Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,390 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

I Need A Soulmate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Soulmate (1115 Views)

Searching For A Soulmate For A Brother. / I Need A Soulmate Please I Can't Be Cooking And Eating Only Me (photos) / See Pre-wedding Photos Of Ex-bowen University Course Mates As They Turn Soulmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Soulmate by Godson221020: 8:10pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hello Dear,

To be honest with you, I need some to call mine. I am in my early 30s, based in Delta, christian and I just realised one thing is needful. I need a wife.

I have been focused on nurturing a relationship and I have been honest with the past ones I've had.

But right now, I feel the need to let my heart love and be loved.

You shouldn't be a liability, should not be mentally lazy or loose talker. Should understand family values and be able to fit into all relevant spheres of life.

Send me a message if you think we can work something out.

Peace and Love

And again

1 Like

Re: I Need A Soulmate by Damikjay(m): 8:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
OK. may God help u in ur quest. if u don't find ur missing rib u can go with the available one
Re: I Need A Soulmate by ojun50(m): 8:43pm On Oct 23, 2020
Which color of soulmate sir
Re: I Need A Soulmate by Godson221020: 8:45pm On Oct 23, 2020
ojun50:
Which color of soulmate sir
Beauty comes in all shades. Which one are you?
Re: I Need A Soulmate by Oracleforce: 8:54pm On Oct 23, 2020
Go to Badoo...you will see your type....
Ladies, don't mind him. His prick don dey scratch is and he urgently needs who he will empty his filled tank into....

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Soulmate by donbachi(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2020
U need a soultie..soulmate no go do u.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Soulmate by Godson221020: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oracleforce:
Ladies, don't mind him. His prick don dey scratch is and he urgently needs who he will empty his filled tank into....

You are just being the regular stupid guy. Girls are cheaper that you think. I just need someone to connect with emotionally with marriage in view. So don't rain on my parade.
Re: I Need A Soulmate by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 23, 2020
God will provide OP,,,,

Join me watch telemundo dem dey show how to approach and see soulmate,,,,,,,wink

Re: I Need A Soulmate by Godson221020: 9:11pm On Oct 23, 2020
Fact1:
God will provide OP,,,,

Join me watch telemundo dem dey show how to approach and see soulmate,,,,,,,wink

Amen but telemundo? I'll pass
Re: I Need A Soulmate by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Please why is it dat i can't open some certain thread,,,,? sad

There's was a thread created by one boy like dis he mentioned my name but I can't comment,,,, and other guys are commenting,,,,,,

He said i dey create nonsense posts but I'm unable to view the thread,,,,,

What can cause dat,?,, please i wanna see the trash he has been posting ,,, so dat i give him his response,,,,,,,,,,,

Lalaticlacla please comman help me,,,,, sad
Re: I Need A Soulmate by Blexino(f): 9:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
I wish you the best
Re: I Need A Soulmate by Godson221020: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Blexino:
I wish you the best

Amen and may God bless you real good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Soulmate by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
Godson221020:

Amen but telemundo? I'll pass

I'm just joking with telemundo,,,,,, wink

But God will provide,,,,,,,❤️❤️
Re: I Need A Soulmate by stanliwise(m): 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
Godson221020:
Hello Dear,

To be honest with you, I need some to call mine. I am in my early 30s, based in Delta, christian and I just realised one thing is needful. I need a wife.

I have been focused on nurturing a relationship and I have been honest with the past ones I've had.

You shouldn't be a liability, should not be mentally lazy or loose talker. Should understand family values and be able to fit into all relevant spheres of life.

Peace and Love

And again
grin grin grin grin Premium tears
Re: I Need A Soulmate by Godson221020: 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
stanliwise:

grin grin grin grin Premium tears

Noted, thanks.

However, I trust she is reading this topic and we are only going to share tears of joy.
Re: I Need A Soulmate by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2020
Oracleforce:

Not everyone think the way u do ok. Besides if he is feelin Hot there are loads of girls in the street he can meet. Buh he won't go around askin every girl in the streets if they are interested to settle down with him. Someone came here with good intentions and u say his prick don dey scratch am. What sort of rubbish is it that? See am not tryin to speak for him buh ur comment preposterous

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Soulmate by Godson221020: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Not everyone think the way u do ok. Besides if he is feelin Hot there are loads of girls on the street he can meet. Buh he won't go around askin every girl in the streets if there are interested to settle down with him. Someone came here with intentions and u say his prick don dey scratch am. What sort of rubbish is it that? See am not tryin to speak for him buh ur comment preposterous

More Grace to you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Soulmate by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Godson221020:

More Grace to you.

