Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return (26445 Views)

Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums / Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by DaBillionnaire: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
I hope they will

Best videos put together that teach you how to cook different recipes, stews and make snacks and smoothies, become a professional! Videos available for only N500.

https:///2349068394441
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by 6digitscomrade: 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Sijo01(f): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
Obaseki, why stock away our Covid19 Palliative
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Mexyz(m): 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
This my governor funny o... They should return as per break time is over abi grin

4 Likes

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
lalasticlala. return na !!!

2 Likes

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Amosayodele1: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Shey dis man thought people that beak out of jail take it as tertiary institutions that you will give mid semester break and and asking the to return. Most people won’t come back if you like extend it to 1 year.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Opportunity they say come but once. So you guys allowed them to escape and now you want them to come back of their own free will? Lol I don’t think any sane individual would do that
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Enskynelson(m): 1:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
Osaro Oyidan.
Usman Hotel
Shagari Village
Sokoto
21, October, 2020

His Excellency
Governor Obaseki,
Government House
Benin City.

Open Letter of Apology

Mr Governor, Domo. I just heard over the radio here in Sokoto, that you want all the escaped prisoners from White House and Oko Prison, Benin City, to return to prison within three days. I did not believe before, but as the local radio continuously announced it, I realized that it's true.

Sir, kindly permit me to introduce myself. I was born and raised in Benin. I attended Moslem Primary School, Ogbe, and later became a driver. In 2009, I was arrested for stabbing a guy, who was always oppressing me with fine cars, that his brothers was shipping in from Italy. I was charged to Court. Despite my lawyer's efforts, I was sentenced to Life Imprisonment, five years ago.

Since then, life has been bad. I always pray for death, as all I see around me is misery and deaths. So you can imagine my shock and joy, when my cellmate, Monday Akpihion, woke me up on few days ago, and said people outside dey paro for our matter, and they want us out.

I didn't believe at first, because I have given up hope of outside life. But when I saw men breaking through that yeye 5 inches hollow block fence, that Nigeria contractors deceived Government was strong to keep us inside, humbled and pliant, I moved. I joined to escaped, amidst hail of bullets, that sounded like Christmas knockouts to me.

I quickly threw down my blue prisoners uniform, and jubilantly joined the welcoming crowd on Airport Road. I was not too sure, if this was trap, so I ran towards Omoma Street, off Oko Central Road and stole a bed sheet, by the side of a quiet bungalow, with the owners too embarrassed to shout.

I moved further down the road and seized some fairly used shirts and a jean trouser from a horrified Igbo trader by Gapiona Street. I then ran towards Ugbor Road, GRA, fully dressed in my new well packaged clothes. With no phone or money, and not too certain of the reception my evil stepmother will provide, I decided to head to Aduwawa.

At the corner of Anglican Girls Grammar School, I saw a fashion shop, with a woman, seriously busy with a scissor and a tape stripped round her neck. I walked in and demanded money. As she attempted to argue, I made a fake attempt to pull out a gun. That was all I needed to convince her, and she handed me 29 thousand naira. A lot of money for a fugitive.

To cut the long story short, I took off from Benin at about 9 pm later that day in a long truck, carrying empty tomatoes baskets, heading up north. All I wanted was a drive to Lokoja, where my senior sister married to one crazy Igbira man stays, but the aboki driver, told me that his final stop is Kaduna. See me see goodluck. I arrived Kaduna yesterday afternoon and I immediately entered a bus to Sokoto.

Oga Governor, you can imagine my shock, hearing you direct that people like me should return to Benin and into prison. Who in my shoes does that? Borrow money to return to prison? Epa na wa for you o.

Sir, you should have directed that the escaping prisons should turn themselves in to the nearest prison offices, with a prerogative of mercy amnesty of reduction in prison terms, instead of asking that we return to the broken and burnt Benin prisons. Impossicant! For me, I'm leaving this night for Libya. Anything I see I take am.

I'm very sorry to disobey you, as somebody I like well well. I'm very sorry sir. No vex. But I must head out to Europe and try open a new page in my miserable life, that was cut short by poor judgment and anger mismanagement. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm certainly not coming to Benin soon.

I hope that you will forgive my behavior. I didn't ask for freedom. It was thrown at me. They freed me. So I moved. And we Moved. Men don gbaase. Aya omo no ma ye dross?

Domo Sir and Bye bye.
Yours Disobedient Citizen

Osaro Oyidan.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Starzo: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nobody go come back my guy
Amosayodele1:
Shey dis man thought people that beak out of jail take it as tertiary institutions that you will give mid semester break and and asking the to return. Most people won’t come back if you like extend it to 1 year.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Starzo: 1:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
Las Las na innocent people Dem go take refill the prison

1 Like

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Brandonx(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
Is this man mentally okay ? grin grin
Prisoners go back what an irony.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by SmartyPants(m): 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
YorubaMod:
In dede-one-day's voice grin - Obaseki just reason am, if na you, you go return

You would be surprised.

Most of them will likely be destitute, u able to return to family or friends who which is where the government will look first, and lacking resources to begin a new life.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by sunsplash99(m): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
The mid-term break is over. All the prisoners should return back.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by PrincessB1(f): 1:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
This man is funny.

I laugh in nuclear bomb grin
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by DannyJ19(m): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin

Mid-term break go soon end for those inmates... Those inmates wea get sense suppose don dey Cameroon..

1 Like

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Sheriman(m): 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Oh!! Really
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by prodev979: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Okay
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by bizhop01: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
The governor is very stupid

1 Like

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
As if there was any polithiefcian in the prison.. I hate injustice and partiality with passion!

-We the youths will not succumb to any further threats or oppression by the security forces, governments or any.. We'll retaliate with full force if you repeat further with your abusive dictating leadership on us.. Be warned!

-By God's grace, I'll deal with these ruling criminal elites soon..

2 Likes

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by ModestGal(f): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
You people will not kill me with laughter ooo.

Nigerian Governors are comedians
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by TGMISKY(m): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
So if na him, him go return?
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by demoBaba: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
Visahome:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 080::34::27::19::32 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 080::34::27::19::32

This your 10 slots since last two years never complete.

SCAMMER
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by humilitypays(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
One week is too short, they need to wash their clothes and pack their bags sir. Make it 12 months or 12 full moon according to Nigerian tradition shocked

1 Like

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Omezif(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
I said it ealier that running away does not mean they are not going to return after nomalcy has being restored.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by ahmedajadi(m): 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
TATALoAlaMu:
See this man Sha.......be proactive. You put juju for mouth?
Even of he put juju for mouth, his juju no fit work for this one... Aswear down.... I laughed without control the first day he said it. Na him one of my friends ask say prison na boarding house? That one off me ooo. grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Brushstrokes20: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
Clown!.... Mod, take this comic relief to the JOKES SECTION.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by BruncleZuma: 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
...and the Oba of Lagos also gave an ultimatum
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by samuelevans(m): 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
come back to where? abeg leave them make dey enjoy their life small, as we never even know what will happen to the Nation in days to come

1 Like

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Chimeluv(f): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
They would rather die of hunger outside than go back to that prison...
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Splendorgirl633(f): 1:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Story, make I hear say them return. Because prison na person house.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
One week to return to where na?! Boarding House abi na Hostel?! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“When I Woke Up, I Realized My Kidney Was Gone” - 23-Year-Old Gambian Human Traf / Obituary: Eze Okafor Killed At Demolition Site In Ohafia Set For Burial (Photos) / Man Who Uses Fake Bank Alerts To Buy Items Arrested In Lagos Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.