Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,697 members, 7,813,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin (3341 Views)

Instead Of You To Marry Another Girl,I Will Kill You & Kill Myself - Sugar Mummy / I Want To Marry Her But Discovered This Thing / I Nearly Toast My Friends Mother Yesterday God Save Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by LUAN(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2022
You may think that the worst thing to happen to a man is for him to take care of another man's child/children which the wife birth in his own house, No. This short story of my stupidity, ignorance, SIMPing is the worst thing to happen to a man on planet earth.
I went to pick This girl up that wanted to visit me at The junction on our way to my house she told me she wanted to get some drugs, wen we reach the chimist she requested for beecham ampiclox and one other drugs at the chimist which I paid for the drugs with my hard earn #500. On our way to my house a call came to her phone, they guy asked her if the has gotten home and she said 'yes', that was how I knew she was coming back from a man's house because she chatted me up to come pick her at a junction very close to my house, while we were still going to my house, my friend that was at home call me that my mum has come to my house to visit me. Na so my mind cut because I no go get mind do anything with her again, wen we reach house, she stay few minutes before leaving. The following week, at the work place a group of guys were discussing how girls are now using beecham ampiclox and one other drugs after raw sex, naso I shock, I come remember how another man fvck this girl, I come be the one to buy her drugs. Omor, I couldn't believe I had call my friend to asked about the usage of beecham ampiclox, he told me that girl are now using it after raw sex , that his girlfriend dey buy am almost everyday. I nearly pass away. Because I saw myself as The most stupid SIMP ever liveth. It been 2yrs now and that was my last SIMPing experience, tho I can't still forgive myself wen I remember The senerio.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by nickyj19: 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin

2 Likes

Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by shawante(m): 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
4get about it and move on..

3 Likes

Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by czarr(m): 6:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bro, it happens.
Forgive yourself bro

3 Likes

Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by AJOBI77(m): 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
We learn everyday grin

1 Like

Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by Bluezy13(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Imagine say na your last card you carry buy that Beecham Ampiclox angry

Chai...

3 Likes

Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by siofra(f): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
Eeyah!

What can I say?

Ntooorr tongue
Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by EmzyT: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2022
Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by Moneyyman: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
How another cum inside babe, na you come buy her emergency contraceptive? grin grin grin

See why you can't blame redpillers too much ba?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
N500 worth simp

1 Like

Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by goshikid: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2022
I no see myself dy buy anything give babe except for my sisters

Never

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by LUAN(m): 7:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
Moneyyman:
How another cum inside babe, na you come buy her emergency contraceptive? grin grin grin

See why you can't blame redpillers too much ba?
omor , the thing still dey vex me, I no fit forgive myself. Each time I remember, I go just lost appetite or lost sleep at night

1 Like

Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by okoroemeka(m): 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
LUAN:
You may think that the worst thing to happen to a man is for him to take care of another man's child/children which the wife birth in his own house, No. This short story of my stupidity, ignorance, SIMPing is the worst thing to happen to a man on planet earth.
I follow this girl that wanted to visit me to go get beecham ampiclox and one other drugs at the chimist with my hard earn #500. On our way to my house a call came to her phone, they guy asked her if the has gotten home and she said 'yes', that was how I knew she was coming back from a man's house because she chatted me up to come pick her at a junction very close to my house, while were still going to my house, my friend that was at home call me that my mum has come to my house to visit me. Na so my mind cut because I no go get mind do anything with her again, wen we reach house, she stay few minutes before leaving. The following week, at the work place a group of guys were discussing how girls are now using beecham ampiclox and one other drugs after raw sex, naso I shock, I come remember how another man fvck this girl, I come be the one to buy her drugs. Omor, I couldn't believe I had call my friend to asked about the usage of beecham ampiclox, he told me that girl are now using it after raw sex , that his girlfriend dey buy am almost everyday. I nearly pass away. Because I saw myself as The most stupid SIMP ever liveth. It been 2yrs now and that was my last SIMPing experience, tho I can't still forgive myself wen I remember The senerio.
you are lucky not to put your dick,I remembered the day I shed my simp coat,there is this girl I really love,like when we are still wild and free,I fell in love with this beautiful angel,one day I went to her workplace around 4pm and she told me to go and prepare that she is coming to my house,hmmm!,lucky me,so I rushed home,tidy everywhere and she came by 5:30pm,after small touching we went down to the big deal,I brought out my dick and plunged it into her pvssy to encounter more than a half cup of fresh sperm inside that poured out on my bedsheet like akamu,MY GOD!!I I confronted her and she broke down crying and confessing that she first branched to another guy's house and received two hot rounds before coming to my place, within a short space of 1 hr, incredible,that is how Indian lovey lovey clear for my eyes.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by LUAN(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Bluezy13:
Imagine say na your last card you carry buy that Beecham Ampiclox angry

