Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,052 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted (88463 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
jumper524:

sorry I mistake you for who get sense.
Thanks not everybody have the same brain as you
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by FYsol: 6:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
She apologized for saying the truth? There's nothing wrong in her statement. They said there was a massacre and yet no dead bodies. No missing persons report to support claim of soldiers took the dead bodies away.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by iamjavadem(m): 7:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Its the wailers nah!!! They will go and be insulting her since the tweet does not support their narrative. Its their way or the highway.
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Am I the only one that did not see anything wrong in her Tweet?

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by topiyankee: 7:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Don't mind them...they think we are mumu like them. We can see all what is going on.
You don't know that those stands for the truth always stands alone.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Misinformation in the mist of information.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Osedagal(f): 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
emerged01:
The shooting started from odeku. While we were having peaceful protest they made their way through by shooting. When they had gone my instinct told me they are heading to toll gate when I recollected that they disconnected cameras. So I I had to made this comment below at round 7:26pm. It was like 15mins after the sad news broke out.

Seems you were at the Lekki toll gate? Please can you drop your number so I can talk with you. I want to clear my thoughts. Thanks
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Manageme: 7:17pm On Oct 23, 2020
She is the one this killer govt will soon use to tell the world lies very soon. Shame cos your son or daughter didn't die
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Emilokoiyawon: 7:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
BRIGHTRIVERS:

You are not the only one. LekkiMassacre is FAKE. It never happened. All the pictures provided so far has been exposed as fake.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by WaleRock: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
YOU PEOPLE HAVEN'T SEEN NOTHING YET!

MORE PEOPLE WILL BE BOUGHT AND USED, INCLUDING THOSE YOU ARE MOST LOYAL TO.

STAY WOKE!

THOSE HEROES & HEROINES MUST NOT DIE IN VEIN!

IT IS NOT FINISHED!

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by desiredhome: 7:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
faithfull18:

Fake massacre, I bet you don't know what you are saying.
It's a matter of time.....the people that spreads the fake news will be fish out be you celebrity or whatever......

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by faithfull18(f): 7:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
desiredhome:

It's a matter of time.....the people that spreads the fake news will be fish out be you celebrity or whatever......
God help you, have you been following trends of events at all or you just woke up to listen to the news put out by the controlled media
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Kemistri4(m): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Onepeople:
God everyday I am learning new things on this forum, so the idiot is not igbo but a divisionist?

Obviously.

Check his profile. He's been spanning every thread with that nonsense...

He only has about 7 posts...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by omostar: 7:56pm On Oct 23, 2020
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Me too really. This social madness is getting too much IMO lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by MozB: 8:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Twitter and mob attack are inseparable.

It's always about the retweets, likes and number of followers. The usage of common sense always takes the back seat.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by supercase1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
ibedun:

I heard Nnamdi Kanu speeches and his boys are destroying our land!!!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
I see nothing wrong in what she said. Nigerians like to criticize a lot.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by dingbang(m): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Dabaru govt that gave her MFR.. Nonsense.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

You are not the only one. LekkiMassacre is FAKE. It never happened. All the pictures provided so far has been exposed as fake.
my dear i tire o. Why do they just start shooting peaceful protesters but anyways the fact the cctv camera were removed shows their plan was to shoot all of them or else why did they remove the cameras??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by emerged01(m): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Osedagal:

Seems you were at the Lekki toll gate? Please can you drop your number so I can talk with you. I want to clear my thoughts. Thanks
I wasn’t at lekki toll,I was at odeku when the first shooting started. Shooting didn’t start from lekki toll gate,it started from odeku and it was mad!.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Emilokoiyawon: 8:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:
my dear i tire o. Why do they just start shooting peaceful protesters but anyways the fact the cctv camera were removed shows their plan was to shoot all of them or else why did they remove the cameras??

