Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,811 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? (11369 Views)

Ladies Will You Still Love Your Man After He Treats You Like This ?(PIC) / Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? / Do You Still Love Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by bobthebuilder99(m): 6:03am On Jun 21, 2013
In Africa, it is common for women to get SUPER fat after having children, and then they just stay that way for the rest of their lives. I think it is disgusting.

I want to know, do you have a fat wife? Are you still physically attracted to her? How often are you intimate with each other? Do you still LOVE her?

Ladies, how do YOU feel about gaining weight after marriage? Why do you let yourself get so fat? Do you still enjoy being intimate with your husband? Would you blame him for cheating? Is your husband fat? What do you think about your husband's weight?

The most important question: HOW CAN I MAKE SURE I MARRY A WOMAN THAT WILL STAY FIT?? I am honestly scared that I will be stuck in a marriage with a woman that is overweight. Am I overreacting? You may hate me, and think I am being rude, but I am DEAD SERIOUS. I am not trying to be mean either! Please help!

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 21, 2013
I cant stand gaining weight. I feel unattractive with extra weights. cry cry cry
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by tpia5: 6:17am On Jun 21, 2013
op are you a p.imp?

you people are sex crazed for real, its screwed up your brain so badly.

how can a normal human being be talking like this?

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by bobthebuilder99(m): 6:51am On Jun 21, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I cant stand gaining weight. I feel unattractive with extra weights. cry cry cry

Are you married?
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 21, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

Are you married?

No. If I was then I wouldnt be fat and well Im like 100 pounds overweight embarassed
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by bobthebuilder99(m): 6:58am On Jun 21, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

No. If I was then I wouldnt be fat and well Im like 100 pounds overweight embarassed

If you are not married, then it's ok. If you get married in the future, it will be with a man that loves you (and is attracted to you) just the way you are. My main concern is marrying a thin girl that suddenly changes shape after we are married.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 21, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

If you are not married, then it doesn't matter. If you get married in the future, it will be with a man that loves you (and is attracted to you) just the way you are. My main concern is marrying a thin girl that suddenly changes shape after we are married.

^^ Right.. One reason Im comfortable being "fat" now is because I dont have anybody to worry about other than myself..

If my husband gained a lot of weight I wouldnt be attracted to him.. Some weight is fine and expected to occur but a lot is a turn off for me.
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by demelza: 7:17am On Jun 21, 2013
This question goes both ways. Men are also guilty of letting themselves go after marriage. It isnt abnormal to see a once fit guy before marriage walking around with a pot belly some years after marriage. We all know a fat man is very unattractive. angry

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by thorpido(m): 8:07am On Jun 21, 2013
Weight gain is a very lame excuse for cheating.

We all need the right orientation and after marriage there should be a conscious effort to keep your weight in check.Eating right and engaging in physical exercise will go a long way.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 21, 2013
Ppl are different....childbirth makes some ppl grow very fat...

So if your wife gets fat after childbirth, think first that she carried your baby for 9 months and if you really want her to loose the baby extra weight, invest hertime in the gym..encourage her..

I dont like fat not only because of the physicaloutlook but also becausemost times is unhealthy...

Health they say is wealth...

Also not all skinny ppl are healthy...

Invest in your health today

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by tyson55(m): 8:50am On Jun 21, 2013
tpia@:
op are you a p.imp?

you people are sex crazed for real, its screwed up your brain so badly.

how can a normal human being be talking like this?

Madam tpia, are you fat? undecided I mean like Orobo... tongue

Don't unleach your bottled up anger towards the op, you weren't forced to comment, were you... undecided undecided

If you don't like the op's thread simply take a hike.

8 Likes

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by tpia5: 8:59am On Jun 21, 2013
i detest rudeness and bad breeding.

if you have a problem with someone, no need to bulldoze them in this manner.

i also hate the way people take it on themselves to constantly invade other people's personal space like nazi demons.

i think the thread is pretty direct, no ambiguity at all.

its in extremely bad taste, its animalistic to not have a problem with it.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by tyson55(m): 9:12am On Jun 21, 2013
tpia@:
i detest rudeness and bad breeding.

if you have a problem with someone, no need to bulldoze them in this manner.

i also hate the way people take it on themselves to constantly invade other people's personal space like nazi demons.

i think the thread is pretty direct, no ambiguity at all.

its in extremely bad taste, its animalistic to not have a problem with it.

Tell me something....

Whose personal space is being invaded here like a nazi demon, the op or you? I can't get my head around it, cuz last i checked, this is a gaddem public forum.

11 Likes

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by tpia5: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2013
tyson55:

I can't get my head around it

then ignore my post and let the thread starter take it up if he wants to.

why are you taking panadol for his headache?

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by tyson55(m): 9:20am On Jun 21, 2013
tpia@:

then ignore my post and let the thread starter take it up if he wants to.

why are you taking panadol for his headache?

Ok m'am...lemme go take "alabukun" for my own fever. cheesy
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by bobthebuilder99(m): 10:35am On Jun 21, 2013
tyson55:

Ok m'am...lemme go to "alabukun" for my own fever. cheesy

I guess tpia is a overweight.

