Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers - Crime (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers (64600 Views)

UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise / Woman Faints After Robbers Raided And Emptied Her Chemist Shop In Delta. Photos / Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by fid3fid: 6:55am On Oct 24, 2020
Osahonfer:
I was there today,I saw everything DAT happened with my naked eyes. Most of these people came from different places searching for share houses

Bro, make I ask, these guys wey been dey steal from SONIC warehouse, shey them be hardened criminals with guns and knives and just the lazy neighborhood boys wey dey hang around dey smoke Igbo; or just normal guys for hood wey see opportunity to steal?

Because as I dey hear hoodlum, I no fit imagine how them dey be.

Na the boys wey dey the area go know the warehouse and na them go reason burst that warehouse.

Wetin you reason?
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by fid3fid: 7:15am On Oct 24, 2020
dasparrow:

This is why you are supposed to demand good governance from your bloody thieving leaders. When you live in a country with a large population of young poverty stricken adults, what do you expect? Do you who is not poverty stricken think you are safe?

I am against looting but what do you expect when there are no jobs, no capital to start a business, no constant power supply, a sense of hopelesssness all around, employers owing employees months and months of salary.

Don't you know Nigeria is a ticking time bomb? How do you want people to live with no source of income? Tell me!

These videos show the character of the lower class -the masses. How do we emancipate the masses? Because this class of people are the power base of any change in this country. The ruling elite bribe them to rig or disrupt elections. Without them the ruling elite can not be in power. And without their cooperation there will be no change in the situation of the country.

Looking a Mao's match, he used an ideology of communal living to win them over in China. But most of the ground work was done by the educated children of the ruling class who studied in Japan. They brought the communal ideology.

What sort of ideology will emancipate our masses? Churches' "sin & go to hell" ideology have some how failed to woo them any more.

Share a thought.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Myself2(m): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2020
EMMAUGOH:
That's Sonic warehouse at AbuleOsun.. foolish people ... Hope they afford the money to buy gas cos after everthing die down most will sleep inside kirikiri.

Don’t mind the idiots. All criminals just waiting for the slightest opportunity to manifest

That’s why I loved the report that monologue officers shot dead five of the idiots that had gone to loot a supermarket at Ikotun. Let them go and loot the supermarket in hell
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Orpe7(m): 7:22am On Oct 24, 2020
Na mallam dey loot now
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by fid3fid: 7:23am On Oct 24, 2020
dhantey324:

I think what happened in mazamaza led to the widespread of warehouse looting... That been said, I was in the area when it happened and I can say that a fair amount of those looted items were returned. A lot of people with good conscience forced those looters to return the items. Landlords forced their tenants to return them. I saw parents returning what their kids had stolen.

I was quite disappointed when I saw people moving with the items. But my mood changed when they started returning it at the busstop.

You mean these guys returned the stuff they stole?

Who are these guys or hoodlums? Are they the people living in the area?

I saw mothers with kids in the video, and I am wondering,"thought hoodlums should be barrel-chested and armed?"

What do you think?
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Erojepromise(f): 7:29am On Oct 24, 2020
where are the armed forces when you need them to restore law and order?but if it's to shoot innocent peaceful protesters they'll be present.rubbish ,l am just wondering what gave those hoodlums balls?
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by fid3fid: 7:34am On Oct 24, 2020
chriscrosss:
Is high time we started differentiating the rice from shaft....common, literate will never do this..we are fighting for better Nigeria, and just look at...is this why endsars started..if caught, you people will do face like shit. Stop this looting, it could be your brother , sister store...

This looting literally took the momentum from #endsars. I wonder why the movement were slow to react knowing that the govt will use the rampant looting by opportunist to snuff out the spirit of the movement.

Now the destruction and looting look far more damaging than the Lekki incident; for worse than the accusation leveled at SARS.

Nobody is happy looking at these videos. I am sad!

The only one place people can feel winter chill without going abroad and lick cheap ice cream, an take "I'm in abroad" selfie, these monsters thrashed it. The only place we wear church clothes and go on Sunday after church to feel among. Our SHOPRITE. It's sad!
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Kuginzi: 7:53am On Oct 24, 2020
Chinua Achebe: A Man Who Makes Trouble For Others Is Also Making Trouble For Himself.

