Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Lekki Toll Gate Massacre, Fake News? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lekki Toll Gate Massacre, Fake News? (522 Views)

Girls Around Atan, Owode, Sango, Toll Gate, Abule Egba (come In) / Oloshos On Parade At Lekki Toll Gate / Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Toll Gate Massacre, Fake News? by Starz825(m): 9:26pm On Oct 23, 2020
i am very sorry for bringing this issue here but I am so sad rn seeing the post of some people here on Nairaland saying there was no massacre or any killings at all at lekki toll gate that it was all fake news....
sincerely speaking, it hurts!!
As in they were evidences that showed it happened
1. they removed CCTV cameras at the toll gate in the evening for no tangible reasons and also did put off the light which was so strange.
2. davido's cousin, tunji adeleke already sent a message online Abt the evil plan to eradicate lives at night and park their dead Bodies before day break
2. Soldiers were seen on the scene at night, isn't it?
3. There were immediate update of shootings and gun shots on social media as at the night of 20-10-2020 like never before.
4. Hoodlums started fighting, burning and looting furiously the next day of the incident of which didn't happen before and during the peaceful protest.
5. someone came out to deny the news that went viral that it was col. omata that led the unscrupulous soldiers to the scene that it was one col. Bello that did the evil perpetration.
6. Tinubu left Lagos for France the same night the incident happened confirmed by the online video that went viral showing some of our fellow citizens talking to him on the phone where in he was asked why soldiers are killing the citizens and his reply was he is not the commander in chief of armed forces ( definitely he is aware and didn't deny it).
7. some of our dogged citizens went straight to his house at burdillon the next day to further protest singing the popular song *how many pple soldiers go kill?
8. Even the governor of lagos came out though reluctantly to say truly there was shootings at the toll gate and two people were confirmed dead according to his own assumed records and that the Lagos State government are going to probe the killings of which I know they won't because he had already said those behind it were forces beyond his power...
9. and here is dj switch telling her own side of the story..

Even if na one person Dem kill for lekki toll gate, na human being and a Nigerian at that....

the soldiers had no right to shoot at them...they are citizens and not terrorists....

some people on this forum need to have sense or better still borrow some sense ...

Yoruba pple don kukuma talk am say- Eni to kan loomo - Na who the incident affect go feel the heat.

#RiptotheLekkiLegends

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre, Fake News? by Godada(m): 9:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
sad

You are actually on point
Re: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre, Fake News? by godofuck231: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
# remove Lekki tollgate
Re: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre, Fake News? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2020
May god help us,,,,,

Eni to kan lomo,,,,

Ale ni eni ibi nshe ka,,,,

Oro yen kole tan lai lai nii inu awon ebi awon to farapa,,,,,,,,,,☹️
Re: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre, Fake News? by Bobby95(m): 11:50pm On Oct 23, 2020
Let them keep deceiving theirself. Soldiers open fire and everybody that got hit landed in hospital abi, all protesters carry bullet proof go tollgate ba. How on earth will u open fire on people and non droped dead and instead they all landed in hospital. I have always known most Nigerians to be gullible. E no shock me when the government started the social engineering and d masses fell for it and started doubting their sanity. Well i followed dj switch instagram live, lekki killings happened but the figures being dished out by media are fake. About 15 persons died at the gate not 75 by media. Keep supporting dis evil goverment untill their evil hands knock on your door. Follow Ait investigation for eye witness account and correlate it with dj switch witness account and her instagram video. Just be openminded when investigating.

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Toll Gate Massacre, Fake News? by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 24, 2020
the change we wanted is here

(1) (Reply)

Does Don Jazzy Truly Have Feelings For Rihanna? / What Does This Mean? / My Christmas Day Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.