Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers (64638 Views)

UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise / Woman Faints After Robbers Raided And Emptied Her Chemist Shop In Delta. Photos / Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Bkayyy: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
deboysben:
This is happening in abule oshun dansa side.

Unfortunately the owner of that warehouse is an igboman.

Afonjas has successfully done it.
Not an igboman?
Thank God, they just scored own goal.
This is a friendly reminder to those that blame Ndigbo for everything they do that Victims of crime knows no ethnicity.
Please, abeg, biko, ejor Let's unite and condemn these people before e reach me abeg o.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by ILoveDemMANNA: 9:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
streetsoldier1:

The funniest thing is , these hoodlums are more in number than sane humans
That is one thing in life.
Even on this forum.
Many nuisances more than sane members.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Asianjollof007: 9:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Yoruba Agbero looting and Stealing later una go look for who to blame for the stealing

Make SARS better come back joor if to #endsars is to enable stealing and Anarchy its hard to build a Business

Ogun kill you there, tribalistic idiot
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by BIGGESThead6: 9:48pm On Oct 23, 2020
AsampeteNwaanyi:
my

Nigerians now know their true Enemies cheesy

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
DannyJ19:
This is a very terrible act angry these guys are full blooded criminal.
They won't even use these items for jah sake,only to sell at ridiculous price to quench the undying taste of marijuana and dry gin.

Shoot on sight order should be in place.

look how disgusting blacks think!!!
hoodlums and looters should be shot dead,does any law support that,wtf has happened to your sense of justice!why not arrest and make them face the wrath of law..

so much injustice in these nation,nothing,not a single person is normal,all we think about when provoked is kill,kill,kill.
you try to restore peace,law and order in a society by grossly breaching law ethics,rule of engagement and human rights stands,I wonder if that would bring a lasting result without subtle societal consequences.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by ivieeseosa: 9:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
No this is bad
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
EMMAUGOH:
most of them live in that street and they are not that safe. I wont start emptying a warehouse of private individual knowing fully well is a private loss.

Lol You mean "Private Thieves" Senseless Asunpa.....

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

hoodlums and looters should be shot dead,does any law support that,wtf has happened to your sense of justice!why not arrest and make them face the wrath of law..

so much injustice in these nation,nothing,not a single person is normal,all we think about when provoked is kill,kill,kill.
you try to restore peace,law and order in a society by grossly breaching law ethics,rule of engagement and human rights stands,I wonder if that would bring a lasting result without subtle societal consequences.

Black Race Is generally a Cursed Entity......

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by MummyD2020(f): 9:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
sisisioge:

Oh really? Soon you will have a business that would considered palliative too...not cursing o.

You are 100% justified. Why excusing the word cursing. It may not even be their businesses becos obviously they can not own one and be doing this nonsense. Palliatives is for the people while this is privately owned for Christ's sake. Why is it difficult for people to differentiate btw the two or they just want to pretend
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by TheCork(m): 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Ode ni e, oro rirun

Sir am glad u admit u r dumb & u been making dumber statement. Please stop making fun of poor people there in Nigeria.
Thank u!
smiley
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Ozomiqhy: 10:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pls who re this of people hoodlums a.k.a thugs. since the protest is peaceful and d protesters know, they should be able to fish them out
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by We4all: 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Evolutionlove:

You are part of the useless animals. Lol you said you are wondering who birthed them lol. Alright let me help your empty skull. Those are the people you manipulated and keep on manipulating. The people whom you Wicked Useless Selfish Evil Capitalists refused to educate with honesty and give them what exactly belongs to them. You people will never know peace until you change. I today CURSE you hypocrites who have made your Wealth In a dubious way or manipulated the masses In a brutal way......

Oh! I can see you're one of them on the loose. By their tone, you shall spot them.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by yaki84: 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
We4all:
Sometimes I wonder who birthed these senseless thugs? I'd rather remain childless than have an "animal" for a child.
that means u have to be wearing agbada 24/7 be that
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Harmlesspill(m): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
When there's hunger in the land,,Rest of mind becomes strange words!
The present government have succeeded in creating demons in the minds of Nigerians!
Who God will through him heal our Land?
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Liposure: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
daniwise:
Why are the Igbos destroying Yoruba land.All these guys are Igbos,no single Yoruba dey among. grin
ibos are not cause of your pain. Stop being silly
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by iamme1234(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Vision4God:
This is how you know people who are not sensible.
This is irritating

Very very irritating and wicked
I pray stray bullet meet em
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by totit: 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Some fools are shouting and wailing yoruba! Yoruba!!!

Below, most of the looters below are yeebos ;

https://mobile.twitter.com/JohnFanimokun/status/1319334993538285568

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by DannyJ19(m): 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
nzehvictor2016:

Yen yen yen

Putting business owners at loss isn't injustice enough.

Ode
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by totit: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2020
And here, another ibo guy all the way from enough set the ondo apc complex on fire!

Una no well. All of una shouting yoruba upandan

https://mobile.twitter.com/IntelMaximus/status/1319578410117746688?s=19

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by GrossPrice: 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
daniwise:
Why are the Igbos destroying Yoruba land.All these guys are Igbos,no single Yoruba dey among. grin

Some of you a looking for Northerners, some of you are looking for Easterners grin
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by totit: 10:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
And yes, a whole bank was looted in Enugu yesterday by who? I guess by Yoruba louts grin

https://www.nairaland.com/6198044/thugs-destroy-diamond-bank-atms

Thieves calling others thieves.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Adgraced: 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is sad. And negates what the real protest was about. More shocking is that mostly shops of non-yoruba owners are being targeted. Please where are the lekki toll gate shooters?! They should come and shoot at sight anybody seen looting!!
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by ndidibabe(f): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
LegendAnselm:
wetin u d talk? Put urself in their shoe u will do d same thing... As for those of u mentioning me anyhow and calling me thief. Ur father is an arm rubber
You are a petty thief.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Sobasojek: 10:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Princedapace:

Don't mind them, I traveled osogbo recently and I passed thru ibadan. It was not funny. Yoruba thugs everywhere. They kept beating and extorting money from people. They dealt with us. They were everywhere. Every five minutes drive, u will see them. Plenty thugs and was horrible. They were taking between 200 to 500 naira from passengers. They rejected 50 naira.

What pained me was how online people now said igbos are the one doing all the thug works in South West.

The oyo state govt even had to meet some of these thugs and pleaded with them as they were looting shops in ibadan and destroying things. They spoke their language.

Igbos didn't go about saying yorubas destroyed the properties igbos lost in the east. Benin people didn't blame other tribes, in Jos, no one blamed other tribes. Only yorubas blamed igbos. What a shame. What a very big shame.

It was so disgusting. Thugs are everywhere in Nigeria and it is as a result of failed naija system. The whole igbo blame was so disgusting.
You passed through Ibadan or you’re staying in Ibadan
You can’t deceive us

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS / 2 Men Who Raped A Young Girl In Sapele Caught (Video) / Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.