Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return (26440 Views)

Owerri Jailbreak: Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums / Edo Jailbreak: Prisoners Speak After They Were Set Free (Videos, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Mycoin(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Break is over!!!!!

oya go back to your class
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by ksuccess(m): 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
Hmmm...I smell lies ooo
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Chatinews: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
If you're asked to appoint a musician to replace Buhari

Who will u appoint As for me I will appoint *Young Date* because he's the only musician that still went to Lagos despite Lekki Massacre https://audiomack.com/team-dk/song/go-lagos
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by fola044: 1:25pm On Oct 24, 2020
I laugh in spanish....kukukuoui..... person wey dem give life jail with hard labor go come serve im jail term �����
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by swedbase(m): 1:26pm On Oct 24, 2020
Jabioro:
You knew ,you are lying..the fugitive escape prisoners have disappeared onto thinning air [b]the way ours yearly national budget do[/b] grin grin grin..do not look for what is lost as we never lost ours budget

2 Likes

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by smudge2079(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
I hope they return from their mid-term break
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by ahmedajadi(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2020
Enskynelson:
Osaro Oyidan.
Usman Hotel
Shagari Village
Sokoto
21, October, 2020

His Excellency
Governor Obaseki,
Government House
Benin City.

Open Letter of Apology

Mr Governor, Domo. I just heard over the radio here in Sokoto, that you want all the escaped prisoners from White House and Oko Prison, Benin City, to return to prison within three days. I did not believe before, but as the local radio continuously announced it, I realized that it's true.

Sir, kindly permit me to introduce myself. I was born and raised in Benin. I attended Moslem Primary School, Ogbe, and later became a driver. In 2009, I was arrested for stabbing a guy, who was always oppressing me with fine cars, that his brothers was shipping in from Italy. I was charged to Court. Despite my lawyer's efforts, I was sentenced to Life Imprisonment, five years ago.

Since then, life has been bad. I always pray for death, as all I see around me is misery and deaths. So you can imagine my shock and joy, when my cellmate, Monday Akpihion, woke me up on few days ago, and said people outside dey paro for our matter, and they want us out.

I didn't believe at first, because I have given up hope of outside life. But when I saw men breaking through that yeye 5 inches hollow block fence, that Nigeria contractors deceived Government was strong to keep us inside, humbled and pliant, I moved. I joined to escaped, amidst hail of bullets, that sounded like Christmas knockouts to me.

I quickly threw down my blue prisoners uniform, and jubilantly joined the welcoming crowd on Airport Road. I was not too sure, if this was trap, so I ran towards Omoma Street, off Oko Central Road and stole a bed sheet, by the side of a quiet bungalow, with the owners too embarrassed to shout.

I moved further down the road and seized some fairly used shirts and a jean trouser from a horrified Igbo trader by Gapiona Street. I then ran towards Ugbor Road, GRA, fully dressed in my new well packaged clothes. With no phone or money, and not too certain of the reception my evil stepmother will provide, I decided to head to Aduwawa.

At the corner of Anglican Girls Grammar School, I saw a fashion shop, with a woman, seriously busy with a scissor and a tape stripped round her neck. I walked in and demanded money. As she attempted to argue, I made a fake attempt to pull out a gun. That was all I needed to convince her, and she handed me 29 thousand naira. A lot of money for a fugitive.

To cut the long story short, I took off from Benin at about 9 pm later that day in a long truck, carrying empty tomatoes baskets, heading up north. All I wanted was a drive to Lokoja, where my senior sister married to one crazy Igbira man stays, but the aboki driver, told me that his final stop is Kaduna. See me see goodluck. I arrived Kaduna yesterday afternoon and I immediately entered a bus to Sokoto.

Oga Governor, you can imagine my shock, hearing you direct that people like me should return to Benin and into prison. Who in my shoes does that? Borrow money to return to prison? Epa na wa for you o.

