Stats: 3,195,259 members, 7,957,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) (57093 Views)

Aerial View Of Peter Obi Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos (Pics, Video) / ‘No Tear Gas, No Helmet’ — Senior Police Officers Tell IGP How #EndSARS Went Out / Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by 4tomandchi: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
When I heard that the government wanted to share palliative I just knew that it was another plot to defraud Nigerians the corruption in that scheme is just a glimpse of how people in government are corrupted.

They scammed Nigerians with their huge budget on palliative that never got to the citizens and now God has exposed them.

To our youths who they now referred to as "thugs" please refrain from looting business that was built with sweat, tears and blood of well meaning Nigerians don't burn down public property in this continuous deficit in physical structure development you are only taking us backwards. But loot as many warehouses where palliative are hidden instead of distributed.

#BuhariIsAScam [color=#006600][/color]

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Sijo01(f): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2020
Just like a war zone undecided
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Overgrownbaby: 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zionmdde:
As they investigating d police officers they should also investigate those caught on camera during these destructions. enough of d blame game,trace these hoodlums, arrest dem and gives us their names. at least it will shut some agents of division up
you should go and arrest them na
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Freksy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
There was no destruction. Those things were video-shopped.

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by underwearsgift: 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Insurance covered...

Guys this is real oh, check the below instruction to claim oh. I have been paid mine.

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Tmonex: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
OP I almost cried. The song is quite moody
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by aspirebig: 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nigeria government cannot give you free palliative rice but you expect #1 to 1$.

Is it by mouth, no economic policies, they country is on auto run negatively, no checks of any type.
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Tareq1105: 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ovokoo:
Na waoo

Those hoodlums that burnt facilities in Lagos State will equally suffer too.
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2020
this is the massacre that happened

The massacres of infrastructures

Every property that was burnt and destroyed, a piece of it need to be put at the lekki toll gate for remembrance to those anarchists that want nigeria destroyed. and then a memorial need to be built to in respect to all businesses and properties lost.

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by promotervickky(m): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
I can never set fire in a bus or anything! Why did they allow their minds to get to that extent!

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by ecomalchemist(m): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
The destruction wasn't necessary after all but this is just a tip of the iceberg as regards the 2023 general elections.

Everywhere go RED.

Do you know over 20 million people are suffering from low blood pressure across Nigeria & most of them aren't even aware.

According to research, this number is calculated as 30.7% among men and 25.2% among women.

Get a fit pro smartwatch today to check your heart rate, blood and oxygen pressure in a cost effective way.

Check my signature
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Tareq1105: 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ovokoo:
Na waoo

Those hoodlums that burnt those buses in Lagos State will equally suffer too.

Den go tey for Bus Stop.

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by sweetrace(f): 9:24pm On Oct 26, 2020
I don’t believe thugs burnt down the BRT buses. They would have stolen the buses. The police needs to investigate this thoroughly. Who will gain from the loss of BRT buses?

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
As nathaniel bassey explained, the hoodlums or thugs are Nigerians who don't have hope so they rather scatter everything so we wld all be in the same boat
I pray that soon,like a dream of the night ..our captivity will turn,a new Nigeria will emerge and become one that many will want to affiliate with
I guess that another way to look at it, because does affected after giving it some thought they would put the final blame on the government.

They should refuse any form of help from the government and demand a better Nigeria.
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Superjazz: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
As nathaniel bassey explained, the hoodlums or thugs are Nigerians who don't have hope so they rather scatter everything so we wld all be in the same boat
I pray that soon,like a dream of the night ..our captivity will turn,a new Nigeria will emerge and become one that many will want to affiliate with
let nigeria breakup that's the only way this dreeam of yours can ever have a chance to manifest
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Goodzinny: 9:25pm On Oct 26, 2020
But guys, this is too much now. This particular one, the BRT buses walahi na we go suffer am.

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by jchioma: 9:26pm On Oct 26, 2020
So? What do you want us to do?
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Pioneer01: 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Nah we go suffer am oo
No be small
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Figger(m): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
e shock them
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Eriokanmi: 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Amen!
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by jacyhelen(f): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
ToluNazzal:

Our battle is not tribal or religious.
They only use tribe and religion to divide us to make us fight each other.

It’s NOT a hausa vs yoruba fight.
It’s NOT a igbo vs hausa fight.
It’s the People vs the Elites.!!
It's the Youths vs the Greedy Politicians!
#EndInjusticeInNigeria
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by jchioma: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
sweetrace:
I don’t believe thugs burnt down the BRT buses. They would have stolen the buses. The police needs to investigate this thoroughly. Who will gain from the loss of BRT buses?

It was coordinated and they know the perpetrators, but it's alright. Las laa, everyone will be alright.

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by jacyhelen(f): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
Our battle is not tribal or religious.
They only use tribe and religion to divide us to make us fight each other.

It’s NOT a hausa vs yoruba fight.
It’s NOT a igbo vs hausa fight.
It’s the People vs the Elites.!!
It's the Youths vs the Greedy Politicians!
#EndInjusticeInNigeria
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Omezif(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2020
this is not small destruction this lazy youths caused .
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by pacificom: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Peoples hope is in government. Because the nations resources belong to the citizens. We only votes the leaders to represent us. But that relationship has turn to that of slaves and masters in nigeria. The irresponsibility of a child is the fault of the parent. Nigeria made multi million during oil boom years back, how many youths do they empower? How many of our youths did the government sponsor to study on scholarship, how many of our disabled citizens get assistance from the government, and what becomes of our retirees? Did you think Late obafemi Awolowo, Sir Tafa Balewa, and chief Nnamdi Azikwe were crazy to grant citizens free education and free health. This is where our new generation leaders mis things. A popular adage says "A child that parent deny training today will be the one to sell the family fortunes tomorrow" .
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by mdchikezie(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
YOU MEAN THIS PHOTOSHOPPING THAT YOU DID HERE
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Gkay1(m): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
OK na
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Kuginzi: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hand work of Hoodlums (Enemies of Nigeria)
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by EMMY76: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
This is really massive destruction is not going to be easy to rebuild all these in this covid 19 economy.
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by sylve11: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

He is right. Those who feel they do not have hope are filled wizardry tendencies. If my own nor good, make your own nor good too. They can spoil things for Africa. If they envy something in you, they will lie against you at will just to make them feel good. But who God don bless, no one curse. cool

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Dodger8(m): 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zionmdde:
As they investigating d police officers they should also investigate those caught on camera during these destructions. enough of d blame game,trace these hoodlums, arrest dem and gives us their names. at least it will shut some agents of division up
And while they are investigating those "hoodlums" please lets not forget to investigate the hoodlums in Bourdillon and Abuja who have looted destinies of a generation. All hoodlums matter please.

Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo)