Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted (88464 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Rachael Bland Is Dead! BBC Presenter Dies Days After Her Cancer Death Tweet / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by faithfull18(f): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
ivolt:
Omotola does not know the the kind of devils she is up against. They created fake massacre to destroy the country. It will eventually backfire.
Fake massacre, I bet you don't know what you are saying.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
ojesymsym:
My dear, there is everything wrong with it according to them o. People are begining to ask question about the use of the word Lekki massacre and if there was really wide spread killing that night but those who want the killing to have happened do not even want to hope that people didn't die.

They wish more than anything that people really die, so anyone who ask sensible questions has to be called out.

Oh, you just made me understand the point. Thank you
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by edoairways: 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
blamingthedevil:
The truth have started coming out. People are speaking up. Where are the dea[b]d bodies of 78?[/b] Who are their family members?
This figure is not true

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Ginalex(f): 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
ivolt:
Omotola does not know the the kind of devils she is up against. They created fake massacre to destroy the country. It will eventually backfire.
may the same "fake" massacre befall you and everything you hold dear. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by mamotalk: 5:58pm On Oct 23, 2020
that mumu dj switch say she carry dead go give soldier as dem dey shoot them, abeg how many of you watch am for the ig live?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
zinnee24:

I didn't actually
They said she kinda made a u turn against what she fought for. Her tweet was kinda believing the government that said there was no massacre because of her use of IF.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by faithfull18(f): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
ojesymsym:
My dear, there is everything wrong with it according to them o. People are begining to ask question about the use of the word Lekki massacre and if there was really wide spread killing that night but those who want the killing to have happened do not even want to hope that people didn't die.

They wish more than anything that people really die, so anyone who ask sensible questions has to be called out.

People died. Open your eyes.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

I have never been a Fan of any of this so called Nigerian Celebrities..
Not surprised on the nonsensical utterances from her..
Clown.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by emmyN(m): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Who gave Omotola a Doctorate? Reading that thing she wrote almost gave me a migraine angry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by afroxyz: 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Givernment tgat sent thugs to disrupt protests then people refuse to believe that they did not kill people. Some folks have eternal stupidity written over them

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by womenareapes: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
We are coming to burn this bitcch house!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by IMAMofWAR: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
but na true na. dont the people that died have families? why is no one crying. if i lost a relative to this, i will be rantig everywhere online

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by ivolt: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
Ginalex:
may the same "fake" massacre befall you and everything you hold dear. Amen
Devilish propagandist. May the real massacre you have been lying about befall your entire generation.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by lequama10: 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2020
BRIGHTRIVERS:
Am I the only one that did not see anything wrong in her Tweet?
sense is not common this days, everybody just want to flow with the trends..

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Tedpgrass: 6:01pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emmatech1996:
The first comment thoo...This country matter big pass Zuma rock

Happening Live : Many People that went to pack palliatives at Ilorin airport have been locked inside warehouse and are being shot at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUYo9763LRg

Can someoneelse verify this claim please

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Cocobongo(m): 6:02pm On Oct 23, 2020
BRIGHTRIVERS:
One advice.. Its always better to stand with one lion over thousands of lambs...
This no one will ever tell you....

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Tinax(f): 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
She’s trying to defend her sugar daddies undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by semyman: 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
IPOB had you all for supper

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Onepeople: 6:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kemistri4:

U need help...

Can't even spell Nnamdi right...
God everyday I am learning new things on this forum, so the idiot is not igbo but a divisionist?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Kobicove(m): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
She made a valid statement but most of those castigating her lack common sense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Ginalex(f): 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
ivolt:

Devilish propagandist. May the real massacre you have been lying about befall your entire generation.
May all the innocent blood crying out to God for justice visit you and every single person lying against the dead. Amen.

You all will never escape the wrath of God as long as God is God. Mark these words I say to you today.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by tjhinal: 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
BBC will always protect the interest of their company called Nigeria
They prefer northerners handling Nigeria affair because of their illiteracy and ability to bend to their will
While azikiwe was offer a ceremonial post
Northerners Having taught on how to use divide and rule tactics on southerners to keep them from retaliating or agitating
During biafra war they called all their business partners who took part in killing of Biafrans
So as to maintain their company
Thereby using the minority as the willing tools
Therefore don’t expect BBC news to give you facts and figures on what happened at lekki
They are aware and will do anything possible to protect their company
As you know Britain has no known export or business they engage
They excel during slave trade and conquest era
Same with uthman danfodio ,s
Since the world have revolve into technical know how ,they have lost their power to Germany in Europe which made them left European Union and Nigeria is the only business keeping them relevant
More reason they welcome all the corrupt leaders in Nigeria and their loots
70% of looted funds in Nigeria goes to Ik
Dieziani
Umarru dikko
Tinubu
Orji kalu
Maina
And children of all the corrupt northerners have free acces in UK as long as their parents pay their due
Abacha was killed because he denied them of that looting direct
Abacha used different country from Britain which made them go for abacha life

Wise up
If Nigeria knew half of what is happening in Nigeria
They will set it ablaze
You are talking nonsense, give us names and addresses of those that where killed at Lekki Toll Gate. We now knew who you are, IPOB and their evil agenda. We will drive all the Igbo's way from Lagos and burn down all their businesses there, useless human being. Go and stay in your useless southeast and stop disturbing other region.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Okoroawusa: 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
mamotalk:
that mumu dj switch say she carry dead go give soldier as dem dey shoot them, abeg how many of you watch am for the ig live?
Carry dead body give soldiers like how?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Yomboy4ever(m): 6:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
Yes people died at lekki but let the families of the 78 victims come out simple as abc..

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
what more do u expect from a bitch angry, so insensitive..
Foolish human being
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
tjhinal:
You are talking nonsense, give us names and addresses of those that where killed at Lekki Toll Gate. We now knew who you are, IPOB and their evil agenda. We will all the Igbo's from Lagos and burn down all their businesses there, useless human being.
Oke obi was killed at lekki
They couldn’t take his corpse like they did to others
Cos he fell far away while running
Though I know you are a paid media cow
Hence this post won’t make sense to u
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Slynation(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Kirchoffs:
Another media thug of the northern oligarchy and BMC campaign hired to falsify evidence of death and massacre and also spread hatred among southerners while sowing seeds of discord and disunity among us.......

They are very many here on Nairaland with over 200 MONIKERS ......They also have fake Facebook Instagram Twitter handles with Yoruba and Igbo names.......

They are from the North and they spread propaganda by using DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS.......

Recollect your thoughts don't get up caught up in the mix cos the Northern oligarchy controlled media is full of dirty tricks....

BEWARE MY PEOPLE
Only if the South and West should unite together against this bloody Northerners using divide and rule tactics, then something good will be achieved in this country, but as long as most people are willing to collect bribe just to compromise, then we are doomed
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by Johnmax95(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Deleting it is a waste of time.

I will design a business website for 10k only.
This covers; hosting, domain name & emails.
Call/WhatsApp: 0802860,9484.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by jumper524(m): 6:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
BRIGHTRIVERS:
bros lots of dullards on social media.
just create a trail and they'll all blaize to it.

sanity doesn't work anymore.
abodolutely nothing wrong in her tweet..

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by mamotalk: 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted by nsilordgmail(m): 6:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Make I go her Twitter page. I wan tell her something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Tiwa Savage That Has Got Everyone Talking / Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.