Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,040 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Msme Survival Fund - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Msme Survival Fund (505 Views)

MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens / The Application For FG Covid-19 Survival Fund Begins 10pm Today. How To Apply / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Msme Survival Fund by Aliyu10562: 9:22pm On Oct 23, 2020
I am a teacher in a private school.please i have a question regarding the registration of the just concluded msme enrolment for private school teachers.the proprietress of the school ask for my account number,bank name and phone number but did'nt asked for my BVN .please,i want to know if she is deceiving me or not,because i heard some teachers in other schools saying their BVN was taken.What i want to know now is,is the bvn optional?Please your answers are required
Re: Msme Survival Fund by Acidosis(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2020
Your account will not be verified without BVN. Talk to your employer

1 Like

Re: Msme Survival Fund by SamJed(m): 11:21pm On Oct 23, 2020
Your bvn is important o..i was the one that registered the employees of the school I work in and bvn is very important.
Re: Msme Survival Fund by Aliyu10562: 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
SamJed:
Your bvn is important o..i was the one that registered the employees of the school I work in and bvn is very important.
she initially told us that we should provide it,but she letter said it is not compulsory.we should provide account number,phone number and bank name.
Re: Msme Survival Fund by SamJed(m): 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2020
Aliyu10562:
she initially told us that we should provide it,but she letter said it is not compulsory.we should provide account number,phone number and bank name.
it is important. It is needed for the bank verification
Re: Msme Survival Fund by Aliyu10562: 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
SamJed:
it is important. It is needed for the bank verification
i will not think of the fund anymore since we have been cheated

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Check Before Buying Used Macbooks / . / Pls How Can I Send Money To Ghana Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.