Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,271 members, 7,815,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Help, My 2 Year Old Does Not Talk Yet. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help, My 2 Year Old Does Not Talk Yet. (5644 Views)

My 2-Year-Old Daughter Is Using Foul Words / The Father Of My 2 Kids Took Them Away From Me Unlawfully, Deceitfully / Body Of 2-year-old Boy Trapped In Well For 12 Days Is Found In Spain(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Help, My 2 Year Old Does Not Talk Yet. by Nsiehi: 4:57am On Sep 16, 2022
@Xundi73: You and wife are right to be worried that at 2 years of age your son is unable to say some meaningful language in the absence of hearing impairment. I honestly hope and pray your son's speech improves soon. However, speaking from a medical point of view, your child has features highly suggestive of Autism spectrum Disorder/Autism and treatment with intense supportive care
has been delayed. The earlier the treatment is started, the better the outcome. Please visit a paediatric neurologist preferably in a teaching hospital for expert assessment.
Re: Help, My 2 Year Old Does Not Talk Yet. by Ok12345(f): 5:57am On Sep 16, 2022
Your son has autism, pls go for proper check up to help him.
Re: Help, My 2 Year Old Does Not Talk Yet. by Rach310(f): 6:38am On Sep 16, 2022
I have an experience with a child like that at about 3yrs she wasn't talking all she does is sit down and watch TV, within that week I got to stay with her I noticed from totally saying nothing she started blabbing she was saying things no one could understand you need to see how happy her mum was,she started talking properly when she was almost 5yrs and she speaks beautiful well her diction no be here oo plus she has never travelled out I even learn from her sef grin
I suggest that while you check her medically you should also be patient with her, always engage her in discussion even if she doesn't reply cause most times those kind of children are usually very intelligent just like the case of the girl I told you about.Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Dislike More About Your Parents? / What Name Do You Save Your Mum's Number With / My Stepmother Is Wicked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.