9 Likes

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by kepsi123(m): 10:48am On Jun 21, 2013
If you married right, you stop seeing the outside person. You look at your wife and all you see is support, a bridge to your continuous success and all sort of good things. Grow up a little and your views will change.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by AtheistD(m): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2013
An interesting topic... grin

Any wife who adds undue weight will be under serious pressure to hold her man with all those hot, young, nubile girls out there grin

I believe however that a husband must stand by his wife. if she wants to lose weight then support her. If not then try and encourage her to be fit and healthy for health reasons. Other than that it is a marriage with vows. In sickness and in health cheesy
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Monicasque(f): 12:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
Atheist:-D:
An interesting topic... grin

Any wife who adds undue weight will be under serious pressure to hold her man with all those hot, young, nubile girls out there grin

I believe however that a husband must stand by his wife. if she wants to lose weight then support her. If not then try and encourage her to be fit and healthy for health reasons. Other than that it is a marriage with vows. In sickness and in health cheesy

Hey Ath. M back but will be gone in a few minutes again. Just stole 2 minutes for NL. Well i agree with your view. Ofcourse its not nice to meet a person with a certain type of body and weight which led you to be attracted to this spouse next thing the person changes drastically but we must remember that childbirth contributes a lot on women's weight gain. I would think it would be rude for the husband to all of a sudden loose interest on his wife and starts cheating without discussing it with her. I know how man normaly would go around doign wrong all in the name of wife being over weight but dude remember those vows you said when you married her. Why not try help her to be her old better and healthy self. Again we also need to remember that there are some ladies who still look hooooot even when they have gained some weight and we also need to remember that there are some ladies wh do not look attractive at all even when lepa
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by AtheistD(m): 12:42pm On Jun 21, 2013
Monicasque:

Hey Ath. M back but will be gone in a few minutes again. Just stole 2 minutes for NL. Well i agree with your view. Ofcourse its not nice to meet a person with a certain type of body and weight which led you to be attracted to this spouse next thing the person changes drastically but we must remember that childbirth contributes a lot on women's weight gain. I would think it would be rude for the husband to all of a sudden loose interest on his wife and starts cheating without discussing it with her. I know how man normaly would go around doign wrong all in the name of wife being over weight but dude remember those vows you said when you married her. Why not try help her to be her old better and healthy self. Again we also need to remember that there are some ladies who still look hooooot even when they have gained some weight and we also need to remember that there are some ladies wh do not look attractive at all even when lepa

Hi babes,

Good to see you back. I agree. There are many reasons for undue weight... including age. Men must factor this into their thinking. A woman cannot be nubile forever... it is a fallacy.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by obi2012: 1:45pm On Jun 21, 2013
A lot of people typically let themselves go after they get married.. They don't feel they need to bother about their physical appearance anymore. It's definitely a responsibility of both partners to remain in good shape and remain attractive for their partner. I've met nigerian women that had maybe one kid 4 years ago and they are horribly overweight, they'll tell you I am a mother o, that's why I look like this.. Not an excuse. I have also met guys that were 27 with pot bellies that look like they were carrying twins. The guys typically say they are men.. They want skinny shapely wives but they are not in shape themselves. Both parties are responsible for looking their best. Stop with the 10pm 5000 calories of pounded yam before bed

3 Likes

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by AtheistD(m): 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2013
obi2012: A lot of people typically let themselves go after they get married.. They don't feel they need to bother about their physical appearance anymore. It's definitely a responsibility of both partners to remain in good shape and remain attractive for their partner. I've met nigerian women that had maybe one kid 4 years ago and they are horribly overweight, they'll tell you I am a mother o, that's why I look like this.. Not an excuse. I have also met guys that were 27 with pot bellies that look like they were carrying twins. The guys typically say they are men.. They want skinny shapely wives but they are not in shape themselves. Both parties are responsible for looking their best. Stop with the 10pm 5000 calories of pounded yam before bed

shocked grin

For men it is even worse. But they still get women running after them so they dont care about looks.
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by tpia5: 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

I guess tpia is a overweight.

too bad for you then.

you can go and kick a rock now.

you need a total rewiring of your brain, your questions and op are just too disgusting to be believed.

who do you think you are, really?

does the word shameless freak make any sense to you?
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by elevatedblog(m): 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2013
I am still very much in love with my wife.
Even my wife is the only love in my life
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Godson201333(m): 3:09pm On Jun 21, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I cant stand gaining weight. I feel unattractive with extra weights. cry cry cry

Thats nice
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Les: 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2013
As a slim guy of 58kg, wen am ready for marriage, i'll be like 62kg, any lady that is anything more than 63.5KG is a big NO!!! Cos I noticed, d fatter u are b4 marriage, the fatter u are after marriage... #TeamIlean cool

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
There is always a solution...going to the gym, vaser lipo, laser lipo...that's if u can afford it.
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Princesszoe: 4:30pm On Jun 21, 2013
Monicasque:

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by Monicasque(f): 5:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
Princess zoe: God bless you.

thank you , God bless you too smiley
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by modele2: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2013
I think only one reply to the posters question has been answered. How do men feel. Well I was keen Becos I present ly weigh 8kg more than I did pre marriage and babies. I watch what I eat and recently began 30 mins work outs a day. Only for my husband to warn me that he loved my new full weight and butter and that I should stop the workouts. Honestly I look fuller and more voluptuous than I did pre marriage. I weighed 58kg. I have now resolved to just maintain the orobo. Not to add any more, so I wount hate myself.
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by ceasare: 6:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
@bob d builder u ve sd it all.is it d fatness or thiness that matters or your wifes personality nd her inner beautiful.when u love some1 u love them wholeheartedly nd d physical doesnt count or change d luv or attraction we hv 4 them...and who says a thin woman cant grow overweight afta marriage?! for those looking for slim wife. Shiooor.
.i luv my wife just the way she is fat or thin i dnt care in as much as i love her.
Re: Do You Still Love Your Fat Wife? by MrsChima(f): 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
I hate a fat man.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibadan Kissing Style ...lol(photo / 11 Sexiest Hot Spots To Kiss A Woman And Arouse Her / If You Strangely Find This Sweet Curvy Babe In Your Bedroom - What Do You Do?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.