Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project (3406 Views)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / She Is Threatening To Leak His Nudes / Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by gabazin080(m): 7:24pm On Dec 31, 2021
I am a carpenter and furniture maker and my wife is an hairdresser. I have a building almost at lintel level. I abandoned the project because of uncertainty in construction work. sometimes you have a contract, sometimes you are just at home spending the money you made already with no other source of income.
so I thought of getting a bus for transportation business when I didn't go to work.
now my wife is threatening to continue it with the money I kept with her to get a car for her plus her money. though she doesn't know the money I am saving with her is for her car.
this is someone we recently discussed she should get another shop and employ a stylist to bring weekly commission for her. just because one of our neighbors moved to their own house last week, now she is more interested in being called a landlady than having other shops.
I threatened to get her arrested if she sets her feet on that land. she also refused to return my money with her and changed her phones password so I won't transfer my money.

now its new year and we ain't talking
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by KiNg0G: 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2021
GROWN kids

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by amnesty7: 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2021
And so?
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Kobojunkie: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
gabazin080:
this is someone we recently discussed she should get another shop and employ a stylist to bring weekly commission for her. just because one of our neighbors moved to their own house last week, now she is more interested in being called a landlady than having other shops.
I threatened to get her arrested if she sets her feet on that land. she also refused to return my money with her and changed her phones password so I won't transfer my money.

Happy married life! undecided

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Northernblood5(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
Your wife is smarter than you

...Now my wife is threatening to continue it with the money I kept with her to get a car for her plus her money. though she doesn't know the money I am saving with her is for her car.

Imagine the reason why you decided to be a tenant forever.

This is why poor people remain poor.

You should thank your stars that you have a smart wife

Don't you know that u can attach a store to your newly built house??

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Ayoleeboy007: 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
This matter big pass me, let the elders arrive.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Conwarden: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2021
gabazin080:
I am a carpenter and furniture maker and my wife is an hairdresser. I have a building almost at lintel level. I abandoned the project because of uncertainty in construction work. sometimes you have a contract, sometimes you are just at home spending the money you made already with no other source of income.
so I thought of getting a bus for transportation business when I didn't go to work.
now my wife is threatening to continue it with the money I kept with her to get a car for her plus her money. though she doesn't know the money I am saving with her is for her car.

New year wahala loading

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Galaxydon1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
KiNg0G:
GROWN kids
no be small
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Irupetepete: 7:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
Am still trying to understand her fault in all this

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2021
Why did you allow your wife to be hustling too hard in the first place,what is her own whether you build house or not?why can't she divert the money and start building her own house, let her be forming virtuous woman there till you cheat on her and start having kids outside marriage

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by gabazin080(m): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2021
Irupetepete:
Am still trying to understand her fault in all this
my money is involved here. she can't do it alone. she is saying she will make life difficult for me if I don't continue the house
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by ETIIKO: 7:49pm On Dec 31, 2021
gabazin080:

Please sir allow her, the money is yours and the house is yours she was meant to assist please allow your beautiful wife to go ahead, let her support you with her best.
She is not using the money to carry out negative act please give her your approval and she will return back the feedback to you.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by gabazin080(m): 8:12pm On Dec 31, 2021
ETIIKO:

Please sir allow her, the money is yours and the house is yours she was meant to assist please allow your beautiful wife to go ahead, let her support you with her best.
She is not using the money to carry out negative act please give her your approval and she will return back the feedback to you.
she knows I will want to join her when she starts and that will affect the plan of getting a bus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Irupetepete: 8:21pm On Dec 31, 2021
gabazin080:
my money is involved here. she can't do it alone. she is saying she will make life difficult for me if I don't continue the house
that is a very encouraging woman there, this same thing you want to do happened between my parents.. If my mum have listened to him, they will still be in a rented apartment till date and it will have been extremely difficult considering the situation of things now

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Nicepoker(m): 9:00pm On Dec 31, 2021
Benefits of getting married grin
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by obinna58(m): 9:11pm On Dec 31, 2021
Nicepoker:
Benefits of getting married grin
And some are rejecting
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Healthrelatedjo: 9:13pm On Dec 31, 2021
Hold her tight bro.
That's all I have to say.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by MoneyGoDrop: 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2021
Why are you against completing the house? I don't see the problem here because this will benefit the two of you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by ETIIKO: 9:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
gabazin080:
she knows I will want to join her when she starts and that will affect the plan of getting a bus

Bus is an added advantage but not a basic necessity of life sir, the peace of mind that comes with living in a house built by you with owning a bus are not the same.
Please you can buy the bus later after the completion of the building project.
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by yanabasee(m): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2021
Northernblood5:
Your wife is smarter than you

Imagine the reason why you decided to be a tenant forever.

