Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Some Helpful Lessons In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Helpful Lessons In Life (211 Views)

How I Learnt My Lessons In Hard Way,men Are Generally Wicked.. / Okoye Uche: "Sex With Wizkid, One Of My Goals In Life" / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Helpful Lessons In Life by sirdumle: 9:41am On Oct 25, 2020
1. Learned how to live in the present without feeling anxious what the future holds.

2. Stopped having unrealistic expectations.

3. Became extremely picky and selective about sharing the most important resource of life I have - time.
4. Cultivated self-control and patience.

5. Became as self-reliant as possible.

6. Learned to become unaffected by emotions. Especially the harmful ones, such as anger, contempt, and fear.

7. Realized that not everything needs to be pleasurable in life. Sometimes you just have to deal with unpleasant things if you want to achieve your goals and move forward.

8 Mastered the art of feeling indifferent towards the things you have no control over, such as how others perceive you, who likes or dislikes you, what they say about you etc.

9. Learned that the more easily provoked you are, the more easily you can be controlled by others.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

☎️ +1866-[ 297 ] -5818 Spirit Airlines Reservations Phone Number ...ajsajskjs / Nairalanders Suggest The One You Know. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.