Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers (64604 Views)

UK Petrol Shortage: Stealing Of Gas And Petrol From Parked Cars On The Rise / Woman Faints After Robbers Raided And Emptied Her Chemist Shop In Delta. Photos / Lady Narrates How A Man 'Charmed' Her Brother & Emptied His Account Via ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by dhantey324(m): 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
dominique:

So the gas cookers have been returned? That's good news. God bless the people that facilitated the returns. Why would anyone drain someone else's investments like that? This has gone beyond poverty and illiteracy, it's sheer wickedness.

It all started with a rumour that govt covid rice was in the warehouse. So I was just outside my house waiting for people to pass with the said rice. Bang. I started seeing people with gas cookers and ceiling fans. TF! It hit me.. People started telling them that they've stolen someone's sweat. Landlords were telling tenants not to bring those things into their houses. Some streets went as far as chasing some of the looters back. Others voluntarily returned it when dey saw the stupidity in their actions.

Yes, some might have made away with their loots because ojo barracks is kinda close to the area, u can't trust dem barracks kids. Also there's a waterside around there too. People may cross the water with their loot as well. They may be few but one can't rule that out. Some heartless ones among them as well might have held on to it too.

The maidguards there were initially overpowered to access the place. So they mobilized with others and recovered the loots. But the landlords and street people who condemned the actions of the looters went a long way.. I can estimate that about 70-85% of those items were returned.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Bluffly: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

Which police? The one you all demonized? Or the one you killed?
You protested against police brutality and not their constitutional mandate. Deal with it
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by infogeneral: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2020
I just hope many people do not take #endsars as a license to behave the way they like. If we are not careful, the government might release a higher version of SARS to stop this senseless stealing of other people's live savings.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2020
LegendAnselm:
ur father is an arm rubber
Ehn! You say...Rubber band?
Ogbeni, always dot your I's and cross your T's when you're messaging me.You fucking illiterate.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by mascot87(m): 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
LegendAnselm:
also to ur father

No go better for your bastardd father. I didn't insult your parents but you choose to insult mind. God will punish your father and your mother
Son of bastradss
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Flairoqy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2020
History555:
What is this. Hope these idiots hve gas cylinders
They'll enter another store and loot that one.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by PrinceInTheNort: 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
LegendAnselm:
wetin u d talk? Put urself in their shoe u will do d same thing... As for those of u mentioning me anyhow and calling me thief. Ur father is an arm rubber
Barawo
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by dhantey324(m): 10:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
PS
For the tribal warlords.. I live in the area and I saw people whom I know as igbos and yorubas helping themselves to the loot angry

It was also the actions of other igbos, hausas and yorubas in the area that led to the recovery as well cheesy grin cool
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by otokx(m): 11:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
The hoodlums are not strangers.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Princedapace(m): 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

You passed through Ibadan or you’re staying in Ibadan
You can’t deceive us

What has that got to do with this?

Are u okay at all? How some of u reason here is crazy! If i live, visited, or stay in Ibadan, what has that got to do with the point I made? Arguing here is crazy!

The same Nigerians who practice tribalism go gaga over racism done by whites and that beats my imagination. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Bhol28: 11:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
Leaders of tommorow??
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by totit: 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
dhantey324:
PS
For the tribal warlords.. I live in the area and I saw people whom I know as igbos and yorubas helping themselves to the loot angry

It was also the actions of other igbos, hausas and yorubas in the area that led to the recovery as well cheesy grin cool

Of course, OJO is an ibo-dominated area. It's not like I care who's involved anyways after all they were all celebrating them tinubu investments were being burnt now forgetting that many people will lose their job.

Hypocrites they all are!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by AuroraB(f): 11:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
onez:
Why is looting widespread in south west?
Their Owomida attitude, of course cool. E no dey finish sad
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by totit: 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Princedapace:

Are u okay at all? How some of u reason here is crazy! If I live, visited, or stay in Ibadan, what has that got to do with the point I made? Arguing here is crazy!

The same Nigerians who practice tribalism go gaga over racism done by whites and that beats my imagination. Shame!

Mr man. You need to shut up already. You passed through an area and met some louts extorting you on the road, is that how to draw a statistic using the few areas you encountered and saw? Of course, you must be ibo, and let me remind you that the louts and extortion in aba and Enugu and some parts of SE are well known to some of us here so don't act like you don't.

angry

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by piagetskinner(m): 11:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Who are these goats..? these cows might have thought end SARS meant no more police you can do whatever’ you like....

Abeg bring back SARS if Na Wetin peope wan de do be this.. this is total nonsense. How can they be looting people’s sweat..?
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Cantonese: 11:12pm On Oct 23, 2020
LegendAnselm:
u be complete mumu
..ur brain have been fingered

Your poor English already gave you away as a potential hooligan and a looter.

Unfortunately people like you do not get to the level such achievers strive to attain.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Sobasojek: 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Princedapace:

Are u okay at all? How some of u reason here is crazy! If i live, visited, or stay in Ibadan, what has that got to do with the point I made? Arguing here is crazy!

