Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) (56923 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Twitter, Liable For #endsars Destruction In Nigeria / ‘No Tear Gas, No Helmet’ — Senior Police Officers Tell IGP How #EndSARS Went Out / Massive EndSARS Damage And Destruction In Lagos. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Celebsnews2: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
Thisnis is so bad.
Meanwhile,
Just in: Nigerian Comedian, Ebiye, has finally been arr£sted, embarrassed and detained for not being able to pay for Benz he got on credit last year...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt5t65ZMrmQ
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by sacajawea: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
You this Stupid Spoilt Fat, Empty-headed Bitch again! @Tolunazzal if you don't have anything to do with your time and surplus money, this is a suggestion: LEARN TWO OR THREE MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS, GO TO A AN ORPHANAGE AND PLAY FOR THEM FREE, ALSO DONATE CASH AND GOODS TO THEM.
now I could create time to watch that kinda Shiit. Stupid Spoilt Brat!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by akure1stson: 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
The destruction of public transportation were not necessary

those Oyigbo and ebute meta thugs in Lagos, dey dont care. they are so devilish and destructive
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by lymelyte(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
Pierced:
As in...... Lagos was really destroyed.

All LASTMA and VIO offices were burnt
Lagos State high court was burnt down.
TVC was burnt down.
The Nation newspaper was burnt down.
Shop rite in lekki and surulere were looted.
17 police station were burnt down.
Oba of Lagos palace burnt and staff of office stolen.
And many more I can't remember.

The people these things really taught a lesson are sanwo-olu and tinubu.....the next time they are to take action they will think of the consequences of their actions.

exactly.. The killings in lekki infuriated everyone including the hoodlums..
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by sacajawea: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
And Fvck you Lala for bringing this bitch to Frontpage ��
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by lymelyte(m): 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2020
Decolonel:
My brother, you just witnessed the aftermath of how war will look like if it finally happens. This is just a protest and the result is like this. Imagine 2023.. I comment my reserve
true talk. This destruction and chaos should be a reality check for these evil politicians.. Na war 2023 go bring come..

1 Like

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Kobicove(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
As nathaniel bassey explained, the hoodlums or thugs are Nigerians who don't have hope so they rather scatter everything so we wld all be in the same boat
I pray that soon,like a dream of the night ..our captivity will turn,a new Nigeria will emerge and become one that many will want to affiliate with

Exactly, the destruction was done more out of envy and bab belle than out of grief or protest undecided
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by dvkot(m): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2020
Well it's fake news, we all know its dragon that cause the destruction... very what? Very Good!
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by mrkings84(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
How did all these affected Tinubu, politicians and other wealthy elites?
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Bigchristo: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zionmdde:
As they investigating d police officers they should also investigate those caught on camera during these destructions. enough of d blame game,trace these hoodlums, arrest dem and gives us their names. at least it will shut some agents of division up
You also forgot to mention that the government should arrest and prosecute the military officers who carried out shooting of unarmed protesters, we Nigerians always knows how to write nonsense sometime with biased reasoning and ideology, without solving the causes of the protest the government do not have any rights to make an arrest if you live in a civilized country you will get to know what the government did was act of provocation by giving order to military shooting unarmed citizens protesting for their rights such facts can’t be disputed.
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Yemi7up: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2020
Zionmdde:
As they investigating d police officers they should also investigate those caught on camera during these destructions. enough of d blame game,trace these hoodlums, arrest dem and gives us their names. at least it will shut some agents of division up
God bless you, they must be punish.
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by mmsen: 10:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
As nathaniel bassey explained, the hoodlums or thugs are Nigerians who don't have hope so they rather scatter everything so we wld all be in the same boat
I pray that soon,like a dream of the night ..our captivity will turn,a new Nigeria will emerge and become one that many will want to affiliate with

So long as Nigerians don't display their usual collective short memory and tribalistic stupidity it might be the dawn of something good.

But only if they are willing to put their petty ethno-linguistic and religious sentiments to one side in order to get the essentials in place.

Otherwise it will be another 6 decades of unnecessary suffering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Amanda4life: 10:10pm On Oct 26, 2020
Pierced:

TVC was burnt down.

The people these things really taught a lesson are sanwo-olu and tinubu.....the next time they are to take action they will think of the consequences of their actions.

THATS WHY THEY HAD TO FINE CHANNEL, AIT AND RISE TV TO MAKE THEIR MONEY back.

MY HUMBLE ADVICE TO LAGOS STATE IS TO TAKE THINGS EASY TO REBUILD,

DONT PUSH THE FRUSTRATION TO TV CHANNELS

JUST TAKE THE BLAME AND RESPONSIBILITY AND QUIETLY RE BUILD.

LAGOS IS THE HEART OF NIGERIA.

ANY PROBLEM IN LAGOS WILL AFFECT EVERY PART OF THE COUNTRY.

SO, LAGOS POLITICIANS THREAD SOFTLY MAKE NIGERIA NO SPOIL OR SCATTER FOR UR HAND.

NIGERIA WAN SCATTER, E DEY LOOK FOR HAND WRY GO HELP AM
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Amanda4life: 10:11pm On Oct 26, 2020
Pierced:

TVC was burnt down. hu

THATS WHY THEY HAD TO FINE CHANNEL, AIT AND RISE TV TO MAKE THEIR MONEY back.

