Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Funke Akindele's Husband Under Attack - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funke Akindele's Husband Under Attack (3345 Views)

23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love / 23 Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Love / How To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele's Husband Under Attack by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2020
Irrelevant people
Re: Funke Akindele's Husband Under Attack by daniddan1999: 9:59am On Oct 24, 2020
I bought two sachets tomatoes 300 yesterday 150 per sachet. cheesy
beautyhd:
That Jjc is not wise, someone asked very brilliant questions and you started attacking him.

He gave you what you wanted, it's a pity Funke has been dragged into this.

That Jjc is one of the enemies of this country.

On a serious note, Buhari needs to find out from GEJ how he did all those. We don't want change again let him take Nigeria to how he met it.

Rice a bag 8k, satchet tomatoes 40 naira, pure water a bag 65 naira, 165 naira to a dollar etc
Re: Funke Akindele's Husband Under Attack by luvyaself95(m): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2020
Soso get bad mouth no be small he finished jjc and that one come dey talk nonsense...
Re: Funke Akindele's Husband Under Attack by potent5(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2020
Stop cracking me up abeg. You don't want change again? He should take us back to us back to where we were? Lai Lai.
beautyhd:
That Jjc is not wise, someone asked very brilliant questions and you started attacking him.

He gave you what you wanted, it's a pity Funke has been dragged into this.

That Jjc is one of the enemies of this country.

On a serious note, Buhari needs to find out from GEJ how he did all those. We don't want change again let him take Nigeria to how he met it.

Rice a bag 8k, satchet tomatoes 40 naira, pure water a bag 65 naira, 165 naira to a dollar etc
Re: Funke Akindele's Husband Under Attack by Myself2(m): 11:32am On Oct 24, 2020
SARSUPDATE:
No he asked if his money was clean. TkO

That's nothing cos for a man to be a wife. Come on, that's it
Re: Funke Akindele's Husband Under Attack by MJluv(f): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin
Your husband funke
Uppercut grin
Re: Funke Akindele's Husband Under Attack by SeunDobo(m): 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2020
Nicklaus619:
The guy said your husband funke is my friend cheesy
What an unnecessary upper cut shocked grin

Na that things it take spoil jjc level ���

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finally LAUNCHED!! Your Girlfriend Could Be Molesting A Boy As We Speak! (photo) / I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin / Owerri Girl Cries Out That Imo Girls Prefer Prostitution To Marriage: Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.