Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials (43624 Views)

El-Rufai Holds Meeting With Teslim Folarin And Others / Teslim Folarin Meets Gbolarumi, Jogor, Fadeg, Other Oyo PDP Leaders (Photos) / Oyo Debate: Seyi Makinde And Teslim Folarin Clash Over Auxiliary And Eleweomo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by BruncleZuma: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by sotall(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Na wa
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by leisuretym: 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
*TIME* *TO* *REASON* *TOGETHER*

*UNDERSTANDING* *THE* *TREND* *OF* *WAR*

I want ourpeople , both the pro and anti protest factions on the field and the social media, to understand the trend of war .

*NOTE*

It is always a trend. From Libya to Syria to Yemen to CAR to Somalia to Liberia to Sierra Leone to Ivory Coast to Rwanda. Here are the stages:

*PLOT* *1*

People protest

*PLOT* *2*

Many try to encourage them.

Soldiers fire live ammunition into crowds to scare or disperse protesters.

*PLOT* *3*

Mob retaliate and burn down government and influential leaders' assets.

*PLOT* *4*

Army and police withdraw due to international pressure. They begin to guard their barracks only.

*PLOT* *5*

Anarchy sets in. Mob goes after assets of prominent figures and in some cases notable government officials.

Powerful and influential people flee abroad with their families.

*PLOT* *6*

Mob goes after assets and lives of middle class or anyone that has semblance of wealth or conncetion with the government.

Estates housing the middle classes or government officials are attacked.

Remember, no more police or army to protect them.

*PLOT* *7*

Full scale war breaks out as opportunists with group interests and egos take over

*NOTE* : Is it an open secret that a few groups have been campaigning for the break up of the country.

Competing interests and internecine wars end up tearing the country apart.

*PLOT* *8*

Refugees flee the country in millions to become beggars in other countries.

*NOTE*
Which country in West Africa has the capacity to take refugees from our country?

Remember, the population of Lagos alone is hgher than that of most West African countries.

*PLOT* *9*

I heard some people are saying US will come in.

I laughed.

To do what?

Has the US finished solving its own many problems.

Common, this is not the 1960s!

No external forces will quell the in fighting.

It will be our cup of tea.

Remember a few of them have predicted that our country might not exist in the next few years.

Gotten it?

The internal wars will be a continuous recurring decimation.

With no uniting force, no military or police or government, we might have the Libya scenario.

I hope we are paying attention and praying.

All those mansions, designers this and that, and even loved ones could disappear in twinkle of an eye.

Those abroad that are fanning the flames will be eating Kentucky chicken in their respective cozy homes.

US, UK and the UN will turn blind eye, except the UN peace keepers who will be kept in one expensive hotel - Remember hotel Rwanda?

UK, US will sell us arms and buy free passage and licences to mine our natural resources.

What we all need NOW is CAUTION FROM ALL SIDES.

If we continue this way, no one will be the winner.

If the country scatters, God forbid, no group or faction will get what they want, not even the youths or the celebrities calling the shot via the social media.

*TIME* *TO* *RETREAT*

*THE* *PROTESTING* *YOUTHS* , *SHOULD* *WISE* *UP* . *INTERESTS* *BEYOND* *THEIR* *CONTROL* *HAVE* *HIJACKED* *THE* *PROTEST* . *THEY* *ARE* *NO* *LONGER* *IN* *CONTROL* .

Parents who have seen wars before must call their children to order.

Why destroy the States' limited resurces and heritage when most of what you are protesting about are constitutionally beyond the powers of a State government?

Again , I cite the example of - South Sudan, Libiya, Syria, Iraq, Sierra Leone - years of wonton destruction , loss of lives and livelihoods.
Everything and everyone will be on the route to destruction millions of naira in the bank will be worth less than toilet roll.

Houses become unliveable.

This is no longer about who is right or wrong, it is about who will be safe?
Plz and Plz dialogue is the only way out.Thanks
Dr Anthony Nwaoney

2 Likes

Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by Kay25(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
Make I no talk but the man selfish nothing has he done to my area that u can say that is tangible oooo

1 Like

Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by HenryThegreat1(m): 8:54pm On Oct 24, 2020
yarimo:
so this is endsars peaceful protesters abi ? human rights, un, beyonce and all other so called celebrities you are not saying anything now ooo
Hope is not targeted at tinubu only again oooo
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:55pm On Oct 24, 2020
yarimo:
so this is endsars peaceful protesters abi ? human rights, un, beyonce and all other so called celebrities you are not saying anything now ooo

Shut up at once angry

1 Like

Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by mickelkingz(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
looting the looters.. lol
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by ogbonti: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
Omoluabi16:
I swear we should not encourage this. This is still burglary. There's more suitable ways to bring these guys to justice. We're promoting this dangerous culture by celebrating it. How long before they start breaking into peoples home looking for wetin no loss? This 1 carton of indomie is not sustainable in the long run. Let's demand an END to bad governance instead of this savage and barbarian lifestyle.

hear yourself speak - so the politicians who stole from the people are the good guys right? you stole from a thief, suddenly the thief is the good guy and you are now the bad guy? I yam not understanding you grin

1 Like

Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by hurlanrewaju(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2020
"the monsters you made"
The poor child u refused to help, is now here to collect with force from dat ur child u pampam. Shame on all our politicians
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by Lekan239(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2020
Chai, thousands of bike inside one man house. I just tire
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by mickelkingz(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
yarimo:

chaiii!! no vibe for ur brain

1 Like

Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by Munzy14(m): 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2020
richidinho:

Thunder are u busy?
Thunder the wear shoe...grin grin
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by Omoslim26: 9:00pm On Oct 24, 2020
No matter how we want to paint dis and make it sound cool wats wrong is wrong
make them stop all this nonsense abeg
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by Noel19: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Omoluabi16:
I swear we should not encourage this. This is still burglary. There's more suitable ways to bring these guys to justice. We're promoting this dangerous culture by celebrating it. How long before they start breaking into peoples home looking for wetin no loss? This 1 carton of indomie is not sustainable in the long run. Let's demand an END to bad governance instead of this savage and barbarian lifestyle.

