Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,265 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings (103763 Views)

Lekki Massacre: Burna Boy Makes A Song About Lekki Shootings / Janet Jackson Speaks On EndSARS & Lekki Shootings, Says 'Enough Is Truly Enough' / Emeka Ike Speaks About His New Girlfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by shugabasbn: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
Madam please run for your life they will come for you.

Please a little word is enough. Leave that your axis, they will use your best friend as bait

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Farki: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
yusufu16:

So out of over 1500 people only DJ switch is able to tell us what actually happened.

People have been talking about it since, interviews on Arise TV, interviews on BBC multiple videos and photos

https://twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1318856939711975424?s=19

https://www.notion.so/Lekki-Toll-Gate-Broadcast-c44965157b7b4b99a1c4942fd6f731fe

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by ednut1(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
DexterousOne:

You are better than this
I dont expect this from you sha
you are better than this too. why were they using fake pictures in the first place sign of something sinister at play. those they claimed died have come out to say otherwise or show us it happened before. i repeat who are these people that died

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by SweetCunt97(f): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
tesppidd:
Why are you guys so devious and mischievous?

When did you change the narrative from "Lekki massacre" to "lives were lost?"
That's because lives were lost.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
iboboyswag:

So after we bursted the first sets, they went back to redo the jigijigi... It's OK.

Let script play on.

No just go outside go protest o! I am tired of the RIP's

Your conscience will judge you and your children, may they die a gruesome DEATH and they will call it fake news

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Franca397: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
How babaric!!!! The mistake they made was releasing the dead bodies to the military, by now, they must have deposited it into the lagoon! Ah!!! Am I dreaming or this is for real And the governor is claiming ignorance, the army also claimed ignorance, the president never mentioned it!!!!

I hereby curse all those behind the massacre. They, their children their children's children will get a double of this pain. Their deaths will be painful and very slow. Peace will be far away from them. Disease and pain shall be their inheritance. It shall never be well with them!

May the souls of our brothers and sisters that we lost on that ground rest in perfect peace.

Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by shadeyinka2: 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kirchoffs:
He's not Yoruba , he's a media thug of the northern oligarchy and BMC campaign hired to falsify evidence of death and massacre and also spread hatred among southerners while sowing seeds of discord and disunity among us.......

They are very many here on Nairaland with over 200 MONIKERS ......They also have fake Facebook Instagram Twitter handles with Yoruba and Igbo names.......

They are from the North and they spread propaganda by using DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS.......

BEWARE
Thank you. We know them and their darling useless daddy!

5 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Kirchoffs: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
edoairways:

Some yorubas started this tribalism issue few days ago
He's not Yoruba , he's a media thug of the northern oligarchy and BMC campaign hired to falsify evidence of death and massacre and also spread hatred among southerners while sowing seeds of discord and disunity among us.......

They are very many here on Nairaland with over 200 MONIKERS ......They also have fake Facebook Instagram Twitter handles with Yoruba and Igbo names.......

They are from the North and they spread propaganda by using DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS.......

BEWARE

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Ibadansun1: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
tot:

Shut up. Were you not the one quoting my moniker upandan yesterday making all kinds of false tribalistic statements. Sick tribalist. I wonder what is in that your brain.
You see yourself

I am a Realistic person.

So igbos carefully leaving out Buhari and focusing on Tinubu and Sanwo without any real power aren't tribalising whatever happened at Lekki

Those igbos dancing here when TVC was destroyed weren't tribalising

Call me whatever you like

Continue to incite violence until you are caught in the crossfire.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by iReddington: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
It is common place and not strange for Nigeria's security forces to cart away bodies after committing atrocities such as this. Everyone attacking this girl and disputing her claims, deep in your heart, you know the Army is very capable of this. Abi no be the same Nigerian Army again? Hmmm!
R.I.P to the departed souls.

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by jaxxy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
papiforreal:

Which massacred?
So they allow the army took the bodies without snapping pictures?
If what she's saying is true, we should be seeing missing people report

Bt when the army is denying they were even there despite videos how do we believe them and disbelieve her statement

Do u see the problem? And we saw several with gun shot injuries in the videos and at reddington

3 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by tesppidd: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
DKM123:
Since when did Nigerians start trusting the military and the politicians to say the TRUTH? SINCE WHEN?

THEY HAVE DECEIVED US AGAIN LIKE THEY ALWAYS DO. May the blood of those killed at the Lekki Toll gate rise against not just the politicians and murderers but those paid lunatics on social media recruited to twist the truth, create propaganda and belittle the pains of the families of those courageous peaceful protesters that were murdered.
Nobody is trusting the millitary.

Give us the names of the victims of the massacre.

Abi the Nigerian army will not let you publish their names?

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by ibuildstuff(m): 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kobicove:
Rubbish!

Why is this lady not yet under arrest?! angry

The government imposed a curfew which you and you co-travellers disobeyed!

That is the reason why we have this calamity on our hands.

As a result of your disobedience of the government's order innocent lives have been lost and people's businesses have been wrecked rendering them bankrupt!!! sad
Mumu, the curfew was to start by 9pm the shooting took place at 7pm. So they didn't break the law. Secondly when has it become the responsibility of the army to enforce curfew. And when has enforcing curfew become shoot at sight.

Wtf is even wrong with u.

4 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by sherozy(m): 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
You are indeed a bastard for saying such.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
ednut1:
you are better than this too. why were they using fake pictures in the first place sign of something sinister at play. those they claimed died have come out to say otherwise or show us it happened before. i repeat who are these people that died

More to come, I'll keep tagging you

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mokason28:
Weed is written all over her lips

Off point !

