Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Buhari Or Puff Puff!! (pics) Shows You What A Typical Southern Youth Thinks Of H - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Or Puff Puff!! (pics) Shows You What A Typical Southern Youth Thinks Of H (492 Views)

Nigerians, Do You Still ''Love'' Trump Now He Has Shown What He Thinks Of You? / Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) / Nigeria: Buhari Or Jibril? The Russian Connection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Or Puff Puff!! (pics) Shows You What A Typical Southern Youth Thinks Of H by Abasman008(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
I'm ashamed of Being Nigerian...
When I talk to my pilot friends online and we go a long while then they are like, "were did you say you're from again?"my heart beats because I might just have been judged when he remembered I am Nigerian.
Buhari is a Curse...

Either he #BuhariResign s and the next person restructures or we break up.

#NigerDeltaRepublic

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Puff Puff!! (pics) Shows You What A Typical Southern Youth Thinks Of H by dollytino4real(f): 7:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
dis puff puff make sense sha! am just passing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Or Puff Puff!! (pics) Shows You What A Typical Southern Youth Thinks Of H by SalamRushdie: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2020
But Buhari has been the worst disaster Nigeria has ever withnessed ..all those who enabled him into power must be brought to book in the future

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Esp In Progress: Fg Commences Payment Of Payroll Support To Beneficiaries / Lekki Shooting: Sanwo-olu Was Misinformed About Casualties, Nobody Died- Army / These People Can't Organize Ohaneze Election Yet They Want To Rule Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.