NO CCTV cameras were removed. In the afternoon, license ID cameras were removed to prevent vandalism. CCTV is still there. Yes, there were a few shots fired in the air by the 'soldiers.' All the bullets (about 6 or so) collected at the scene were BLANKS. Fvcking BLANKS. Yes, a few people were injured. But ANYONE that tells you that there was a massacre at Lekki is a bloody liar.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by richie240: 8:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
blamingthedevil:
The truth have started coming out. People are speaking up. Where are the dead bodies of 78? Who are their family members?
A whole 78, when its not fowls!

Walahi, some ppl wee nor make heaven!
Chai,

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emilokoiyawon:

NO CCTV cameras were removed. In the afternoon, license ID cameras were removed to prevent vandalism. CCTV is still there. Yes, there were a few shots fired in the air by the 'soldiers.' All the bullets (about 6 or so) collected at the scene were BLANKS. Fvcking BLANKS. Yes, a few people were injured. But ANYONE that tells you that there was a massacre at Lekki is a bloody liar.
hmm
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 23, 2020
emerged01:

I wasn’t at lekki toll,I was at odeku when the first shooting started. Shooting didn’t start from lekki toll gate,it started from odeku and it was mad!.
did you see anyone dying during the shooting??

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Kelvinpam(m): 8:31pm On Oct 23, 2020
BRIGHTRIVERS:

I think the word "if" in her statement is uncalled for at this point. People died!!!

The question is how many? Who gave the order?

We sure know a death is hard to proof without a body.

If our system works properly, we might not need a body to confirm someone died. A trace of the the number of missing people since the lekki incident should give a rough estimate.

As lagos state has been on curfew, how do you reach the police?
Who goes to report a crime at a burned station?
How many have access to social media to pass the message on behalf of the missing person ?

It is only wise to conclude people were killed according to the live video by DJ switch but we have to be cautious of the figure being put out.

As I have always said, Nigeria is not ready for rebirth.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Emilokoiyawon: 8:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:
hmm

Here is a pic of Lekki Toll workers removing the licence id cams in the AFTERNOON.

I speak with FACTS. The propagandists of the FAKE LekkiMassacres deal in emotion and lies.

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Pearly255(f): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigerian celeb are weaklings
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by emerged01(m): 8:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
IntersexSherry:
did you see anyone dying during the shooting??
I said I wasn’t at lekki toll gate but on odeku no one died. While listening to arisetv next day,there were claims that people died. There was this particular guy that called himself,”seaman”, he survived because he was a seaman,that he had to dive into sea,that seven bullets were shot at him in that water. I so much believed him. Ask why did they put off the street lights?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Kelvinpam(m): 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2020
blamingthedevil:
The truth have started coming out. People are speaking up. Where are the dead bodies of 78? Who are their family members?

The truth is Nigerians are not smart. I expected someone to call out the fake Twitter account that spelt DJ switch with two "ii" from the start. That is where the disinformation of 78 people dying came from. I called out all who posted such on whatapp it was fake and quite easy to detect too. I was surprised to see news outlet posting that number without any investigation.
If we must agree on something, people died!!! The number is definitely nowhere near 78 but I am startled by the inability of Nigerians to detect fake news.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by DragonFire433: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
BRIGHTRIVERS:

I think so
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by authority2006(m): 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wahala90:
Who is to blame for police brutality which is the root cause of the protest, the protesters or the govt?

Who is suppose to provide security for the peaceful protesters so that the protest will not be hijacked by criminals, the protesters or the govt?

When the protest was still peaceful and yet to be violent, whose duty was it to restrain the police from further brutality so as not to aggravate the situation, the protesters or the govt?

Nigeria is under a siege!

You were blocking major roads, highways and major intersections and you called that peaceful protests and also wanted police to protect you for infringing on the rights of others?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by authority2006(m): 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
ivolt:
Omotola does not know the the kind of devils she is up against. They created fake massacre to destroy the country. Even some celebrities have seen the truth behind the lies but they are afraid to speak out due to backlash and threats. It will eventually backfire.

Look at how they bullied her and she had to quickly comply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking / Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.