This is why poor people remain poor.

You should thank your stars that you have a smart wife

Don't you know that u can attach a store to your newly built house??

And even his carpentry shop as well... The monies going for both shop rents and house rents will be channeled into something better.....

Op, allow your wife to guide you in this one ..

A house on lintel level is a finished house......

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2021
At this junction sit her down and pet let her know what would cost to finished the house and the advantage of getting a bus is for day today expenses and completion of the house.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by mocipe: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2021
gabazin080:

Hear this

My father saw a land in our state capital. He didn't have money with so he didn't buy.
Two weeks later, my father got more than the price of the land. Instead of buying the land, he changed his mind to go for a car.
My mother disagreed and they quarrelled for weeks.
Non of them told us, that has been their way of life. They quarrel and settle without any third party.
When my mom got tired of not talking to her husband, she asked him to go for the car.
My father got the car.
Seven years on, the car was bad. It was sold.
No landed property in the city. New car was bought but still develops fault here and there.
Let your wife finish the building.
The car can be bought later provided the money at hand can finish the building.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 31, 2021
Talk to her and beg her. You can kneel down and cry for her and tell her that shop and car is more important than house.

Cry for her and lick her feet.

Men dey oh
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Tobijays: 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2021
hakeemhakeem:
At this junction sit her down and pet let her know what would cost to finished the house and the advantage of getting a bus is for day today expenses and completion of the house.
I support you boss, create more channel of business avenues and you are going to build a bigger house than what your wife is pushing for . Talk to your wife, all this I must do pass my neighbor syndrome will only put you in trouble. Durotoye said the first house he built was for rent , he was still in a rented apartment meanwhile he had a house. Being at your comfort is great but what makes you more comfortable is your net income. Trust me if you told your wife the money with her is for her car she definitely going to change gear but you can’t tell her because she will make that her new focus. The building is yours already just tell her you got some bigger dreams you want for you guys that will wow her( includes all the things you want to do her lol she definitely going chill ) I like your guts telling her to open another shop you trying to get a bus and also saving money for your wife’s car. Nice bro I like your style

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by yuping(m): 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2021
Una no get problem at all. Konji go fix this issue.
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by gabazin080(m): 12:44am On Jan 01, 2022
yuping:
Una no get problem at all. Konji go fix this issue.
no be everything be sex. marriage if 8 years no be today na
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by gabazin080(m): 12:46am On Jan 01, 2022
Tobijays:
I support you boss, create more channel of business avenues and you are going to build a bigger house than what your wife is pushing for . Talk to your wife, all this I must do pass my neighbor syndrome will only put you in trouble. Durotoye said the first house he built was for rent , he was still in a rented apartment meanwhile he had a house. Being at your comfort is great but what makes you more comfortable is your net income. Trust me if you told your wife the money with her is for her car she definitely going to change gear but you can’t tell her because she will make that her new focus. The building is yours already just tell her you got some bigger dreams you want for you guys that will wow her( includes all the things you want to do her lol she definitely going chill ) I like your guts telling her to open another shop you trying to get a bus and also saving money for your wife’s car. Nice bro I like your style
I think I will give with this your comment. I will sit her down and talk to her in the morning
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by yuping(m): 2:17am On Jan 01, 2022
gabazin080:
no be everything be sex. marriage if 8 years no be today na
This should not be an issue, husband want surprise wife, wife is going for something more assure that she sees. I understand where the wife is coming from, but for everything to be smooth husband open and tell her what the money is for and see if she will agree with you.
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by arthurwillia(m): 2:51am On Jan 01, 2022
gabazin080:

You want to arrest your wife for coming on your one or both of you land?
How can you be keeping money for her car I’m her hand?
Which kind people be this one
There should be no secret between you guys na
Omo this Kind marriage dey make me fear oo
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 01, 2022
How can you be saving money for a car when you don't have a roof over your own head man that's bad!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Kissiemu(m): 6:58am On Jan 01, 2022
This story is not making sense to me.
Re: My Wife Is Threatening To Continue My Abandoned Building Project by Deffjam: 7:16am On Jan 01, 2022
If not for my mom, we wouldn't have a house today......that woman got a loan .............today we have car or we don't,I no send.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Be Worried, I Just Discovered My New Babe Attends Celestial Church / “there’s Konji In This City” – Destiny Etiko And Lizzy Gold Cry Out Over Cold We / Why Are Some Men Like This? When Will They Have Sense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.