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Eriokanmi: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kobicove:
Rubbish!

As a result of your disobedience of the government's order innocent lives have been lost and people's businesses have been wrecked rendering them bankrupt!!! sad
Did I hear you say...That is the reason why we have this calamity on our hands? Oh well the same reason you're still being fed by your parents still after graduating and those who said you're the leaders of tomorrow keep shortchanging you. Continue. If you don't set yourselves free from these morrons in politics whom you're worshiping like god, your children would end up same way. Its that simple.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Alaska90(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
blamingthedevil:
Where are the dead bodies, names , families ? You guys said 78. But the Governor said only 2 people died in the hospital

Listen to the video again.....She said "the security agents took all the bodies away"....don't you get it?

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by coolsegun2002: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Richie6:
I though the security forces denied sending the army there?

The whole proceedings should be investigated thoroughly and whoever is culpable should be brought to book.

The whole world is watching.

brought to book indeed
..till today we don’t officially know who ordered segment Rojers and Mustapha to kill Abiola and Kudirat....yet he confessed to the killings at the oputa panel...:

That’s military for you...

Nobody will take responsibility for that lekki issue and nothing will happen..

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by desiredhome: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ravern:
A good country with evil leaders
And evil followers too, like you forgot to mention that grin grin grin
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by tot(f): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ibadansun1:
You see yourself

I am a Realistic person.

So igbos carefully leaving out Buhari and focusing on Tinubu and Sanwo without any real power aren't tribalising whatever happened at Lekki

Those igbos dancing here when TVC was destroyed weren't tribalising

Call me whatever you like

Continue to incite violence until you are caught in the crossfire.

Unfortunately, your brain cannot process anything besides tribalism.
Shame on people like you, in 2020, still thinking like pre-historic humans. Pre-historic humans sef have more sense than you guys. Disgraceful beings.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by DECLAN2015(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
So the nxt thing is shoot them abi.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by ivolt: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Farki:

https://www.notion.so/Lekki-Toll-Gate-Broadcast-c44965157b7b4b99a1c4942fd6f731fe
Where are the dead bodies from gun shot wounds?
No answer
What's their name?
No answer
Just like comedy skits, people no longer fall for carefully scripted narration.
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by smileyoo: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Richie6:
I though the security forces denied sending the army there?

The whole proceedings should be investigated thoroughly and whoever is culpable should be brought to book.

The whole world is watching.

who is going to investigate them ?
you expect the same people that sent them to also investigate them, especially when they are already suppressing the truth.
we leave them for God, the best judge.
bros. when a govt minister said nigeria is hopeless, i couldn't understand him until recently.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by EndBuhariNow(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
And the clueless wimp in Aso Rock that address the nation did not minch a word or promise Investigations concerning the shooting ... This , is to tell you some cabals made the phone calls and the Dullard is just their poster boy running errands for them while they run the country from behind the scenes, shame to yellowbar Muslim that discredit the efforts of all Nigerians youths that fought side by side irrespective of seed of hatreds their political elites sow on them

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by tesppidd: 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Franca397:
How babaric!!!! The mistake they made was releasing the dead bodies to the military, by now, they must have deposited it into the lagoon! Ah!!! Am I dreaming or this is for real And the governor is claiming ignorance, the army also claimed ignorance, the president never mentioned it!!!!

I hereby curse all those behind the massacre. They, their children their children's children will get a double of this pain. Their deaths will be painful and very slow. Peace will be far away from them. Disease and pain shall be their inheritance. It shall never be well with them!

May the souls of our brothers and sisters that we lost on that ground rest in perfect peace.

Amen.
What are the names of the dead bodies.?

Abi they deposited their names to the millitary too?
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by ebuka1997: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mokason28:
Weed is written all over her lips

Lol who knows what she saw
Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by murmee: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
According to this video, she (DJ Switch) claimed that the Nigerian soldiers SHOT to kill. They aimed directly at the protesters.

As at when the battery of her phone died, 15 people had been killed.

The survivors (her included) carried the 15 corpse to the feet of the murderers soldiers to show them the damage they had done.

The soldiers took all the bodies to their van.

That means those dead bodies did not have parents, siblings or relatives because by now those relatives would have been looking for them with their photos!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by ibuildstuff(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
papiforreal:

Which massacred?
So they allow the army took the bodies without snapping pictures?
If what she's saying is true, we should be seeing missing people report
All this mumu people that think internet start n end in nairaland. U think u can get all ur information from nairaland. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by sherozy(m): 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kobicove:
Rubbish!

you are indeed a bastard for saying such..

1 Like

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by dallyemmy: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
Nigerian army are actually a shame to any army.. No wonder boko haram keep roasting them like chicken and suya

No wonder den dey kill dem like fowls for North East because no truth dey their mouth....

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate: DJ Switch Speaks About Shootings by Depressed101: 4:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
healthgadgetsng:
DJ switch finally speaks out for the first time since she luckily survived the Lekki Toll Gate Massacre

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ie6T87H6tgw
i just teared up watching this video.. God... This is to the guy that saved her life in place his... You are a true hero... Your death will never go in vain

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Ramsey Noah or Desmond Elliot? / Moyo Lawal Strips To Her Underwear To Celebrate December (pic) / Queen Adaobi Nzekwe's Video With Miss Anambra

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.