Sir, you should have directed that the escaping prisons should turn themselves in to the nearest prison offices, with a prerogative of mercy amnesty of reduction in prison terms, instead of asking that we return to the broken and burnt Benin prisons. Impossicant! For me, I'm leaving this night for Libya. Anything I see I take am.

I'm very sorry to disobey you, as somebody I like well well. I'm very sorry sir. No vex. But I must head out to Europe and try open a new page in my miserable life, that was cut short by poor judgment and anger mismanagement. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm certainly not coming to Benin soon.

I hope that you will forgive my behavior. I didn't ask for freedom. It was thrown at me. They freed me. So I moved. And we Moved. Men don gbaase. Aya omo no ma ye dross?

Domo Sir and Bye bye.
Yours Disobedient Citizen

Osaro Oyidan.
I congratulate this guy because what he did to get to where he is ehn... Congratulations once again and please don't do what will make you go back to prison ooo.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by LoveJesus87(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
TecM0:
grin

This guy funny sha

walai grin
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Bahamas95(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
PAWG:
Lol. I hear one guy wrote the governor, that he’s already on his way to Libya

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by LoveJesus87(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
lilvicky68:
Positive response indeed.. lol
More like Audio response
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Beautyaddy: 1:31pm On Oct 24, 2020
This Edo State Governor is very funny? How does he expect those prisoners to go back to their hell fire cage when they are not mad. cheesy

Let's just say that those prisoners that escaped have been given a failed system amnesty.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Nastofar(f): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Osaro Oyidan.
Usman Hotel
Shagari Village
Sokoto
21, October, 2020

His Excellency
Governor Obaseki,
Government House
Benin City.

Open Letter of Apology

Mr Governor, Domo. I just heard over the radio here in Sokoto, that you want all the escaped prisoners from White House and Oko Prison, Benin City, to return to prison within three days. I did not believe before, but as the local radio continuously announced it, I realized that it's true.

Sir, kindly permit me to introduce myself. I was born and raised in Benin. I attended Moslem Primary School, Ogbe, and later became a driver. In 2009, I was arrested for stabbing a guy, who was always oppressing me with fine cars, that his brothers was shipping in from Italy. I was charged to Court. Despite my lawyer's efforts, I was sentenced to Life Imprisonment, five years ago.

Since then, life has been bad. I always pray for death, as all I see around me is misery and deaths. So you can imagine my shock and joy, when my cellmate, Monday Akpihion, woke me up few days ago, and said people outside the prison dey paro for our matter, and they want us out.

I didn't believe at first, because I have given up hope of outside life. But when I saw men breaking through that yeye 5 inches hollow block fence, that Nigeria contractors deceived Government was strong to keep us inside, humbled and pliant, I moved. I joined to escaped, amidst hail of bullets, that sounded like Christmas knockouts to me.

I quickly threw down my blue prisoners uniform, and jubilantly joined the welcoming crowd on Airport Road. I was not too sure, if this was trap, so I ran towards Omoma Street, off Oko Central Road and stole a bed sheet, by the side of a quiet bungalow, with the owners too embarrassed to shout.

I moved further down the road and seized some fairly used shirts and a jean trouser from a horrified Igbo trader by Gapiona Street. I then ran towards Ugbor Road, GRA, fully dressed in my new well packaged clothes. With no phone or money, and not too certain of the reception my evil stepmother will provide, I decided to head to Aduwawa.

At the corner of Anglican Girls Grammar School, I saw a fashion shop, with a woman, seriously busy with a scissor and a tape stripped round her neck. I walked in and demanded money. As she attempted to argue, I made a fake attempt to pull out a gun. That was all I needed to convince her, and she handed me 29 thousand naira. A lot of money for a fugitive.

To cut the long story short, I took off from Benin at about 9 pm later that day in a long truck, carrying empty tomatoes baskets, heading up north. All I wanted was a drive to Lokoja, where my senior sister married to one crazy Igbira man stays, but the aboki driver, told me that his final stop is Kaduna. See me see goodluck. I arrived Kaduna yesterday afternoon and I immediately entered a bus to Sokoto.

