Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

My Thoughts & Reactions: Mr. President Finally Addresses Nigerians #endsar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Thoughts & Reactions: Mr. President Finally Addresses Nigerians #endsar (212 Views)

Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts & Reactions: Mr. President Finally Addresses Nigerians #endsar by alhajidembele: 12:12am On Oct 24, 2020
The 13 minute video of Mr. president addressing the nation, was an absolute waste of 13 minutes of my life. It was a case of: "they want me to address them abi? OK let me address them now" (in Mr. president's mind). I did not benefit anything from what President Muhammadu Buhari said in those meaningless 13 minutes that seemed like an eternity. The speech was supposed to serve the same purpose, as when players beg the referee to go watch VAR... and the referee comes back to give the verdict for a penalty or a disallowed goal - every Nigerian was looking forward to President Muhammadu Buhari's speech. Mr. president failed to address the side complaints of End SARS protesters: bad governance & corruption, bad roads, poor power supply, no refineries & fuel price hike, poor minimum wage & hike in price of rice, youth unemployment, poor exchange rate of the naira and poor health care. Well... I am not surprised. There was a time when Fashola and President Muhammadu Buhari were being asked questions side-by-side; each time Fashola talked, his voice was very loud... whenever Mr. president talked, his voice was not audible. The crowd praised and cheered President Muhammadu Buhari, despite the kind of answers he was providing that day (maybe out of fear or because they want favours or promotions). During this End SARS protest, at some point it nearly seemed like Biafra War of 1967 wanted to repeat itself in 2020. Mr. president's speech should not have been a pre-recorded speech, it should have been a live Media Interview. Celebrities, human right activists & random callers would be given the opportunity to phone Mr. president on live television, in order to ask questions and give contributions. Mr. president sir, you are not fit to be Nigeria's president; please resign in january 2021 and let someone else take over
Re: My Thoughts & Reactions: Mr. President Finally Addresses Nigerians #endsar by SoBright101: 2:26am On Oct 24, 2020
So bad.

Note that paid agents dominates this platform

Beware southerners. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west. They have more than twenty accounts, they would create tribal topics and make tribal comments with another accounts to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.

Also Be aware that tactics and plans has been deployed to cover up the massacre since all their efforts to break southern unity were not fruitful. They have created a lot of Facebook and Twitter accounts with Yoruba or Igbo names for this purpose, one of them is to post pictures or video of people who debunked being killed, those pictures were scripted and earlier been circulated for this purpose. They would discredit real occurrence and give it another title and narratives. Beware of the propaganda
Re: My Thoughts & Reactions: Mr. President Finally Addresses Nigerians #endsar by alhajidembele: 11:25am On Oct 24, 2020
Mr. president's speech shouldn't have been pre-recorded, it should have been a live Media Interview. Celebrities, human right activists & random callers should have been given the opportunity to phone Mr. president on live television, in order to ask questions & give contributions
Re: My Thoughts & Reactions: Mr. President Finally Addresses Nigerians #endsar by alhajidembele: 11:28am On Oct 24, 2020
It's a shame... only 66 views. How can we reconstruct Nigeria, when we are not united?
Re: My Thoughts & Reactions: Mr. President Finally Addresses Nigerians #endsar by virginprincess(f): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2020
That man called buhari is so annoying, you needed to see the way i was annoyed after he read the nonsense his fellow criminals wrote for him, i wish i never listened to him at all.

(1) (Reply)

When You Try To Fit Her Criteria / Some Helpful Lessons In Life / Aegean Airlines Reservations ☎️ 1866 (297) 5818 Phone Number.. .hdiajoak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.