Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted (88465 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by britiko: 2:02am On Oct 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Of course. You have no argument so why won't you run?

Wouldn't waste my precious time with a disillusional being like u nor ackn ur mentions any more.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Emilokoiyawon: 2:08am On Oct 24, 2020
britiko:
Wouldn't waste my precious time with a disillusional being like u nor ackn ur mentions any more.

Insult is not argument. Try again or go and sleep.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by alexola20(m): 4:25am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 24, 2020
I know butch girls very well. They can give up anything just to save anyone. Dj switch is definitely not lying lol
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Nobody: 6:12am On Oct 24, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

Insult is not argument. Try again or go and sleep.
I know butch girls very well. They can give up anything just to save anyone. Dj switch is definitely not lying lol .
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Wahala90: 7:49am On Oct 24, 2020
authority2006:

You were blocking major roads, highways and major intersections and you called that peaceful protests and also wanted police to protect you for infringing on the rights of others?

The govt told us that it was peaceful but it has been hijacked. That is not my claim. Mumu advocate!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Respect55(m): 9:14am On Oct 24, 2020
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Am I the only one that did not see anything wrong in her Tweet?
Because u lack understanding. That 'if' as used there denotes that there is likelihood that people weren't killed.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Hausa(m): 2:06pm On Oct 24, 2020
IntersexSherry:
I know butch girls very well. They can give up anything just to save anyone. Dj switch is definitely not lying lol .
I'm sorry, Butch stands for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking / Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.