Chai...
bro , e better make i take care of another man's child than that' wey happen to me

1 Like

Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by LUAN(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
okoroemeka:
you are lucky not to put your dick,I remembered the day I shed my simp coat,there is this girl I really love,like when we are still wild and free,I fell in love with this beautiful angel,one day I went to her workplace around 4pm and she told me to go and prepare that she is coming to my house,hmmm!,lucky me,so I rushed home,tidy everywhere and she came by 5:30pm,after small touching we went down to the big deal,I brought out my dick and plunged it into her pvssy to encounter more than a half cup of fresh sperm inside that poured out on my bedsheet like akamu,MY GOD!!I I confronted her and she broke down crying and confessing that she first branched to another guy's house and received two hot rounds before coming to my place, within a short space of 1 hr, incredible,that is how Indian lovey lovey clear for my eyes.
omor, na that thing still dey vex me
Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by Miraxzeebility(m): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Hahahahaha.

We don't do such here.
Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by LUAN(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Miraxzeebility:
Hahahahaha.

We don't do such here.
omor , I don change after that day.
Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by Karleb(m): 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
okoroemeka:

Omo! shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by Brainmytool: 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2022
You don't know wat is going on

Anything, I mean anything dat will make SIMPS cry undiluted Blood is appreciable.
Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by DhanBaba(m): 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
Is this playing?
Chai 70 years old man
��
Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by LUAN(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
Brainmytool:
You don't know wat is going on

Anything, I mean anything dat will make SIMPS cry undiluted Blood is appreciable.
bro I don change since that day, God bless the creator of one popular thread here, the thread change my life

1 Like

Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by LUAN(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
DhanBaba:

Is this playing?
Chai 70 years old man
��
it was a very urgly situation bro
Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by posty56: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2022
the only people against redpill zare women who don't want men to be free ,and white knights who think they'll get
girls if they stand with them

2 Likes

Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by LUAN(m): 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
posty56:
the only people against redpill zare women who don't want men to be free ,and white knights who think they'll get
girls if they stand with them
am not a simp anymore,. I was not 100% SIMP by that time, she was just a girl who lived close to my street ( almost the same street), she just chatted me up that very day that she want to visit me because for about a yr two of us did not see or chat because I wasn't in my City. It was after picking her at the junction that she told she wanted to buy some drugs herself.
Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by Nyascobar1414: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2022
Actually, anything that will make simps cry is always condone..

Thank God you ain't a simp anymore..

Go home and stay woke King!
Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by Nyascobar1414: 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
okoroemeka:

This your story turned me on fr..lmaoo

1 Like

Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by Nonexisting: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
It's alright brother, we all have our simping stories but thank God for his grace that abounds. Truth is that we all need to simp first before swallowing the redpill. If not, we will not really appreciate the saving grace that comes with the pill. I was one of the greatest simps this country has witnessed but hey, it's all good now.

7 Likes

Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by EzegeNdiigbo: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2022
Use style make her buy something for you that Worth 500H!!
What other drug is that??
Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by 40fy: 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2022

**Hahaha!! grin
**When you realized your mistake, like a victim of rape; you were full of self hate!!!

Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by Princeokwuego1(m): 3:38am On Jul 29, 2022
I bleeped a girl and refused to give her ftare because she didn't worth it. she called her bf to send it he did I still collect 2k give her 3k because he send it in my account..I no get joy

7 Likes

Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by Rexymania(m): 7:02am On Jul 29, 2022
Girls dey para walahi, if you give them chance, Dem go override you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Nearly Kill Myself After I Discovered This My Biggest Act Of Stupidity/simpin by Streetmovement(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

You don turn pharmacy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Married At Last! Niralanders Help Me Thank God / Beautiful And Pretty Face Vs Perfect Body Form. Your Pick. / Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.