Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ (8291 Views)

Guys, Can You Ever Be Faithful To A Single Girlfriend? / 10 Signs Your Partner Will Be Faithful To You / Is It Possible For A Man To Stay Faithful To One Woman Forever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by MrsChima(f): 12:38am On Mar 13, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 12:40am On Mar 13, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Yeah there only so many fukcs n arses you can read before you go *yawn*

and you were adding more petrol to the heat? undecided

''sipping green tea''
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 12:46am On Mar 13, 2011
LoL this was plain thread derailment. Mission accomplished. My medal is in the mail. lol
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 12:48am On Mar 13, 2011
Lord_Reed:

LoL this was plain thread derailment. Mission accomplished. My medal is in the mail. lol

good for you,lol.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 12:53am On Mar 13, 2011
Yeah n may I have som'o dat green tea
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by MrsChima(f): 12:54am On Mar 13, 2011
(eating hot wings, cheese fries, salt and pickles with mayo, and fruity slushy)
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 12:55am On Mar 13, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Yeah n may I have som'o dat green tea

nope ''hides the green tea under my pillow'' and watches out for Reed.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 12:56am On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

(eating hot wings, cheese fries, salt and pickles with mayo, and fruity slushy)

At what time of the day? shocked shocked tongue
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by MrsChima(f): 12:58am On Mar 13, 2011
It is five pm now and I am hungry!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 12:59am On Mar 13, 2011
#Forgets the green tea n goes to ask Mrs.C for some of her delicious snacks#

Hey Mrs.C looks good!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by MrsChima(f): 1:04am On Mar 13, 2011
You call my food SNACKS?  NEGRO!   cry cry cry cry cry cry

This is a meal of POISE AND ELEGANCE!  Drop and give me five push ups! 

(drops the blanket below the nyansh and looks seductively at Lord Reed) Heey Suga!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 1:05am On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You call my food SNACKS? NEGRO! cry cry cry cry cry cry

This is a meal of POISE AND ELEGANCE! Drop and give me five push ups!
[/quote

Lmao ##eyeing Reed##
that is what you get for begging. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 1:06am On Mar 13, 2011
Chima dirty dirty girl,will you cover up. angry grin
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 1:21am On Mar 13, 2011
Snaps to the pushups

Lt Reed reporting for duty Gen Mrs.C, sir!

#Motions his assistant get camera rolling#

Goldie yeah double prize for begging lol
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 1:23am On Mar 13, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Snaps to the pushups

Lt Reed reporting for duty Gen Mrs.C, sir!

#Motions his assistant get camera rolling#

Goldie yeah double prize for begging lol

Report yourself to Mspotato,right away angry grin
and lemme hae that p orn camera,naughty boy. tongue
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 1:30am On Mar 13, 2011
#Blocks Goldie and motions assistant to run away with camera#

Hold on now. That is very important p orn evidence for the president's eyes only!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 1:34am On Mar 13, 2011
##grabs the camera from his hand##
##take a look @the video,and sees Mrs chima flapping her nyash up and down,back and forth## shocked shocked shocked
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by MrsChima(f): 1:35am On Mar 13, 2011
(walks very slowly and making sure I arch my back while shaking my microbraids)
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 1:43am On Mar 13, 2011
Mrs.C! The wings?!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by MrsChima(f): 1:45am On Mar 13, 2011
(walks off the thread)
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 1:46am On Mar 13, 2011
still begging,huh? grin grin
''the wings''

where is Mrs chima?
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 1:47am On Mar 13, 2011
Get back here Chima,now! angry
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 1:50am On Mar 13, 2011
You scared her away. Now you better gimme that green tea.
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 1:52am On Mar 13, 2011
No you scared her away,cause you beg too much. tongue
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by LordReed(m): 1:57am On Mar 13, 2011
Mean Goldie sad
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Goldieluks: 1:59am On Mar 13, 2011
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by MrsChima(f): 2:11am On Mar 13, 2011
(throws a hot wing at the thread)
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by johnnygan(m): 6:55am On Mar 13, 2011
. . .and POP. . .goes the weasel!
Re: ~Are Your Parents Faithful To Each Other?~ by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 13, 2011
Before I click and scroll to see the drama that I have missed  grin
let me set the record straight that Ethio and myself or not the same person.
Ethio is my girl, and we do put pros in check but we are not the same.

Winnergal I am not calling u a pro (professional h03) for the record
I was just saying, over all. But PLEASE behave! PLEASE! lol.

I like you both! Please stop fighting. . . .

IS THIS FIGHT SEASON? IS THE SPRING TIME (U.S.) FIGHT SEASON FOR NL LADIES?
ALL THIS ESTROGEN AND MENOPAUSE LIKE BEHAVIOR! (excluding me of course! wink cheesy) SHEESH!

Winnergal:

419, huh? undecided undecided undecided

DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8)

Meet The Most Endowed Model On Instagram (photos) / (18+) "See How He Is Pressing Her Asss Like Fufu" (pictures) / See how This Whiteman Insulted Me Because I'm A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.