Lol you said you travelled to osogbo and passed through Ibadan which simply means that you travelled from somewhere and used Ibadan as transit. That’s what your message meant

But the true fact is that you’re staying in Ibadan and you travelled from Ibadan that’s if you even travel at all. But I’m 101% sure that you stay in Ibadan. Infact you’ve been staying in Ibadan for a long period of time and you’re igbo

That should tell you that I know
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by cooltola(m): 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
When the government fails to provide jobs, what do you expect? No light, no work, no money and the government decided to shut businesses without giving a covid relief food , money or compensation. Instead of distributing some money, food and other essential materials to the citizens of their states, the ruling classes decided to store it up for themselves and expect people to go hungry and keep quiet. They even added additional taxes on average Nigeria on petrol . An hungry man is an angry man and the poor will have nothing to eat but rich with the way this government is continuing. The government can keep pretending that they do not know who shot the peaceful protestors with their useless twit, useless Facebook narratives and speeches. The truth is out , Nigerians are fed up with bad governance, bad leadership, police harassments. If government keep pushing the people to the limit, revolution is not far.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Princedapace(m): 11:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
totit:

Mr man. You need to shut up already. You passed through an area and met some louts extorting you on the road, is that how to draw a statistic using the few areas you encountered and saw? Of course, you must be ibo, and let me remind you that the louts and extortion in aba and Enugu and some parts of SE are well known to some of us here so don't act like you don't.

angry

So, Igbos are the ones looting in yoruba lands and looting in Igbo lands? Bro, Sincerely, at some points, I stopped replying some tribal driven humans here. I really think such low life is for the broke and I am not in such class. Have a lovely day!
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Princedapace(m): 11:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sobasojek:

Lol you said you travelled to osogbo and passed through Ibadan which simply means that you travelled from somewhere and used Ibadan as transit. That’s what your message meant

But the true fact is that you’re staying in Ibadan and you travelled from Ibadan that’s if you even travel at all. But I’m 101% sure that you stay in Ibadan. Infact you’ve been staying in Ibadan for a long period of time and you’re igbo

That should tell you that I know

I dont bro. I used to! I wish u a good night! And yes, I am Igbo.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by totit: 11:37pm On Oct 23, 2020
Princedapace:

So, Igbos are the ones looting in yoruba lands and looting in Igbo lands? Bro, Sincerely, at some points, I stopped replying some tribal driven humans here. I really think such low life is for the broke and I am not in such class. Have a lovely day!

And who said it's all, and are ibos in SW?

If the links I have provided above couldn't open your eyes to the reality here I would advise to stay off tribal stuff like you said cos it doesn't fit you, you lack critical thinking.

I am done talking.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Sobasojek: 12:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Princedapace:

I dont bro. I used to! I wish u a good night! And yes, I am Igbo.
No you do unless you packed 2 months ago
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by zinaunreal(m): 12:38am On Oct 24, 2020
Hunger in the land
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Onieda: 12:43am On Oct 24, 2020
Conducts like these are the reasons I don't invest or have businesses in black communities or African countries. Some folks lost everything during the protest/pandemonium in the US, predominantly in black communities. Imagine one's livelihood gone in a jiffy.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by meobizy(f): 12:57am On Oct 24, 2020
Online, Nairalanders bark and roar, one will think they can wrestle God himself to submission. In the real world Nairalanders hide under the bed on seeing a cockroach. This is not the first and isn’t the last time I’ll see such a case.

The protesters should find ways to differentiate themselves from these hoodlums. The police can handle these ones anyway they feel. It’s the legitimate protesters who deserve protection from brutal policemen.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Uptown7(m): 12:59am On Oct 24, 2020
minasota:
all this looting should plz stop
They can't hear you
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by shedomains: 1:55am On Oct 24, 2020
DannyJ19:
This is a very terrible act angry these guys are full blooded criminal.
They won't even use these items for jah sake,only to sell at ridiculous price to quench the undying taste of marijuana and dry gin.

Shoot on sight order should be in place.
shoot at sight you said .are they not peaceful protesters again. sad a lot of you all dont know what is coming down,where are the celebrities now.i guess they know better now.we should always look beyong the short run but the long run,
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by Basher8583: 1:58am On Oct 24, 2020
DannyJ19:
This is a very terrible act angry these guys are full blooded criminal.
They won't even use these items for jah sake,only to sell at ridiculous price to quench the undying taste of marijuana and dry gin.

Shoot on sight order should be in place.

Shoot-at-sight you say? Make you come demonize my dear police and military again on social media.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by properties4sale: 2:16am On Oct 24, 2020
Vision4God:
This is how you know people who are not sensible.
This is irritating
Nigerians and by extension blacks are bunch of cretins!!! That's why nothing works in this nation, people are not sensible... all the abuse we give politicians is only because the tables is on their side, if it turns on the side of any other person they will do worse.
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by LegendAnselm: 2:20am On Oct 24, 2020
ndidibabe:
You are a petty thief.
the same to u
Re: Hoodlums Emptied A Warehouse Full Of Gas Cookers by LegendAnselm: 2:20am On Oct 24, 2020
PrinceInTheNort:
Barawo
likewise u

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Businessman Strangled To Death By Househelps In Lagos (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / Tiyamiyu Kazeem: 3 Persons Feared Killed In Sagamu During Protest Against SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.