Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl (11224 Views)

Share Your Mumu Experience With A Lady / Do u have or your woman always have Dryness during sex Or No Sexual urge . / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Escabado: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
You know lots of girls are very rigid and there no is no especially when they see you as mumu .

So guys what's the highest gift,money or other effort you have used to try to sleep with a girl but finally you succeeded or didn't succeed

Back in the days, there was this girl that usually ask me for 2k and 3k and I use to give her thinking she will fvk me, after I calculated all the money ii have given her and is running close to 32k and this girl no gree give me her tin. I just back off and since then I started asking new girls I meet how much for fvk before I give you any money .

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Mokason288(m): 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
embarassed
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by DaddyRochie1642: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
To Slap you dey hungry me

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Fahdiga(m): 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
why don't you lead from the front. start by gisting us about your own escapades
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Shortyy(f): 2:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
SMH. Alpha male indeed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Escabado: 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:
SMH. Alpha male indeed

I like short slim girls. I want to do hook up with you. How much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by JONSYN7154: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
To Slap you dey hungry me
grin
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by SeunDobo(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
This question you ask me make me remember my mumu day ...it's dey pain till tomorrow ...

Like 8 years ago I still dey school for Ekiti I meet one girl for Facebook , she dey lives for Ibadan ..we chatted for sometimes and I ask her to come and greet me all the way from Ibadan to Ekiti this girl come and she didn't let me have sex with her ..I vex I told her second day make she dey go back .. I still buy slippers and give her money .. I have beautiful heart but the Girl mumu mi ...hin pain me eheheh and I don drink Origin bottle dat day

11 Likes

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by SyIvalord: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lol. There was a thread about the cheapest things guys had done for a girl to get into her panties and so many guys(including liars) commented about how they had used indomie, biscuits and even cheaper things to get sex from girls.

Now there is a thread that requires guys to state the most expensive things they had done for girls just to gain access into their panties, without being successful but everyone keeps mum. No one wants to admit to being a "maga."

All these pseudo-alpha males though, most of y'all are as fake as Nicki's boobs. We all know how gullible y'all are in the real world, especially when it comes to dealing with anything with a pussy.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Shortyy(f): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Escabado:

I like short slim girls. I want to do hook up with you. How much
May God forgive you.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Escabado: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:

May God forgive you.

Calm down I may even marry you. Check your email I sent you private message

2 Likes

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2020
I haven't tried to lay with anyone, just let it happen.

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Shortyy(f): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2020
Escabado:

Calm down I may even marry you. Check your email I sent you private message
Get behind me Satan.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by drsmart2050(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin grin
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Telegram234(m): 4:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
Shortyy:
Get behind me Satan.
u mean he should get behind u to do doggy style.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Escabado: 5:23pm On Oct 24, 2020
Telegram234:

cheesy grin grin exactly . She have even given me her phone for short time 3k . From back and front

5 Likes

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by davooomat(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by babaneenoni(m): 6:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
make ah no lie na the same thing ah dey do too no time for love just tell me how much for the thing
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Telegram234(m): 7:46pm On Oct 24, 2020
Escabado:

cheesy grin grin exactly . She have even given me her phone for short time 3k . From back and front
bro, i am a good follower but do u know dat now is not the time for dis stuffs, we are currently mourning. .
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Angelacruz: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2020
nawoo
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2020
Lol
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by fati2001(m): 8:46pm On Oct 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
I once traveled to oko polytechnic to see this girl I met on facebook. I dressed up really nice and sprayed the perfume i sell thru networking (Federico mahora). When I got there and met this girl in a fast food I got the shock of life. Omo if u see this babe gap teeth, the stuff is like hoe. I started asking myself how did I not see this in her pictures. It's like where two trailer jam each other they faced opposite direction. Mehn I was ashamed of myself. Its a bit late so I cudnt go back home I had to lodge. Bro this babe slept one side till I work up in the morning. I was nice to her so she won't feel bad. I left the hotel by 7 o'clock in the morning and deleted her number asap.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
SyIvalord:
Lol. There was a thread about the cheapest things guys had done for a girl to get into her panties and so many guys(including liars) commented about how they had used indomie, biscuits and even cheaper things to get sex from girls.

Now there is a thread that requires guys to state the most expensive things they had done for girls just to gain access into their panties, without being successful but everyone keeps mum. No one wants to admit to being a "maga."

All these pseudo-alpha males though, most of y'all are as fake as Nicki's boobs. We are know how gullible y'all are in the real world, especially when it comes to dealing with anything with a pussy.

Sweet uppercut cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Escabado: 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2020
Telegram234:

bro, i am a good follower but do u know dat now is not the time for dis stuffs, we are currently mourning. .

Don't allow Nigeria problem to waigh you down. Remember problem no dey finish grin grin grin

For now I want laff

1 Like

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Dreadlock69(m): 11:08pm On Oct 24, 2020
No expensive I give from the heart ,but i done do mumu thing
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 24, 2020
Telegram234:

Laugh Wan kill me
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Okoroawusa: 11:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
The Toto na gold?

Abeg make Toto park well. I beg the owner of toto she give me I move on...
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Okoroawusa: 11:30pm On Oct 24, 2020
Funkyswagzz:
I once traveled to oko polytechnic to see this girl I met on facebook. I dressed up really nice and sprayed the perfume i sell thru networking (Federico mahora). When I got there and met this girl in a fast food I got the shock of life. Omo if u see this babe gap teeth, the stuff is like hoe. I started asking myself how did I not see this in her pictures. It's like where two trailer jam each other they faced opposite direction. Mehn I was ashamed of myself. Its a bit late so I cudnt go back home I had to lodge. Bro this babe slept one side till I work up in the morning. I was nice to her so she won't feel bad. I left the hotel by 7 o'clock in the morning and deleted her number asap.
"Slept one side" as in you no attempt to fvck or u beg she no gree?
Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Freelane33(m): 12:41am On Oct 25, 2020
grin ! Na BAD BOY YOU GO BE grin .. thumb up
Telegram234:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Highest mumu U have don to sleep With A Girl by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:06am On Oct 25, 2020
Okoroawusa:

"Slept one side" as in you no attempt to fvck or u beg she no gree?

This babe went to her place and made noodles and fried egg. Like she was nice and all. When I saw her it was a complete turn off bro. Dude theres no way I was gonna have sex with her.. alot of things was goin thru my head. Just imagine this babe came to visit me and my friends see her...

There was a girl eating all by herself while I was waiting for her and she's pretty. Like I felt so insecure when she came around. Bro it was such a horrible experience. It's been over a yr I've not asked a girl to come see me on FB. I use other platforms like badoo where I get matured girls. I have so many girls number and I don't know which one to call. Mehn that shit is so distracting. Had to shot it down so I can focus on my business.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Woman Kpekus Always Dries Up! / Meet This Sexy Lady Who Is Nurse And Slay Queen. PHOTOS / Ladies When A Guy Ask For Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.