It's ok my dear. I just hate when ppl make silly comment
Re: I Need A Soulmate by Rebekah029(f): 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2020
Are you ready to be eating dog meat??
Re: I Need A Soulmate by Godson221020: 9:38pm On Oct 23, 2020
Rebekah029:
Are you ready to be eating dog meat??

Meat for the belly, belly for the meat. That's besides the matter on ground. Dog meat is dope by the way
Re: I Need A Soulmate by stanliwise(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Godson221020:

Noted, thanks.

However, I trust she is reading this topic and we are only going to share tears of joy.

So where you live, it is forbidden to find a wife there? Abi you get another agenda?
Re: I Need A Soulmate by Godson221020: 9:51pm On Oct 23, 2020
stanliwise:
So where you live, it is forbidden to find a wife there? Abi you get another agenda?

Another stupid guy. You must not comment if you aren't going to help my case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Soulmate by stanliwise(m): 10:03pm On Oct 23, 2020
Godson221020:

Another stupid guy. You must not comment if you aren't going to help my case.
so you mean I am stupid for just asking some simple questions? Husband material indeed.
Meanwhile what is your agenda?
Re: I Need A Soulmate by TheCork(m): 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2020
Godson221020:
Hello Dear,

Peace and Love

And again

Sir, BKsouk from nairaland is single, hungry & ready to mingle sir. She like me but l dont like her. I speak to her all ready & she agree sir. Good luck! smiley
Re: I Need A Soulmate by Godson221020: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
stanliwise:
so you mean I am stupid for just asking some simple questions? Husband material indeed.
Meanwhile what is your agenda?

I need a wife
Re: I Need A Soulmate by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel

Comman drop all the nonsense you wrote in the thread you created here,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I can't open or comment ,,, I don't know what causes dat,,,,, i saw your mention but i can't view or comment in d thread,,,,, maybe seun don't want me to cause trouble,,,,,,,,smiley,, though ayam a gentle guy but i don't entertain nonsense at all,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,smiley

Ayam waiting for you,,,,,,

Lemme get some ganja in d wardrobe because you might misyarn and i need something to cool me down ,,,,,,,
Re: I Need A Soulmate by We4all: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
Godson221020:
Hello Dear,

Peace and Love

And again

Why not start by meeting people offline? "Soul mate" exists only in movies and not in real life.
Re: I Need A Soulmate by Oracleforce: 5:50am On Oct 24, 2020
Godson221020:

You are just being the regular stupid guy. Girls are cheaper that you think. I just need someone to connect with emotionally with marriage in view. So don't rain on my parade.

STFU
Re: I Need A Soulmate by Oracleforce: 5:58am On Oct 24, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

Not everyone think the way u do ok. Besides if he is feelin Hot there are loads of girls in the street he can meet. Buh he won't go around askin every girl in the streets if they are interested to settle down with him. Someone came here with good intentions and u say his prick don dey scratch am. What sort of rubbish is it that? See [b]am not tryin to speak for him buh [/b]ur comment preposterous

Partner in crime....your evil agenda will not succeed.
Caveat to all the single ladies on nairaland. Don't fall cheaply for this guy's offer or sympathy because it would end in tears...
Re: I Need A Soulmate by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:07am On Oct 24, 2020
Oracleforce:

Partner in crime....your evil agenda will not succeed.
Caveat to all the single ladies on nairaland. Don't fall cheaply for this guy's offer or sympathy because it would end in tears...

So sorry for u bro. I'm not the one responsible for ur unrest. U will def heal with time ok.
Re: I Need A Soulmate by Oracleforce: 7:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Funkyswagzz:

So sorry for u bro. I'm not the one responsible for ur unrest. U will def heal with time ok.

I burst your bubble....idiot....Eni kuure....

Omo ofo
Re: I Need A Soulmate by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2020
Oracleforce:

I burst your bubble....idiot....Eni kuure....

Omo ofo

Dude u get serious problem I swear.. what do u enjoy in feelin bitter? Take ur frustration elsewhere before u infect me with it. Such a bitter fellow

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Moment A Lady Proposed To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace / "Forget About Papa Sammy, This Guy Is The Best In Photoshop" Check Out 20 Of His / I Had Sex In My Dream....pls Hellpp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.