Someone is out to make your life miserable?
Don’t worry, you may not have to fight back, leave him to his conscience,
conscience is man’s most impartial judge, everyone has it, and nobody can escape it, no matter the lies and the pretence.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by authority2006(m): 8:22am On Oct 24, 2020
onez:
Why is looting widespread in south west?
Ezmans:
they raised with looting money, it's in there blood
Juliusmalema:
Yorubas well-done oOoOO
una dey try

https://www.nairaland.com/6200826/more-covid-19-palliatives-calabar-policeman#95256519

Do you guys see what I was saying yesterday now? Tribalism kee all you dia!
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by okoloemmalex(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2020
vince49:

win which fight. by looting and burning properties

are you bittered? Or perhaps disgruntled?
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Ronaldinho10(m): 9:33am On Oct 24, 2020
“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.
“Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.
“Great things are done by a series of small things brought together”
Are You A Woman Suffering From Menstrual Pains? Get This Solution Today for 1k only!
thanks
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by focus7: 9:41am On Oct 24, 2020
EMMAUGOH:
That's Sonic warehouse at AbuleOsun.. foolish people ... Hope they afford the money to buy gas cos after everthing die down most will sleep inside kirikiri.

This is what I anticipated when the protest was hijacked and thugs started the burning and destruction of businesses and infrastructures of certain individuals and government, I knew supporting that move will only encouraged these evil people to go further to actualize their stealing desires, the innocents will largely be the victims.

Supporting evil at any guise will always have bad taste for the society at large at the long runs.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by dhantey324(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2020
fid3fid:

You mean these guys returned the stuff they stole?

Who are these guys or hoodlums? Are they the people living in the area?

I saw mothers with kids in the video, and I am wondering,"thought hoodlums should be barrel-chested and armed?"

What do you think?

It all started with a rumour that govt covid rice was in the warehouse. So I was just outside my house waiting for people to pass with the said rice. Bang. I started seeing people with gas cookers and ceiling fans. TF! It hit me.. People started telling them that they've stolen someone's sweat. Landlords were telling tenants not to bring those things into their houses. Some streets went as far as chasing some of the looters back. Others voluntarily returned it when dey saw the stupidity in their actions.

Yes, some might have made away with their loots because ojo barracks is kinda close to the area, u can't trust dem barracks kids. Also there's a waterside around there too. People may cross the water with their loot as well. They may be few but one can't rule that out. Some heartless ones among them as well might have held on to it too.

The maidguards there were initially overpowered to access the place. So they mobilized with others and recovered the loots. But the landlords and street people who condemned the actions of the looters went a long way.. I can estimate that about 70-85% of those items were returned.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by IamAsiri: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2020
minasota:
all this looting should plz stop

(Hisses)... It's so irritating. And can you imagine that some old people have also joined in this looting spree? It's really annoying.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by IamAsiri: 11:40am On Oct 24, 2020
dhantey324:

It all started with a rumour that govt covid rice was in the warehouse. So I was just outside my house waiting for people to pass with the said rice. Bang. I started seeing people with gas cookers and ceiling fans. TF! It hit me.. People started telling them that they've stolen someone's sweat. Landlords were telling tenants not to bring those things into their houses. Some streets went as far as chasing some of the looters back. Others voluntarily returned it when dey saw the stupidity in their actions.

Yes, some might have made away with their loots because ojo barracks is kinda close to the area, u can't trust dem barracks kids. Also there's a waterside around there too. People may cross the water with their loot as well. They may be few but one can't rule that out. Some heartless ones among them as well might have held on to it too.

The maidguards there were initially overpowered to access the place. So they mobilized with others and recovered the loots. But the landlords and street people who condemned the actions of the looters went a long way.. I can estimate that about 70-85% of those items were returned.

Wow! Thank God for those whose consciences are still intact and have not been seared.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Vision4God: 11:55am On Oct 24, 2020
TheCork:

Please apply common sense if u dont have any sir.
Does guys live in poverty....u dont

BE GRATEFULL!!!!!! angry

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Let's learn to do things in a proper & organized way.
BTW
Mind how u express your thoughts.
Let ur comment always portray love, life, & hope.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nigerian youths showing their real talent, bunch of jokers.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by kehindetawede: 1:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is terrible and there's no justification for this! How can we destroy our own nation in this manner? People at the grassroots need serious and urgent enlightenment. Perpetrators of these evil acts must be brought to justice wherever they are found.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by TheCork(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Vision4God:

Two wrongs don't make a right.
Let's learn to do things in a proper & organized way.
BTW
Mind how u express your thoughts.
Let ur comment always portray love, life, & hope.

Brother am glad yor common sense is now working sir. U make fun of hoodlum people coz they poir & u support rich people who do fraud. How do u expect Nigeria to move forward wit people like u saying this. ..this is sad
Shame on u sir!!(no oofense) angry
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Zivaharry(m): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

I totally disagree with you, no educated individuals will partake in all these atrocities, you as an educated fellow, can you do this?
you won't agree, until you meet one.....I have been in the midst of well enlightened and educated fellow supporting this same criminal act.....so, anybody that can support that kind act, can as well partake in it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.