Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church / “there’s Konji In This City” – Destiny Etiko And Lizzy Gold Cry Out Over Cold We

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.