Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,640,131 members, 6,178,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 March 2021 at 10:36 PM

A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. - Programming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. (2970 Views)

Are You Interested In Robotics And Artificial Intelligence? / A Thread For Tutorial On Python Programming / Artificial Intelligence And Machine Learning Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. by Enceladus(m): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2020
ibromodzi:

Good morning bro. Do you have a fiverr account and can you handle an NLP project that requires web development experience. A potential client is currently discussing with me but my hands are tied to some other projects right now. Let me know if you are interested so that I can refer him to you before I decline the offer.

No I don't have a fiverr account. And minus that self I am currently tied to deliver a project at work, so I am not really available currently. Really sorry.
Re: A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. by Enceladus(m): 8:34am On Nov 18, 2020
Juicethekid:
Wow thanks can you create a whatsapp group.for Machine learners and Artificial intelligence enthusiasts?

I am not really active on WhatsApp. We can always discuss here.

1 Like

Re: A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. by Juicethekid: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2020
Enceladus:

I am not really active on WhatsApp. We can always discuss here.
okay
Re: A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. by ibromodzi: 10:26am On Nov 18, 2020
Enceladus:

No I don't have a fiverr account. And minus that self I am currently tied to deliver a project at work, so I am not really available currently. Really sorry.

Alright. You work as a data scientist?
Re: A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. by annybank2018(f): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Gotoassignmenthelp Service endeavors to satisfy the advanced education guidelines of the college/ university through the best quality assignments when you require Assignment Help Greece. Assignments are composed consistently and all mistakes are adjusted for an immaculate completion in our Assignment help administration on the web. At the point when you pick our [b]Assignment Help Netherland[/b]assistance, our faculty will consider the quality and your evaluation criteria. On taking Gotoassignmenthelp online assistance, we ensure the first substance and faultless work. Educators of the rumored colleges believe assignments to be the most productive technique to evaluate a students' composing bore alongside their comprehension of the course. Gotoassignmenthelp is best [b]Assignment Help Germany[/b]supplier in around the world.
Re: A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. by Enceladus(m): 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2020
ibromodzi:

Alright. You work as a data scientist?

Nah. I currently work as a software dev (for the money anyways).
Re: A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. by ibromodzi: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
Enceladus:

Nah. I currently work as a software dev (for the money anyways).

Okay! Well done Baba.

1 Like

Re: A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. by Predstan: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2020
Ok so my Masters Thesis... “wireless Control using reinforcement learning”. I think reinforcement learning has not been deployed for real world applications. This hopefully will be sponsored by Comcast(Internet provider in the US)

3 Likes

Re: A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. by ibromodzi: 6:38am On Dec 01, 2020
Predstan:
Ok so my Masters Thesis... “wireless Control using reinforcement learning”. I think reinforcement learning has not been deployed for teal world applications. This hopefully will be sponsored by Comcast(Internet provider in the US)

Nice exploration. Where did you do your undergraduate studies and which course? I'll like to pursue a master's degree in ML.
Re: A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. by Predstan: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
ibromodzi:

Nice exploration. Where did you do your undergraduate studies and which course? I'll like to pursue a master's degree in ML.

Did my Undergrad in Nigeria(electrical engineering).
Re: A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. by ibromodzi: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2020
Predstan:

Did my Undergrad in Nigeria(electrical engineering).

Interesting, so how did you go about processing your Masters? Are you benefiting from any form of scholarship? My background is not in engineering or comp sci. Although, I took some comp science courses and calculus in my first three years. What are my chances of getting admission?
Re: A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. by Predstan: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
ibromodzi:

Interesting, so how did you go about processing your Masters? Are you benefiting from any form of scholarship? My background is not in engineering or comp sci. Although, I took some comp science courses and calculus in my first three years. What are my chances of getting admission?

I’m on a full funding scholarship and my responsibility is to teach undergraduate courses. America is flexible, you can major in anything and minor in computer science. I’m still in the engineering field and minor in computer with concentration on artificial intelligence.
Re: A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. by ibromodzi: 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2020
Predstan:

I’m on a full funding scholarship and my responsibility is to teach undergraduate courses. America is flexible, you can major in anything and minor in computer science. I’m still in the engineering field and minor in computer with concentration on artificial intelligence.

Can we get to know better? I'll like you to point me in the right direction.
Re: A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. by Predstan: 1:48am On Dec 02, 2020
ibromodzi:

Can we get to know better? I'll like you to point me in the right direction.
This really is the best thread to go from. Read few pages and get some heads on into the process

https://www.nairaland.com/5233208/general-usa-student-visa-enquiries-part/716#5233208.22912
Re: A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. by ibromodzi: 6:22am On Dec 02, 2020
Predstan:
This really is the best thread to go from. Read few pages and get some heads on into the process

https://www.nairaland.com/5233208/general-usa-student-visa-enquiries-part/716#5233208.22912

Thanks for sharing sir, I really appreciate.
Re: A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. by romeo411(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
Drybones:

Won't you at least practice deep learning?
I thought as much, the learning path is becoming so much can we really hear the practice path?
Re: A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. by Enceladus(m): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
Predstan:
Ok so my Masters Thesis... “wireless Control using reinforcement learning”. I think reinforcement learning has not been deployed for real world applications. This hopefully will be sponsored by Comcast(Internet provider in the US)

Could you say more about this? Sounds intriguing....
Re: A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. by Predstan: 6:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Enceladus:

Could you say more about this? Sounds intriguing....

So sorry I couldnt respond before now. I have been very busy with so many things.

Yeah, it’s the allocation of frequency spectrum, wireless resource management and to help reduce power consumption. The Maestro algorithm has been what they use before now. But I want to simulate and practically implement these system using reinforcement learning

1 Like

Re: A Thread On My Experiment With Reinforcement Learning & Artificial Intelligence. by Enceladus(m): 11:10pm On Dec 23, 2020
Predstan:

So sorry I couldnt respond before now. I have been very busy with so many things.

Yeah, it’s the allocation of frequency spectrum, wireless resource management and to help reduce power consumption. The Maestro algorithm has been what they use before now. But I want to simulate and practically implement these system using reinforcement learning

No probs bro.

This project is absolute fantastic, and it is in one of those fields I believe today's AI algorithm can definitely tackle. I won't be surprised if by the time you are done your AI produces a very weird but effective specifications. (Still baffles me how they are able to that anyways).

Wish you the very best bro. And you can always update us on your progress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Learning C++ And Dreamweaver / Learn Programming For Free, Right From Your Couch! / Asp.net/mssql Versus Php/mysql

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.