MY HUMBLE ADVICE TO LAGOS STATE IS TO TAKE THINGS EASY TO REBUILD,

DONT PUSH THE FRUSTRATION TO TV CHANNELS

JUST TAKE THE BLAME AND RESPONSIBILITY AND QUIETLY RE BUILD.

LAGOS IS THE HEART OF NIGERIA.

ANY PROBLEM IN LAGOS WILL AFFECT EVERY PART OF THE COUNTRY.

SO, LAGOS POLITICIANS THREAD SOFTLY MAKE NIGERIA NO SPOIL OR SCATTER FOR UR HAND.

NIGERIA WAN SCATTER, E DEY LOOK FOR HAND WRY GO HELP AM
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Amanda4life: 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2020
NOW, THEY WILL SEE AND WEIGHT BENEFITS OF HAVING THUGS AROUND THEM
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by xcelentattitude(m): 10:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
Na wa o... Nairaland no dey even share palliative..
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by greggng: 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2020
What baffles me is how all Nigerian youths are united in looting and vandalism ...are this the kind of leaders we are gonna 've tomorrow . Nigeria is doomed ...
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by MajohBankz: 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2020
piggyvestashawo:
I guess it's a retaliation in response to the fact that a brt bus converged thugs to hurt protesters. Everyone saw the video of thugs alighting from one of the brt buses.
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Basicend: 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Absolutely true,

I can't just imagine how a natural and sane human being, will burn or even destroy a very clean beautiful building, car, edifice etc.

Same applies to how a human being will remove knife, sharp objects etc and cut another human to death and bleeding.

Those are extremely possessed by demons. That's just it.

They have lost hope definitely.
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by OdenKelechi(m): 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
The burning of those BRT busses were uncalled for. I know that BRT spot, always very busy in the morning. Helps alot of people
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by ibuildstuff(m): 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
It's thesame hoodlums politicians use to steal ballot box during election. -femi falana
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Strech(m): 11:56pm On Oct 26, 2020
lalasticlala:

Adding pictures to your threads will make it more interesting and spice it up
all hail King lala the snake master..
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by Benrosaria(m): 2:32am On Oct 27, 2020
longetivity:
we need HOPE

We just don’t need this now, let’s deal with our contentment. We are just too greedy and hypocritical that’s why the government can do those things and call it “THOINGS”
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by frozen70(f): 2:44am On Oct 27, 2020
piggyvestashawo:

Honestly it was uncalled for
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by BreconHills(m): 3:51am On Oct 27, 2020
Pierced:

TVC was burnt down.

And the hundreds of thousands with lost livelihoods, the businesses that employ them, the loans they have outstanding? What lesson did all this teach them?

Do you think the thugs destroyed and looted those buildings because of Tinubu and Sanwo-Olu? They looted it because they could, not because of your political sophistry and if order had not been re-established, they would have continued until they reached your house.

Government policy has been poor, too many people are unemployed while a few become fantastically rich but this is not any single persons doing. It is the result of a system that goes all the way back to the slave trade era. If you keep fighting individuals, the system will continue to prosper because its strength is diverting you from itself to its beneficiaries.

Try to have some empathy for the ordinary Nigerian. The wiping out of a few zeroes from the filthy rich is not enough justification for the wiping out of people whose only crime is to have set up a business in Nigeria instead of exporting the proceeds to Dubai.

1 Like

Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by mywells: 4:05am On Oct 27, 2020
Karma,karma,karma at work, from the reckless dryvas of this BRT buses,to the cluelessness of LASTMA and VIO,A policeman sitting on a royal stool is a scam of the highest order,The Oniru royal house too are not smiling,the agberos hirachy too are unrest, this is just a tip of an ice Berg,a time is coming all uniforms men starting from soldier to the last name in force would be sent to barracks ,a lot of shit as in shit happen in this Lagos.
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by faithfull18(f): 5:36am On Oct 27, 2020
Bad.
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by BigBrother9ja: 6:31am On Oct 27, 2020
ToluNazzal:
So, I took a drive around the Ojodu-Berger axis of Lagos state after the carnage that happened a few days ago and i could see some destruction which includes the Police Station at Grammar school, the FRSC/VIO office as well as the BRT part at Berger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MHGgprZmuI

I saw the burnt BRT Buses at Berger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vgjPM3Zu88
What kind of rubbish video is this ?
Especially the first one
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by JaffyJoe(m): 6:43am On Oct 27, 2020
WhatCanIsay:
Some few months ago, we used to say that Nigerians can't unite to either protest or demonstrate. We used to say that we are too divided to move together.

This past few weeks proved a lot of people wrong. And a lot have gotten very very jittery, especially those in government and our politicians.

Although I'm against the aftermath which is the violence, I'm actually happy and excited that the youths are still alive and united.

It just takes a spark to make a fire.

The North stayed away though.
Re: I Went Out After The Destruction In Lagos (pics, Video) by hardbody: 6:54am On Oct 27, 2020
ToluNazzal:
So, I took a drive around the Ojodu-Berger axis of Lagos state after the carnage that happened a few days ago and i could see some destruction which includes the Police Station at Grammar school, the FRSC/VIO office as well as the BRT part at Berger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MHGgprZmuI

I saw the burnt BRT Buses at Berger

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vgjPM3Zu88

You photoshopped it all. Ask the military high command if I am lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Rochas Okorocha In Court / Policy Documents: Moment Buhari's Ministers-Designates Picked One Bag Each (Pix) / Aisha Buhari And Dolapo Osinbajo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.