Oga Governor, you can imagine my shock, hearing you direct that people like me should return to Benin and into prison. Who in my shoes does that? Borrow money to return to prison? Epa na wa for you o.

Sir, you should have directed that the escaping prisons should turn themselves in to the nearest prison offices, with a prerogative of mercy amnesty of reduction in prison terms, instead of asking that we return to the broken and burnt Benin prisons. Impossicant! For me, I'm leaving this night for Libya. Anything I see I take am.

I'm very sorry to disobey you, as somebody I like well well. I'm very sorry sir. No vex. But I must head out to Europe and try open a new page in my miserable life, that was cut short by poor judgment and anger mismanagement. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm certainly not coming to Benin soon.

I hope that you will forgive my behavior. I didn't ask for freedom. It was thrown at me. They freed me. So I moved. And we Moved. Men don gbaase. Aya omo no ma ye dross?

Domo Si

1 Like

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Oj777(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
This man too like jokes eeeh
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by okoloemmalex(m): 1:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mr. governor, if na you, you go return?

who wish to return to incarceration?

freedom is very expensive, don't expect them to come back Mr. man
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by DemonHunTER: 1:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
angry
After climbing that high fence, u say ma come back taaah! you lie. Werey oshi.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Oizee(f): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2020
Unless I'm commanded with charm, I can never use my own leg Waka go back, those that returned probably have no home or family, so they are scared of starting afresh, or they're mentally deranged, that is if there's any at all.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by kellybently(m): 1:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Mayng01:
Are you sure some have truly returned? Hmmm! I smell lies... or I say fake news from the government... I am very sure the fugitive are not as dumb as you think they are. As for the Leki shootings , we citizens are patiently waiting for the outcome of all investigations from our notorious leaders & government before we rain curses on you & your generations. Spit!

If u have few months to complete ur jail time. Is bettet u return.
Only if u are on awaiting trial or life imprisonment I ll advice you to not .......

1 Like

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by ogododo: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
one week indeed.. if obaseki was the prisoner will he come back
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Nweike190(m): 1:40pm On Oct 24, 2020
:
baby124:
Lmaooo. People wey don relocate? Obaseki just forget this matter... just go and paint your dirty prison, improve it and prepare it for the next batch. Maybe a nice prison will attract some to come back if dem no get food.

See you wey no get database sef de form Rambo. How you wan prove sey Na dem? Na you born dem?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Nickymezor(f): 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
This gov, is funny o let him jejely forget about them...They HV smelt freedom, Sanko can't be inviting again now.Infact they don pass out..
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Incognito403: 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
YorubaMod:
In dede-one-day's voice grin - Obaseki just reason am, if na you, you go return

He can't reason it. He's not a lunatic criminal.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Happyguy201: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
how will someone escape hellfire and voluntary return back to it .
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by MrLacoste4: 1:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
so after person don finally gain freedom, he go cm foolishly return back to prison abi??... well done sir
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by kehindetawede: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2020
This is a dangerous situation. Prisoners are now on the loose in a fractured security system. I hope all the escapees will be recaptured fast.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by Goodman247: 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2020
Comedians everywhere in Nigeria, some Don reach Cameroon, reach Ghana.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by tholhusomhie: 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2020
Which kind order be this......and he thinks they will return? He better intensify their search if he really wants them back.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by faithfull18(f): 1:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lol.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by kay29000(m): 1:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Lmao...

It's funny as hell. When it is not boarding house.
Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by UDUJ(m): 2:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
YorubaMod:
In dede-one-day's voice grin - Obaseki just reason am, if na you, you go return

Lmao cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Edo Jailbreak: Obaseki Gives Escaped Prisoners One Week To Return by chatinent: 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
We live in a joke of a country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Attempts To Rob Filling Station In Abuja (photo) / “When I Woke Up, I Realized My Kidney Was Gone” - 23-Year-Old Gambian Human Traf / Obituary: Eze Okafor Killed At Demolition Site In Ohafia Set For Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.