Didn't you read the bible where it was stated that the Kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent taketh it by fire by force.

1 Like

Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by sonofthunder: 9:01pm On Oct 24, 2020
Ishilove:
I don't get it. Are the empowerment materials meant to be in the politician's houses? My mind boggles.

When these thieves are done with politicians and government officials, they will now turn to people's private businesses and homes. This has to stop.

They will soon show us how he was planning to share them next week.
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by jaxxy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
yarimo:

Anything after Ure well planned bt stupidly thought out lekki massacre has nothing to Do with endsars protesters. Hoodlums and thugs have taken over everywhere since the ridiculously timed curfews.
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by pacificom: 9:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
How many washing machines, freezers and motorcycles can a man use at a time. Greediness!
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
the govt will just keep empowerment stuff at home just for selfish interest
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by Noel19: 9:03pm On Oct 24, 2020
DenreleDave:
undecided

Why is falz not talking abt this looting?

#EndSWAT #EndSARS turned to #Startlooting

Do you have sense at All? What's looting here now? They gave him bikes to distribute to people in his constituents and he kept them in his residence and travelled abroad to enjoy himself. The people have come to collect what belongs to them and you're tagging it as looting.

1 Like

Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by possibility99: 9:09pm On Oct 24, 2020
dre11:
The homes of various government officials have been looted in the last 48 hours.

PREMIUM TIMES

Angry residents invade Senator Folarin’s house, cart away property

DAILY POST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFZl3rEsI_I

Iwo Secretariat wasn't set ablaze ohh you people should stop spreading fake news. It was a car that was been burnt and not the Secretariat. Iwo on I daru ohh
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by DenreleDave(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
Noel19:

Do you have sense at All? What's looting here now? They gave him bikes to distribute to people in his constituents and he kept them in his residence and travelled abroad to enjoy himself. The people have come to collect what belongs to them and you're tagging it as looting.

I don't argue with rag tag like u

Wake me when falz talk abt legal innocent businesses looted..... Not govt own oo, private ones
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by stagger: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
4tomandchi:
Please who has noticed that for almost 2 weeks now no more daily Covid-19 update by NCDC. Before the protests NCDC was still posting daily infection, deaths and recovery update but BOOM everything suddenly PAUSED...

Did we really had Covid-19 in Nigeria? If yes these mass gathering should have lead to another wave of infections as we have seen in other parts of the world but up until while putting down this message no new cases or death reported by NCDC.

They scammed Nigerians with their huge budget on palliative that never got to the citizens and now God has exposed them.

To our youths who they now referred to as "tugs" please refrain from looting business that was built with sweat, tears and blood of well meaning Nigerians don't burn down public property in this continuous deficit in physical structure development you are only taking us backwards. But loot as many warehouses where palliative are hidden instead of distributed.

#BuhariIsAScam

Did you not read where they said the numbers will be reeled out once a week?
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by jrusky(m): 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2020
yarimo:

Bro if there focus is on all those wicked politicians then fine, my disagreement is them looting innocent Nigerians ok so forget all those UN, Beyounce etc shit.

Their is anger in the land. Buhari and apc brought the spirit of anger upon the land and its consuming them.right now.
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by aspirebig: 9:11pm On Oct 24, 2020
RECALL all the Senators.

No more time for story..,, If you say tees, raise up your hands, the yeeees have it.

While others are sleeping, then you earn N29m monthly minus all the constitueny projects running into billions are are never done. Or they will spend 200k to do one small borehole and call press to cover.

Wake up people, we deserve better.

1 Like

Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
[s]
yarimo:
[/s]

Rubbish.
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by blacknp(m): 9:16pm On Oct 24, 2020
yarimo:
So called protesters have chased the Police, & put them in the run, the criminals have come out to play?
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by DenreleDave(m): 9:17pm On Oct 24, 2020
Noel19:

Just look at this proletariat forming posh online! My father shud Stop fooling himself. My mother is an Oponu.
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 24, 2020
done and dusted. y na,can our leaders have vision for once, using Motorcycle as Empowerment. WTF!!!!
Re: Mob Invades Senator Teslim Folarin's House, Loot Empowerment Materials by blacknp(m): 9:20pm On Oct 24, 2020
jrusky:

Bro if there focus is on all those wicked politicians then fine, my disagreement is them looting innocent Nigerians ok so forget all those UN, Beyounce etc shit.

Their is anger in the land. Buhari and apc brought the spirit of anger upon the land and its consuming them.right now.
The same fire will consume you also, or do you think you are exempted? They will come for you also, only a matter of time, you will tell them were your father got money to send you to school from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Abaribe: "Signing Nnamdi Kanu’s Bail Put Us In Trouble" / Picture Of Fela Severely Beaten By Nigerian Soldiers / $8 Million Seized At The Airport In Lagos Causes Controversy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.