Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return (26432 Views)

Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums / Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by APOSTLECHUMA: 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
GOVERNOR PLS RETURN ALL THE MONEY YOU HAVE STOLEN FROM YOUR STATE AS U'RE A BIGGER THIEF THAN ALL THOSE PRISONERS PUT TOGETHER BECAUSE YOU STEAL IN BILLIONS.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Edusouls(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Don’t return nahh, until they declare shoot at sight order anywhere you are seen, eventually you would be killed
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by handsomeyinka(m): 2:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Story for the Gods
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by mrkings84(m): 2:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
@Obas...... Tales from moonlight!!
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by 2cribz: 2:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Well ehn.look at the paper he brought to me

No data base,no mugshots
Odeh. Na fool u be oba. You are not oba,you are ot God.
Obaseki too like seven days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsTqjGhCl80
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by lastchild: 2:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
if I were a prisoner there who was on sentenced like 10 years and had already served 9, I'll return to finish in order to access total freedom and peace of mind

but truthfully, most of the people there have not been sentenced and they have spent years on awaiting trial, so why will they return?

I advice them to find their way from there

2 Likes

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by DBadman: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Come back kor Coma rita or nii ;
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by michoim(m): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Since the world began, I had never heard that someone voluntarily return to oppressive captivity ...
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Abudu2000(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
Sijo01:
Obaseki, why stock away our Covid19 Palliative
so una never still see am?
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Abudu2000(m): 2:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
michoim:
Since the world began, I had never heard that someone voluntarily return to oppressive captivity ...
no mind the clown governor. Even in some countries jailbreak is 100 legal.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by hopexter(m): 3:12pm On Oct 24, 2020
baby124:
Lmaooo. People wey don relocate? Obaseki just forget this matter... just go and paint your dirty prison, improve it and prepare it for the next batch. Maybe a nice prison will attract some to come back if dem no get food.

See you wey no get database sef de form Rambo. How you wan prove sey Na dem? Na you born dem?

Na mugu na. The escapees for don reach Tripoli all ready after voluntary state Pardon. grin
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by LucemFerre: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lol... I just look am well sef.
I thought the caption said “Basket Mouth gives escaped prisoners one week to return”
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by MrsAdams(f): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Who does that ? ..I saw a video on IG yesterday , a prisoner was actually returning to jail, he came with a lot of food stuffs, still wondering why he came back
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by linearity: 3:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mayng01:
Are you sure some have truly returned? Hmmm! I smell lies... or I say fake news from the government... I am very sure the fugitive are not as dumb as you think they are. As for the Leki shootings , we citizens are patiently waiting for the outcome of all investigations from our notorious leaders & government before we rain curses on you & your generations. Spit!

Some don’t have anywhere to go to, so they will return....they are sure of a roof over their head and a meal even if irregular and very poor.

There is also career prisoners, they have been in prison for too long and don’t have the human skills to exist in regular population. For these set of people, it will take years in rehabilitation and halfway home to gradually transition them to life outside of the prison, so a sudden breakout is not in the cards for them.

Since the breakout, some have not eaten, taken their bath and have no shelter over their heads, off course they will go back.

Yes, there are many who will never ever come back, even if the Governor offer to pay them $1,000 each.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Revolva(m): 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
This governor na mumu

For dis Nigeria where u don't have people database hahaha all of Dem don Jakpa forever ..enter every where Dem fit ..far away run go Niger republic and Togo and cameroun any where Dem fit go small small ...they ain't coming back to jail
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by enemyofprogress: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Come and return me now. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by sylve11: 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
YorubaMod:
In dede-one-day's voice grin - Obaseki just reason am, if na you, you go return

Life in nigeria is hell already, then check 'Life in nigerian prison'..hmmm, I can't imagine it.

lol

Obaseki na clown...... grin cool
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by electhnd(m): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
even those people that suppose to leave prison this year, it will be hard for them to come back
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Emmanuelcann: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Thursday night there was a violent armed robbery attack at Ewodia in the Ogba environs near the Oko prison where almost 2000 prisoners were released. It lasted from about 11.45pm to almost 3am. The shooting was intense and very scary. The poor are the ones who always suffer in these scenarios. There was no police or army intervention and the criminals enjoyed a field day. Where are we headed?
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by DESTROTECH(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
Funny
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by canadian7: 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
na wa o. Say the criminal don't have sense that they don't know the meaning of escape route.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Tywo2018: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2020
In fact they are on there way...
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by lalasticlala02(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
people wey don reach Cotonou grin grin
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by panpan(m): 5:22pm On Oct 24, 2020
Escaped prisoners, who have been sentenced, and whose prison terms have almost been completed, are likely to return.

However, those who are awaiting trial, as well as those sentenced to life imprisonment or death, are not likely to return.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by mrdipye(m): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Freedom isn't really freedom
Shey if na you, you go go back the prison?
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by dasparrow: 5:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Obaseki is a clown. Return to where? Prison? If I were one of the prison escapees, I will never return. I will leave Edo State and try to start a new life elsewhere. How many of our thieving politicians are serving time behind bars? Bunch of political fraudsters!
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by andyjwe(m): 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Saying the prisoners should return is like saying the armed robbers who went to rob a bank should return with the money they took grin
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Earnonline7: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by ayenale1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 24, 2020
Comedian Obaseki, from 24hrs to 1 week next is 1mth then 1 yr
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by izibili44: 10:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin grin grin angry grin angry
PAWG:
Lol. I hear one guy wrote the governor, that he’s already on his way to Libya

1 Like

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Kills Policeman In Bayelsa Over N20,000 Largesse / Ugandan Police Officer Kills Wife, Commits Suicide For Being HIV Positive (PIC) / Obituary: Eze Okafor Killed At Demolition Site In Ohafia Set For Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.