Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers (64597 Views)

UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise / Woman Faints After Robbers Raided And Emptied Her Chemist Shop In Delta. Photos / Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by IamWonderful: 6:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is wickedness at the highest point

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Rugaria: 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
One million boys in action... Lagos fix your agbero problem..

9 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Pearly255(f): 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by wonder233: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
I'm surprised at the delusion and selective amnesia of the so called "woke" people who called themselves protesters:
1. When some of us complained of the road blockades and how that's an invitation to hoodlums, they insulted and tried to crowd bully us with their cyber hazing.
2. When the govt swiftly accepted their demand, and we suggested they bowed out of the stage when the ovation was loudest, they became delusional with utopian thoughts of a revolution.
3. When the hoodlums eventually came to the party, they started spurning tales that they were govt sent.
4. When the hoodlums started killing policemen, they knew they've let lose a monster that can't be tamed. Rather than admit their mistakes and withdraw, they continued living in denial.
5. In the afternoon of Tuesday, a horrific video of a mob of hoodlums hacking a policeman to death surfaced on social media. All of them at lekki tollgate saw that video, and still stayed put? Insisting on continuing one stupid protest? Even after the govt declared a curfew.
Now they are claiming a massacre which NEVER happened. Posting videos and pictures from car crash victims which have all been debunked as fake, and people who have all said they are alive, adjusting figures from 78 to 15 to 9 to 4.
When the curfew was declared, they all positioned themselves at strategic spots with cameras to capture the moments, at the high-rise buildings with perfect views of the tollgate, yet no one can bring any evidence of a "massacre".
The hacking to death of 1 policeman was captured on camera, how come out of a "massacre", Nobody could capture anything?
Most Nigerians are shallow and gullible.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by nairavsdollars(f): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
The gas will explode and....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by DontBullshitMe: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
#EndSARS peaceful protesters.

Look at them fighting for our grandchildren by stealing gas cookers.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Crenzywilliams(m): 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sorry man. Please be safe
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by originalprof: 8:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
All the looting should STOP
govt will loot and its people will also loot, then we are going to be insulting them
see sugar cane calling sugar bitter
that is not the aim if END SARS
That is someone hard work, sweat, and lifetime investment been carried away
and some people are carrying 3 gas cooker top, to do what na,
some USELESS people and politicans are spoiling the nation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by blacknp(m): 8:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
Yoruba Agbero looting and Stealing later una go look for who to blame for the stealing

Make SARS better come back joor if to #endsars is to enable stealing and Anarchy its hard to build a Business
The chicken has come home to roost, some people said sars is the Criminal, I guess the new police force is now parading the neighborhood?, let us enjoy our senseless end sars.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by tonididdy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Is this food?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by ccollins(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
We4all:
Sometimes I wonder who birthed these senseless thugs? I'd rather remain childless than have an "animal" for a child.
And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
Genesis 6 verse 5-6. Do not think evil in your heart

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Adakintroy: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Police : this is why we brutalize people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by charlesm91(m): 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Poverty is fighting back the system from which it was birth

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by sisisioge: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sometimes, having businesses situated amongst the poor and poorly educated folks is a disadvantage. Biko na govt get the warehouse?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
We4all:
Sometimes I wonder who birthed these senseless thugs? I'd rather remain childless than have an "animal" for a child.
Abi ooo
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by kayzeesoft(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
deboysben:
This is happening in abule oshun dansa side.

Unfortunately the owner of that warehouse is an igboman.

Afonjas has successfully done it.
I bet you, your Igbo brothers and sisters will also be there.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Eriokanmi: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Acidosis:

While they were looting palliatives, you all cheered them. Now they're coming to your shops.. lol

lool. Which kain spirit com enter our youth na? This is bizarre, same thing happening everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
History555:
What is this. Hope these idiots hve gas cylinders
Many of them think say na imdomie dey inside. Most of those cookers will never be used.

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by OYENIYIJK: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
SARS don go øøø grin grin grin

We are tired of this kind of NEWS abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by authority2006(m): 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ebhod20:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3rb9PE11Po
They came to my side ��� hoodlums came and they were attacking people'a houses and people's shops they even emptied the warehouse of one man that sells gas cooker� and they are still I here I pray they don't enter my house cuz I'm scared asf�

All the supporters of #Endsars protesters, I hope you are reading this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Afamed: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
It's clearer why they want to end Policing in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by wyqay: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
lazy youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Adakintroy: 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
minasota:
all this looting should plz stop

No e no go stop ooo.

Everybody in police custody are innocent. Police arrest them for no just cause.

Agbayas!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Obynolee(f): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
LegendAnselm:
wetin u d talk? Put urself in their shoe u will do d same thing

Which shoe?,is Sonic a politician, they didn't know the house of those politicians that impoverish them?.
They went to Tinubu house to dance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by lonlytroy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
It will soon get to the politicians turn
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
At least ordinary people got something out of the protest, the thing is it won't last.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Omezif(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
They stole without fear of being caught because they were in influence of drug, and will be shoked if they were arrested.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by luluosas(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
This is very very bad
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Brightkarl(m): 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
I tire for this rubbish country. angry sad sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.