Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,942 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Starcomms Gprs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Starcomms Gprs (1272 Views)

MTN GPRS on PC Using Phone Modem or Bluetooth? / Comparing Vmobile, MTN, Glo and MTEL GPRS Browsing / MTN/Glo GPRS Configuration for Windows Smartphones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starcomms Gprs by Fadajasi(m): 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2007
Pls is starcomms wap browsin free and how do i get d settings,i use the 07028 line on my phone.pls help me
Re: Starcomms Gprs by Mustay(m): 1:08am On Jun 26, 2007
It's free if you meet d Hackers.
I'm not so used to the wahala of that. What phone make? Is't a modem connection or data card? They've 3 categories and the 24hour category costs 10k per annum
Re: Starcomms Gprs by nazzyon(m): 1:57am On Jun 26, 2007
The dude is refering to the newline

07028 number

Right now it is better if you contact them on *123

To ask which is which.
Re: Starcomms Gprs by Fadajasi(m): 6:25am On Jun 26, 2007
Thank u but the gprs is free rite?,am using modem connection nokia 6230i.do u guys knw of any manual settings?
Re: Starcomms Gprs by nazzyon(m): 8:21am On Jun 26, 2007
I don't think it is free. Just call to find out first. Don't let nobody put you online on what they know nothing about.

It can be hacked but you have to be very careful now a days because most companies are now loading viruses more like guards on their websites. And whenever you try any cracks it will simply crash your system.

That was what the Department of Defense in US did to their system but some guy found his way through. That was why they had to shutdown their System sometime last week.

I am not saying starcomms has the same thing.
Re: Starcomms Gprs by Mustay(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2007
nazzyon:

[b]The dude is refering to the newline

07028 number[/b]Right now it is better if you contact them on *123

To ask which is which.

Wetin concern me with 0702-8?

Am talkin about the 01-8's and it can be hacked man

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 5700 Or Sony Ericsson W850i / My K750i Refuses To Be Configured Help / Zain's New And Exciting Pick And Pay 4 Me Offer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.